India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Iam scared u all r gonna boot me!!!

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Really guys iam scared...that u all willn't like what iam about to write and so will in all probability throw (in this case) ur words at me...so let me be very clear that iam not in any way criticising GC or DD or their acting skills...which are totally not related to my post...

Everything was perfect...but just not the last dialogue...

The way MSK started out...his eyes...his voice modulation...infact today his eyes and the expression in them seemed more clear and beautiful than before...Geet's face ...her naughty laughter...everything was just perfect...

BUT not the last dialogue...

"Geet mei papa banna chahata hun..."

Iam not married...but can easily dream that if Iam in Geet's shoes and I haven't yet been physically close to my husband for the reasons shown...neither have i yet been kissed by him...then i don't think...this will sound romantic to me... This is usually reserved for couples who are taking the second step in their relationship...not the first.

The sweetness in these words would have been tenfold more if uttered after they had had their SR and all...

There are many who don't wait for some time to take on their responsibilities...but then too i don't think the first sweet...romantic...consummamation needs to be targeted with that in mind...and that too of a couple s romantic as Maaneet...

I know many of u willn't agree with me... but then plz go gentle with ur "chattars" as Lacchi and Lucky are so accustomed to say, and if u agree with me let me know by pressing the  "like" button below.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 May 2011 at 11:08am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10swapna1111thatsthewayitisdrashtiforeverrania786sam1234flysar786-NSKluvsSRK-Sominababajyothi111maaneet_piscestazeen_29katerpillarjwalamukhisldeepsShez.Ishra09bangaloresDilsayMaya_PDoracakemeravigilisomacho_muffinAngel-33Eccentric.Being_Rashmijasraj123khushimuskaanevelineFallen Angelbobby13rocksblushingDownhill

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
hiya khushi u r so right...what an unromantic dialogue from our  romantic Maan!! the words will defetinely bring back to her the memories of her lost baby!
may be we shud take it as an euphemism for chalo consummation ho jaye!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SominababaDilsaykhushi_4everramahesh

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

hiya khushi u r so right...what an unromantic dialogue from our  romantic Maan!! the words will defetinely bring back to her the memories of her lost baby!
may be we shud take it as an euphemism for chalo consummation ho jaye!!

Maybe the CVs and PH is assuring us that SR is on the way...thand pao all of u...or maybe now they are going to adopt a child to avoid SR...sorry bad joke,,,,,,,, but i didn't think that was appropriate...Barry could have done a better job abt that...or another approach...

"Geet mei tumhere saath sari raath ...tumhe apni bahon mei bhar kar pyaar karna chahata hun..."

This is our MSK he could have said something like this...usko suit bhi karta hai...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanky18Sominababasar786katerpillarjyothi111-Humera-bangaloresDilsayramaheshAngel-33Asmi13

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
totally agree with u...Thumbs Up

I think the scene after the break was unnecessary...especially the baby talks...i mean..the papa banna chahtha hun talks...why can't they use some other dialogue...

moreover body doublesAngry...why can't they go for other scenes when using BDAngry...i mean other than hugging...

After listening maan's words...now iam really scared...Shocked

what if the cv's are planning for a track...in which maan wants baby...geet having pregnancy problems...geet feeling bad...forcing maan for other marraige...Wackoomg...wait what am i thinking...nahiii...Wacko

mera geet serial mein aisa kabhi nahi hosakthaBroken Heart

hope my fears won't come trueOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

katerpillarjyothi111ramaheshkhushi_4ever

preeti200 Senior Member
preeti200
preeti200

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I agree with you to some extent. In NORMAL circumstances this would hold true, but in this case the whole misunderstanding stated out with MC and our munda wants to show Geet how much he loves to be a papa too. Just my POV. 
Aur phi samjho na yaar, Maan Geet se yeh nahi bolsakta na ki use SR chahiye, so this is his way of saying that's it... I AM DONE WAITING AND I WANT IT NOW.LOL

Edited by preeti200 - 13 May 2011 at 11:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katerpillarkhushi_4ever

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
oh khushi...it was ur post...i was sooo much feeling the same way...!! i was trying to locate urs to respond...but lost track...i also have opened a similar post...sorry for the confusion!!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yeah Barry cud have done better...
hw abt "main tan aur mann se tumhe apna banana chahta hoom"?

nd Geet is what, around 19 years? what a responsibility to force on her, again! Maan being the Man of the world, to project such an idea!! let her enjoy life for a while...
 i hope the CVs will become advocates of women pursuing studies even after marriage!!

Edited by bangalores - 13 May 2011 at 11:45am

rania786khushi_4ever

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
As Maan couldnot say dat thing directly so he told in a roundabout way, maybe by this words he wanted to tell Geet what he wants.

roselikhushi_4ever

Go to top