Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Suddenly, his whole life seems a sick joke. (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by sushups

yaar even i never wanted maithli back...just for the very same reason even i have not seen tvd just heard about it through poco
i am feeling sooo bad for abhay now .he was living this dead life in the hope she will get back.and then he fell in love with pia...but still maithli couldnt come out from his dead heart
he loved the princess who was innocent and with a pure heart
but i dont know if its after death...maithli doesnt seem the same girl whom abhay had unconditionally loved
but abhay too is a vampire but not evil then the excuse that being a vampire u r bound to become evil wont work in case of maithli
i want pia safe
but wonder how will abhay save his dead heart to get bruised again by the very person whom he loved
only worried for abhay

Exactly, Sush! No matter how truly, madly, deeply in love with Pia Abhay is, Maithili still holds her place in his heart. Their love was too strong. He could've only moved on, he couldn't have erased those memories but. 
I am not too worried about Pia at this stage, honestly. Yes, I'll miss her and though she'll be responsible for her condition but I'll still feel bad seeing her suffer but end of the day, she'll be safe I know. She won't die (If she does, I quit the show, BTW because PKYEK = AbhIya for me, as simple as that). But Abhay, at times, one feels death was better that this cursed existence (I don't want him dead, either, waise). Abhay will be heartbroken beyond repair on this one Unhappy

CHILZIeee..."BOLD..I am totally with you on that...TOTALLY ME WILL QUIT TOO...AND I also have always said & felt..PKYEK =ABHIYA..nothing else..nothing more.As simple as that..ADN ME TOO AM SCARED TO SEE ABHAY IN PAIN..and more so when he realises that his PIYA is caught somewhere.Cry..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Abhay will be heartbroken beyond repair on this one Unhappy
the sad part is ..earlier he had maithlis gravee but now will have no place to go .how the hell will he be able to bear the pain

Pia's coffin? Cry Cry Cry

That one place he went for solace also turned out to be an illusion!! Argh! What did Abhay ever do to deserve this? Ouch
nooo
i dont want pia in coffin yaar

Me, neither, sweety but I doubt the buzz will be wrong regarding this. We'll have to bear with it Cry

-Edited-

Hema, sweety, don't worry! Our hero Abhay will save his Pia! She will NOT die Hug

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 May 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushupsTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

hi poco ji

its cruel , fate is so cruel on abhay and the thing for which abhay had waited endlessly but like thisOuch, i dont understand how can a person bear such trauma, abahy has a gr8 mental power
more dark days r coming, 4 abhay now when he will come to knoe that maithli was the one who betrayed her, was the reason he suffered 4 200 yrs, he will go into abyss, that would be a tear jerker epiode whenever it comes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying , everyone. Well, i guess Abhay is just born under the wrong star and to think...this is only the BEGINNING of his real  misery inspite of having suffered endlessly for so long.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Lets c wat happen..but may be sidharth told maithili dat abhay has fallen in love with piya which made her jealous and she is coming back to get back her abhay..at any cost and i think she wud go beyond boundaries to get him..lets c wats she is up to and her feelings 4 abhay wen she meets her love after centuries..
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i think she has a big plan to come back, if she has love for abhay then the why she was hiding since 200 yrs. i think its a big game she was playing with abhay since she was teenager, she don't love abhay anymore i am dame sure, and she is after that ring.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Dont worry friends. Piya will not die. Maithili is evil aj nahin to kaal abhay jaan hi jayega that she isn't his sweet Piya and he will save Piya.
ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
very well written post...nice job with the article

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index