KMH2 13th May WU: "Arjuhi Back On track"

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
                                 KMH2 13th May Written Update

Episode starts when it ended , With the shooter and his gun & of course the eagle tatooπŸ˜‰
At police station : Arwind questionning rajveer about arjun's escape matter ..rajveer tells him that its arohi and her friends who did that . The commisionner  took the case off from rajveer becoz of his irreponsabillity and adds that rajveer let go arohi & arjun becoz arohi is her niece. Arwind agree with that and tells rajveer to leave the case but he disagree and tells them that he'll not stayin peace till he desn't catch Arjuhi . Then he promise to get them very soon  : Alive or Dead 
Arjun pushing the motorcycle coz there's no more petrol ..arohi is tired 

Arjun " Be positive arohi :everthing has a bright side ,pay attention on it "

Arohi: "Really ? in this circumstances , Where's the bright side ?"

Arjun:" There is one : circumstances are that bad that cannot be more Worse, postive..think positive"

Arohi: (Annoyed) "Really ?  (Whether starts changing , Some falsh of lighting & wind)
Is that obligated that you talk in everything , Look you put bad Eye πŸ˜† Donno where is coming wind , if it starts raining then ?"

Arjun:"There's a positive side of it too ...BRIGHT SIDE ? If It starts rainning then you'll get wet and if you get wet then you'll look hotter "πŸ˜†

Arohi : "Achha , i know how i'll look and how i'm looking , do you know that n wind , rain & clouds girls look good in films but in real life when all that comes then dust comes in eyes , hair gets disheveled AND in  rain , we get ill & our makeup goes off, if this whether stays long time i'll look like a witch soon"

Arjun:"Wish you could watch yourself in this moment,your looking very beautiful.
Your hairs Flies , When this light shine then your eyes shine more , your dupatta (scarf) is flying too , your looking beautiful😳trust me your looking more pretty in this storm,everything is perfect beautiful
(some dust come in arohi's eyes & her hairs come before her face)then arjun says 
i guess you were right,your actually looking like a witch"πŸ˜†

Arohi : "WHAT ? HOW DARE YOU ? ( She hits him)"

Arjun: " Before it starts rainning we should find a place where we can hide & they see a tenement

Rajveer recharging his gun and amrit comes : she asks him if its true that he said he's gonna fing arohi Alive or dead ? rajveer says "yes" ..while crying she tells him that she must have listened something wrong then and now too coz he cannot do that ..rajveer says that Arohi's chachu won't do that but ACP Rajveer Alhuwalia..Amrit shouts on him 
he says that arohi has gone opposite him and the whole family ..he says he loves her the most in this world but he is also KSA's son , he says that after what arohi did he's ashamed to consider her as a family member ...he asks sorry to amrit for what he's gonna do now , before leaving he request amrit to not pray for arohi & him too coz only one of them will win πŸ˜•...Amrit crying..she's confused & asks god to help, she's worried for arohi 
Before the door , arohi says that her kajjal is extended everywhere πŸ˜†arjun says that they are not come for a dinner & enters the house...nobody in the house..Arohi is crared by the non-light systeme so she snags arjun's arms...arjun is happy about that so arohi leaves buut again grabs his arms
Both sit near the fire then arohi talk about what happenned sometimes ago with Rajveer Chachu but arjun says that he won't do anything with her family members ever & she makes him promise😳 Arjun Gets romantic wiv arohi β€οΈ
Sonf sequence : Jaane do na from movie sagaar 

Simmi & gang thinking about what there are gonna do ..Romit gets an idea and forget it soon after ..πŸ˜† Billu thinks about what Rajveer is gonna do now
Rajveer at police station , he tells other policers that nobody will go to home till they don't find Arjuhi..He Asks to put a picture of arjun everywhere along an award for the person who'll find him ...
Arjun says that he's happy to be with arohi right now , he tought he'll never see her again...she says that nobody can see them & separe them ...she says that she'll always stay like that with him ...the SHOOTER Comes there , All Dark πŸ˜²

-The End-

Who's the shooter ? 
                                                   Will wee ever get to resolve this case ? 
                                                   Will KSA, Arjun & Arohi Ever Get Justice??
                                                  Is something gonna happen with arjuhi ? 
                                                                  What will rajveer do ? 
                                                          Will Arjuhi Get Separed Again ?

To Know All That & Gets your Answers, Keep Watching Kitani mohabbat hai only on Imgine tv From Monday to Friday At 8PMπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow I'm first to comment!

Thank you so much for the update! Love seeing Arjuhi nok jhoks back and their romance! So cute!

But the only dark cloud that will come into their lives now will be Chachu! I hate you chachu for doing this!
chathu_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx. Edited by chathu_88 - 12 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update and translations! :)
leafskit16 thumbnail
thanks so much for the english translation as well! now i can truly enjoy the episode! 
kmhlover4 thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update! Love seeing Arjuhi nok jhoks back and their romance! So cute!

But the only dark cloud that will come into their lives now will be Chachu! I hate you chachu for doing this!
vivekkumar1595 thumbnail
Great wu,, with dailogues too
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Many thanks to you
and sincere appreciation,
we both appreciate your efforts
for your efforts above and beyond the call of duty
so here's a note to thank you and to say
thoughtful wishes, thanks.πŸ˜ƒ