Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4" color="#990099">Khushi I think Maan is unaware of the fact that consummation se hi koi maa nahi ban jaate always.😉.It needs a lot more effort sometimes🤣</font>

🤣 🤣 🤣 seems u r very experienced in this matter 😉 🤣 btw thanks for the info. 😆
jasraj123 thumbnail
i think khushi by saying that mein papa bannan chahta hoon means he wanted to have physical relation with her. it was just another way to say i think because he just couldn't say to her directly geet let's go have our sr😆

just my pov no offence 😆
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i agree yaar.that scene spoiled the soup🤢
katerpillar thumbnail
I totally agree ...cvs shud've think of something different than maan wants to be papa...it ruined th whole scene..
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think only this way he can asked her to have SR
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

i agree yaar.that scene spoiled the soup🤢

Barry is such a good writer...wnder why he came up with such a crapy line????or is there some other reason for pursuing this track...crap now i will be think what nots...forget this...iam so looking forward to tonight...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip132

I think only this way he can asked her to have SR

No, there could have been so many different romantic ways in which he could have said this to her...more provogative.more sweet...more come hither ways...
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i have already posted my opinion on this issue in another thread but still feel like sharing my POV here as well
------------------------------------------------------

from my POV "papa" dialogue is offending to some of us because we as fans want MAANEET to take their relationship to next level so we are feeling that MAAN asked GEET about consummation indirectly but as per the story that is not the case MAAN really want to become "papa" he doesn't mean con i can say this because along with GEET , MAAN also connected himself emotionally to the baby though he is not baby's biological father. He is equally suffering the loss of their baby as that of GEET since he is a man the way of expressing grief is not shown to the world but he too suffered a lot.

Now he wants to make GEET happy he has mentally prepared himself to become a father very much earlier and now he wishes to express his decision to his wife so he chose this way.He is absolutely correct in using "papa" dialogue. But we as audience forgot all the pain they have undergone and feel that y is he using indirect ways to express his desire of consummating his wife. If MAAN really want to do this he doesn't need any sort of permission form GEET he very well knows that GEET could never deny him we have already seen this in RTM sequence.

this is what i understood when i tried to keep myself in MAAN's place (even though i am a girl i tried to place myself in his place and tried to analyze y he used those words)
-----------------------------------------------------
yar khushi MAAN really meant what he says he wants to become father not to have se**** pleasure with GEET if he really wants to have s** with her he would never ask her permission or opinion he goes for it because GEET couldn't resist his presence she is equally influenced by MAAN's charm around her and MAAN knows how to influence her.

MAAN is trying to express his decision to GEET and in turn expecting her opinion or say react about his decision. He wants to know whether she also wants to have a baby right now.

GEET's reaction is obvious in this situation because she is least expecting this from MAAN presently she needs time to react.
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
@ Deeps...WOW!!!! a totally different POV to my own...but then even though i don't totally agree with what u mean...i get what u r saying...they have lost the baby and close to that they seperated...even before that Maan had wanted to say this exect thing to her...i get what u mean... but then again...could't this particular thing have been  better expressed saying...

"i want to start a new life with u together...where u will be there...i will be there and the child that we will make together...a child symbolic of our love..."

Couldn't this have been better...or rather this after they had had their first night together and then the very next morning...after Geet gets up she sees Maan awake and looking at her...and then he says...

"Geet i want to become a father...i want our child..."

think abt it...wouldn't both these scenerios have been better...coz then it would have satisfied both our arguments...
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

@ Deeps...WOW!!!! a totally different POV to my own...but then even though i don't totally agree with what u mean...i get what u r saying...they have lost the baby and close to that they seperated...even before that Maan had wanted to say this exect thing to her...i get what u mean... but then again...could't this particular thing have been  better expressed saying...

"i want to start a new life with u together...where u will be there...i will be there and the child that we will make together...a child symbolic of our love..."

Couldn't this have been better...or rather this after they had had their first night together and then the very next morning...after Geet gets up she sees Maan awake and looking at her...and then he says...

"Geet i want to become a father...i want our child..."

think abt it...wouldn't both these scenerios have been better...coz then it would have satisfied both our arguments...

u r absolutely correct both the scenarios presented by are very nice and so sweet but i have just tried to understand y MAAN used those words

even i feel he should have expressed in a different way because what ever he said

"GEET mai paapa banna chahta hu " ----------------- > implies so many things:

1. I want to have ur and my baby
2. I want to soothe ur pain of our baby's loss
3. I want to take our relationship to the next level
4. I want u and me to become one
5. I want us to become complete husband and wife

what ever may be the reason it finally ends up with SR and i don't know how GEET is going to react in what way she is gonna take this it is definitely going to be a big shock for her if this happened before AMRITSAR track that is immediately after baby loss she might have felt happy and readily agreed and she would have worshiped MAAN for understanding her pain

I really don't know what's the intention of CV's to present us the scene with "papa" dialogue this dialogue remembers of "GEET mujhe laga ki tum sirf meri ho" this dialogue still echos in my ears and till date i couldn't find out the exact inference of what MAAN meant by this dealogue

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago