pink hearts

Shaaashaaa.. aaahhhaaa!!!!

pink hearts

pink hearts

Kill Meee..
Baabuuujeee
Maatarr jeee..
Master jeee...

and all those other most OTT phase that Sasa Maushi has given us.. they are going to be the most memorable in RBO history!!

I have absolutely enjoyed each and every episode since Shasha's entry... true at first some felt it was a bit OTT.. phhhsssttt.. that is what a show is about... not being real... and Shasha totally worked Saraswati Mausi to the T.. Hats off.. and sure does Manini deserve this recognition!!!

Manini.. take a bow.
You kept us laughing and you made RBO more loveable than it is.

We are going to miss you Shasha!!!

Wishing you lots of successes and hoping Shasha come to the K home anytime.. when WE need to see her!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for everything!!!!

pink hearts

Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
aaahhh

veenz thnks sooo much for this topic
MANINI indeed deserves all d love n praise
 shes a complete package all emotions portrayed by her as sasha...bang on perfect n totally classy:)

will miss u loads n loads n loads manini u rocked rbo n yr chemistry wid karan yasha sunavi akkiboo  n yr cute psp was simply a treat to my eyes:)

have met u personally n im proud to say yr such a sweetheart n down to earth human being

love uuu

my most fav line by u hall always b KILL MEEE!!!!!!

khakha harry lal  maateeji baabujee n d latest n bestest one  BHARTIYAANADI🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

even mr rajeshji was a treat to watch indeed sasha n psp r d cutest new jodi on tellywood:)

❀️❀️
❀️❀️❀️
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was well said veena..me feel like she is an extended K family..so whenever we wish to see her she must visit K family..may be once in a month... Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks veena for amazing and beautiful Post

Sasha and psp track with shanak and sunil madz was very beautiful and amazing ..i loved whole track...very cute and awesome

sasha Looked very cute with sunil and khanak and  their
chemistry were amazing and supperb

manini is amazing and wonderful acress..we missed you manini and missed sasha also  !!!!

She reaily Kill me with Her amazing and wonderful acting  !!!

Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veena,

Thanks for the post.

I miss her " KILL ME".

Miss you Maanini. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Veeni darling well said indeed...she may have been OTT but she was fantastic really...Loved loved loved her "Kill Me" ...the best..along with all Khakha, Puppy, Harry Lal, Maaatrji, Sunny, Dhaniya, etc

Manini you were just brilliant as SashaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...and yes indeed, an other character that will stay close to our hearts always just like Gaurave Gera and his four caemos.πŸ˜ƒ
Hope to see you again...indeed...πŸ˜† 
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dhanya ho...shasha..really we r going 2 miss u...
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omggg Veeniii...you won;t believe it...how since morning I was wishing that someone makes this thread and I pour my heart out !!!!

have never loved a cameo more than this...

Manini is Awesomest !!!!!!

I will miss her loads --

I amazed at the way she glamourised OTT and the way she gave a new definition and meaning to so many exagerrations !!!!

love her -- babbbaerrjiii...Maaatttaaajjiii...

LOrrddd Pickkk me Uppp !!!!

I loved when she said "Killl Meee...Killl meee...Killl meee""

the oomph she has is unmatchable...and a golden heart...the way she said to khanak -- Sach mein bimmarr ho...okay I'll bring soup for you...

Awww...loved her !!!!

Manini...We'll miss you like crazy !!!!!

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mani ur wrds fr manini is just kill mee types really as i sad b4 both u have mani in ur name n i can understand how much u miss her cause just as u im crazy fr manini now her bestest role ever...love her to bits:)
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I forgot to add --

Puppyyy...

Khakha...

harryyyllaaalll...

Yoga and her movements ...Lmaaooo...with ducks behaving like a sapera and she nagin...awesome...lol...