Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mixed feelings here too, sad bcos who knows how long it will take to see MIK back with a good character, glad bcos I think the crew deserves better than these crappy writers. I would never want to watch a show written and/or created by this team for sure. Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i am just hating zee for betraying our trust & faith on them๐Ÿ˜กwill never watch any other show on zee in future once they end sangini๐Ÿ˜ญwant to see iqbal & binny in sangini season 2 with a fresh story alngwith fresh new supporting cast & crew or will love to see iqbal & binny again in a new fresh love story๐Ÿ˜iqbi has a mindblowing chemistry just so sizzling want eagerly to see iqbal with binny again๐Ÿ˜‰ as in sangini we didn't get a chance to enjoy their chemistry much๐Ÿ˜ญwill miss my angel binny badly๐Ÿ˜ญ hope she gets a new show as soon as possible as all our best wishes are with her๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEdited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WHAT??? I Cant Belive This. But I Knew This Was Going To Happen. Iam Happy For Iqbal And Binny. They Will Get Better Shows. Good For Them.
grand news๐Ÿ˜ƒ
remember sangini had a trp of 1 after raga marriage, what do you all expect?
this show ended the day they fringed additi gupta and mik.
๐Ÿ˜†

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why can't the new show take geeta's time slot?
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know if I should Dance or Cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ...But Honestly for a fan/viewer who has been with this show since Day 1 and intended/s to be with till the very end...I am very very very very happy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..!!! I have never felt so happy for a show to end before. Like I am jumping with joy..๐Ÿฅณ...I love Iqbal to death and became a fan of Aditi and Binny...But Seriously I just couldn't take it anymore ๐Ÿ˜ก....It was an insult for me as a fan/viewer to see my fav actors in this show..๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...I am soo Excited to see whats next for Mohammad, Aditi and Binny...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: genifan

grand news๐Ÿ˜ƒ

remember sangini had a trp of 1 after raga marriage, what do you all expect?
this show ended the day they fringed additi gupta and mik.
๐Ÿ˜†

correct. then 2nd chance was when they showed additi aka pihu is very famous the charcter bacame negative ๐Ÿ˜กall the additi fans and khud additi dont like that. so it is good and i very very happy the show is going to end . and plplplpl give some good end for everybody mik , binny and additi. especially for additi give her the good friend of rudra, and give the death for pihu . then cvs will be appreciated by all the additis fans. give additi the good end...
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh  no i just saw this!! this show had a lot of potential and great actors, but the storylines sucked!
khushrox thumbnail
don't know what to say...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i am getting more superstitous now...i feel the name "Shiv" or its similar names are proving to be unlucky for IQ... he was unable to start the character of Shiv n he left the show...Abhimanyu..also has a link to Shiv also didn't work out...so did Shankar n now Rudra...i don't know...don't want to offend anyone...but this has been striking out on many occasions...inspite of his performance being top class,it just doesn't work๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
hopefully will see IQ in a better show..wishing the cast of Sangini all the very best