Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Suddenly, his whole life seems a sick joke. (Page 2)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Awesome Post! I was also thinking the same thing... Abhay was there to save Piya but still he got haunted by Mythili's memories. He has always avoided places which evokes Mythili's memories like the Pander Palace but when he was Pia's tears for the Locket he went there for the Locket. Today too he did not want to be near the broken house but his resolution not to go there weakened when he found Piya in danger. He definitely loves Pia too much to go to any extent for her but somewhere in his heart he is haunted by Mythili's memories. He has waited for Maithili all along...and now that she is back... Will he recognize her? I think not! Ekta's Creatives are sure to make Abhay dumb too... Ahh...my head is aching...Ouch 

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 May 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12RitzieTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

You know one of the reasons why I didn't want Maithili to come back? Because I knew that Maithili coming back would mean this, I knew it even before I watched and heard about TVD. I didn't want that. I didn't want Abhay's agony and pain to be useless, I didn't want so many years of his suffocated existence to seem pointless, I didn't want his initial hatred for Pia to be meaningless, I didn't want his centuries of wait to seem worthless and above all, I didn't want to think of AM's innocent young love as deception. We still need a backstory regarding whether Maithili was always this way, or is this a change of character after death but whatever it is, it'll be a dreadful sight to see when Abhay realises that his Maithili wasn't who he'd thought her to be or isn't the same person any longer, whatever be the case. Somehow, I feel Sid was Maithili's pawn in the game to get her Pia so that she could drink her blood and be all-powerful as per the article. She was the master mind behind this. Let's see what happens on that front.

'Pia, kash tumne meri baat suni hoti toh mujhe yahan dobara nahi aana padta'. Maybe in the form of Pia, but fate had always wanted Abhay back there I guess. Maybe the tragic end that AM's fairytale love story had not deserved wasn't the end after all. 

Nice post, Poco. Abhay's whole life, his painful existence through the years in the shadow of his past memories actually seems like a sick joke now, as if he wasn't suffering enough Cry
yaar even i never wanted maithli back...just for the very same reason even i have not seen tvd just heard about it through poco
i am feeling sooo bad for abhay now .he was living this dead life in the hope she will get back.and then he fell in love with pia...but still maithli couldnt come out from his dead heart
he loved the princess who was innocent and with a pure heart
but i dont know if its after death...maithli doesnt seem the same girl whom abhay had unconditionally loved
but abhay too is a vampire but not evil then the excuse that being a vampire u r bound to become evil wont work in case of maithli
i want pia safe
but wonder how will abhay save his dead heart to get bruised again by the very person whom he loved
only worried for abhay

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

yaar even i never wanted maithli back...just for the very same reason even i have not seen tvd just heard about it through poco
i am feeling sooo bad for abhay now .he was living this dead life in the hope she will get back.and then he fell in love with pia...but still maithli couldnt come out from his dead heart
he loved the princess who was innocent and with a pure heart
but i dont know if its after death...maithli doesnt seem the same girl whom abhay had unconditionally loved
but abhay too is a vampire but not evil then the excuse that being a vampire u r bound to become evil wont work in case of maithli
i want pia safe
but wonder how will abhay save his dead heart to get bruised again by the very person whom he loved
only worried for abhay

Exactly, Sush! No matter how truly, madly, deeply in love with Pia Abhay is, Maithili still holds her place in his heart. Their love was too strong. He could've only moved on, he couldn't have erased those memories but. 
I am not too worried about Pia at this stage, honestly. Yes, I'll miss her and though she'll be responsible for her condition but I'll still feel bad seeing her suffer but end of the day, she'll be safe I know. She won't die (If she does, I quit the show, BTW because PKYEK = AbhIya for me, as simple as that). But Abhay, at times, one feels death was better that this cursed existence (I don't want him dead, either, waise). Abhay will be heartbroken beyond repair on this one Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushupsTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

yes its true LOLand thanks for sharing it.

Edited by dolma.rose - 13 May 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Abhay will be heartbroken beyond repair on this one Unhappy
the sad part is ..earlier he had maithlis gravee but now will have no place to go .how the hell will he be able to bear the pain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

the sad part is ..earlier he had maithlis gravee but now will have no place to go .how the hell will he be able to bear the pain

Pia's coffin? Cry Cry Cry

That one place he went for solace also turned out to be an illusion!! Argh! What did Abhay ever do to deserve this? Ouch

sushupsTheBlackJaguar

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Pia's coffin? Cry Cry Cry

That one place he went for solace also turned out to be an illusion!! Argh! What did Abhay ever do to deserve this? Ouch
nooo
i dont want pia in coffin yaar

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
AwesoemPOCZ..yes felt exactly the same..& I am sooo pinning on seeing ABHAY realising WHAT PIYA ACTUALLY IS FOR HIM>.& PIYA ALSO BEING SHOWN STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR HER LIFE ABHAY..I seriously am looking for thatDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index