Iam scared u all r gonna boot me!!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tazeen_29

I loved your post Khushi...that is what I thought first when heared  this dialogue ...but as you know cv's they just want to make up what they want logically or illogically... mostly illogically ...you are right without being physically touched not even a kiss it sounded little daft to me too...but as we say we love maaneet to the core so everything is fair in love...

Taz thanks... u knw just becoz it was Maaneet and GC delivered the dialogue so intensely so the scene was saved...otherwise it would have been sloppy...so very sloppy.
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Well to tell u the truth i was also unaware of this fact Bobby...😆...so no problem...if getting her pregnant is the target then...this is very Good luck for us...as then we get to see...many attempts made towards that goal...  

[/QUOTE
Me too don't wanna see her pregnant at this stage..she should enjoy her married life now & get pregnant at the right age.😉
Originally posted by luv-u-gurti

i think he didn't know hw to say it directly...so indirectly said that he wants to be a father...but he just wanted to say that he wanted to go further ahead in their relationship...

I understand what u are saying... i understand that he wanted to tell Geet that he wanted their relationship to progress beyond...to the next level...but there could have been better ways of expressing this...
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Exactly...Maan forgot that there are steps to everything.first Kiss then Sr and then u talk abt becoming a Dad... i think Bobby that the CVs were either so fed up with our constant bickering abt SR or rather they wanted to get the msg across to us that we are on it and that we all get our heart's desires fulfilled very soon...😉
Originally posted by macho_muffin

heyy khushi

omgg totally with you buddy...though i believe there will be no baby for long long time😆 but something else, romantic, could have been said to refer to their SR😳
and seriously, geet is freaking 19...there should be no baby talks at all😆...i would love to see her completing her studies track...meanwhile, SR's can continue😉

Loved ur last comment so much...😉 MSK got his priorities tied up and so he is confused...maybe Barry handed him his dialogues for the month of September to December as a mistake this baby talk...

Loved ur last comment so much...😉 MSK got his priorities tied up and so he is confused...maybe Barry handed him his dialogues for the month of September to December as a mistake this baby talk...
but the actions better remain of May varna SR ka door door tak koi naata nahin hain🤣
u knw wat when msk said..'geet main papa banana chahta hu' my first reaction was 🤣 🤣 🤣 and then after sometime me was thinking that there were many more ways to ask for consummation...this i felt was too much
Originally posted by macho_muffin

but the actions better remain of May varna SR ka door door tak koi naata nahin hain🤣

As i was telling Bobby...maybe the CVs were trying to get the msg across to not only Geet but us also so that  now SR is definately on the cards...😆
😆

Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

u knw wat when msk said..'geet main papa banana chahta hu' my first reaction was 🤣 🤣 🤣 and then after sometime me was thinking that there were many more ways to ask for consummation...this i felt was too much

My first reaction was... then  oh my God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,