Iam scared u all r gonna boot me!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi I think Maan is unaware of the fact that consummation se hi koi maa nahi ban jaate always.😉.It needs a lot more effort sometimes🤣
 I loved your post Khushi...that is what I thought first when heared  this dialogue ...but as you know cv's they just want to make up what they want logically or illogically... mostly illogically ...you are right without being physically touched not even a kiss it sounded little daft to me too...but as we say we love maaneet to the core so everything is fair in love...
i think he didn't know hw to say it directly...so indirectly said that he wants to be a father...but he just wanted to say that he wanted to go further ahead in their relationship...
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

totally agree with u...👍🏼

I think the scene after the break was unnecessary...especially the baby talks...i mean..the papa banna chahtha hun talks...why can't they use some other dialogue...

moreover body doubles😡...why can't they go for other scenes when using BD😡...i mean other than hugging...

After listening maan's words...now iam really scared...😲

what if the cv's are planning for a track...in which maan wants baby...geet having pregnancy problems...geet feeling bad...forcing maan for other marraige...omg...wait what am i thinking...nahiii...

mera geet serial mein aisa kabhi nahi hosaktha🥺

hope my fears won't come true

Yeah i understand what u are feeling..the only thing that i am not ready to see is the part i have underlined... i don't want to see the use of BDs for their romantic scenes...the whole atmosphere and feel will go...and today's use of BDs was limited to a very short time period easily forgotten... so that's why i had said excellent episode but only for that one dialogue...
Originally posted by preeti200

I agree with you to some extent. In NORMAL circumstances this would hold true, but in this case the whole misunderstanding stated out with MC and our munda wants to show Geet how much he loves to be a papa too. Just my POV. 
Aur phi samjho na yaar, Maan Geet se yeh nahi bolsakta na ki use SR chahiye, so this is his way of saying that's it... I AM DONE WAITING AND I WANT IT NOW.😆

MSK is so open and he is usually so open in what he wants that there could easily have been better substitutes for this... just as i wrote before this ...like...

"Geet mei tumhere saath sari raath ...tumhe apni bahon mei bhar kar pyaar karna chahata hun..."
OR...

"Mei abh tumse door nahi rahe sakta..."
Or...

the age old one...

"Mei taan aur maan se tumhara hona chahata hun...'
or even far better ones...too and Barry is capable of delivering better than this...

Originally posted by eveline

oh khushi...it was ur post...i was sooo much feeling the same way...!! i was trying to locate urs to respond...but lost track...i also have opened a similar post...sorry for the confusion!!😕

No probs Eve, u could have provided me with ur link then i could have read what u have written too...i will go and look for it and comment there...

as for the topic, i sincerely think there could have been better dialogues to teel Geet his intentions...
Originally posted by asmina_r

As Maan couldnot say dat thing directly so he told in a roundabout way, maybe by this words he wanted to tell Geet what he wants.

Barry could have provided Maan with better dialogues...for this and made this moment extra special for them and us...we have all been so looking forward to this for so long...
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rania786

I also wanted to see Geet going back to work...resuming her studies ... basically doing something ...if it is going to be another baby track ending in MC or whatever, than sorry my reaction is 👎🏼 ... even not interested in seeing PAPA going to work while MAMA waits for him, cooks parathas and looks after junior!!!!!!!

I don't sincerely believe that the CVs are taking this literally rather it was a way for Maan to tell Geet that he wants them to proceed into the next level of their relationship...and here lies my problem...he could have really made this a special by a trully romantic dialogue...and that too on the day of their first KC.

heyy khushi

omgg totally with you buddy...though i believe there will be no baby for long long time😆 but something else, romantic, could have been said to refer to their SR😳
and seriously, geet is freaking 19...there should be no baby talks at all😆...i would love to see her completing her studies track...meanwhile, SR's can continue😉
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Khushi I think Maan is unaware of the fact that consummation se hi koi maa nahi ban jaate always.😉.It needs a lot more effort sometimes🤣

Well to tell u the truth i was also unaware of this fact Bobby...😆...so no problem...if getting her pregnant is the target then...this is very Good luck for us...as then we get to see...many attempts made towards that goal...