Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Suddenly, his whole life seems a sick joke. - Page 2

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sushups

yaar even i never wanted maithli back...just for the very same reason even i have not seen tvd just heard about it through poco
i am feeling sooo bad for abhay now .he was living this dead life in the hope she will get back.and then he fell in love with pia...but still maithli couldnt come out from his dead heart
he loved the princess who was innocent and with a pure heart
but i dont know if its after death...maithli doesnt seem the same girl whom abhay had unconditionally loved
but abhay too is a vampire but not evil then the excuse that being a vampire u r bound to become evil wont work in case of maithli
i want pia safe
but wonder how will abhay save his dead heart to get bruised again by the very person whom he loved
only worried for abhay

Exactly, Sush! No matter how truly, madly, deeply in love with Pia Abhay is, Maithili still holds her place in his heart. Their love was too strong. He could've only moved on, he couldn't have erased those memories but. 
I am not too worried about Pia at this stage, honestly. Yes, I'll miss her and though she'll be responsible for her condition but I'll still feel bad seeing her suffer but end of the day, she'll be safe I know. She won't die (If she does, I quit the show, BTW because PKYEK = AbhIya for me, as simple as that). But Abhay, at times, one feels death was better that this cursed existence (I don't want him dead, either, waise). Abhay will be heartbroken beyond repair on this one πŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yes its true πŸ˜†and thanks for sharing it.

Edited by dolma.rose - 12 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Abhay will be heartbroken beyond repair on this one πŸ˜”

the sad part is ..earlier he had maithlis gravee but now will have no place to go .how the hell will he be able to bear the pain
.Jane.. thumbnail

the sad part is ..earlier he had maithlis gravee but now will have no place to go .how the hell will he be able to bear the pain

Pia's coffin? 😭 😭 😭

That one place he went for solace also turned out to be an illusion!! Argh! What did Abhay ever do to deserve this?
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Pia's coffin? 😭 😭 😭

That one place he went for solace also turned out to be an illusion!! Argh! What did Abhay ever do to deserve this?

nooo
i dont want pia in coffin yaar
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AwesoemPOCZ..yes felt exactly the same..& I am sooo pinning on seeing ABHAY realising WHAT PIYA ACTUALLY IS FOR HIM>.& PIYA ALSO BEING SHOWN STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR HER LIFE ABHAY..I seriously am looking for that😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly, Sush! No matter how truly, madly, deeply in love with Pia Abhay is, Maithili still holds her place in his heart. Their love was too strong. He could've only moved on, he couldn't have erased those memories but. 
I am not too worried about Pia at this stage, honestly. Yes, I'll miss her and though she'll be responsible for her condition but I'll still feel bad seeing her suffer but end of the day, she'll be safe I know. She won't die (If she does, I quit the show, BTW because PKYEK = AbhIya for me, as simple as that). But Abhay, at times, one feels death was better that this cursed existence (I don't want him dead, either, waise). Abhay will be heartbroken beyond repair on this one πŸ˜”

CHILZIeee..."BOLD..I am totally with you on that...TOTALLY ME WILL QUIT TOO...AND I also have always said & felt..PKYEK =ABHIYA..nothing else..nothing more.As simple as that..ADN ME TOO AM SCARED TO SEE ABHAY IN PAIN..and more so when he realises that his PIYA is caught somewhere.😭..
.Jane.. thumbnail

nooo
i dont want pia in coffin yaar

Me, neither, sweety but I doubt the buzz will be wrong regarding this. We'll have to bear with it 😭

-Edited-

Hema, sweety, don't worry! Our hero Abhay will save his Pia! She will NOT die πŸ€—
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hi poco ji

its cruel , fate is so cruel on abhay and the thing for which abhay had waited endlessly but like this, i dont understand how can a person bear such trauma, abahy has a gr8 mental power
more dark days r coming, 4 abhay now when he will come to knoe that maithli was the one who betrayed her, was the reason he suffered 4 200 yrs, he will go into abyss, that would be a tear jerker epiode whenever it comes
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you so much for replying , everyone. Well, i guess Abhay is just born under the wrong star and to think...this is only the BEGINNING of his real  misery inspite of having suffered endlessly for so long.