Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 13th May 2011 (Page 9)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I dont know what he will do???? Damn, they are ending serial when it is really in interesting mode... AngryAngryAngry

hamesha aisa hi hoti hai...Ouch CVs work better when they get a threat...and now its more than a threat

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnibfunofbb123Faiza_samdarshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
wo hi toh... abhi episode interesting ho rahe hain and they are ending it... stupid people!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hello everyone!!! please enlighten me . i didnt get why Alka thinks sarja is doing all this to grab this house...its a govt. quarter na?Confused because Maruti was worried where will they go after his retirement? shayad ek aur blooper haiConfusedConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Faiza_samusmrasuldarshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Originally posted by Faiza_sam

How could susheela tell that sarje went fida over her gora thobra?Angry doesnt she know that he didnt use to pay attention at these thingsAngry...she has gone blind n senselessOuch
I'm really mad at SusheelaAngryAngryAngry... firstly taunting Sarja with false accusations & slapsBroken Heart... and today poor Niru also was not spared from her slap... and Gosh poor girl is pregnant... what all she has to bear...CryCry

Will Sarja let out the truth??? Confusedor will he take Niru awayCry... today Niru was really calm when she was watching Sarja supporting her & talking about his love for Chandu... Embarrassed

Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Faiza_sam

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

i feel really bad for Niru...and i guess Sarje didnt thought that sushila would be so dead against this...now the marriage is the biggest dilemma...

btw, why dnt you open a topic on "not liking sushila"????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
there are many topics need to be open today... I seriously feel they need to think over their decision of ending serial one more time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

hello everyone!!! please enlighten me . i didnt get why Alka thinks sarja is doing all this to grab this house...its a govt. quarter na?Confused because Maruti was worried where will they go after his retirement? shayad ek aur blooper haiConfusedConfused

i think it has something to do with Marutis pension and benefits as govt official...chandu is dead so if Sarje is disowned then Damo-Alka will be the sole owner of everything Maruti has, and thats why they are sticking...of course there is sonali, but getting sisters wealth away is pretty easy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Faiza_samsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

there are many topics need to be open today... I seriously feel they need to think over their decision of ending serial one more time...

even i dont get it Darshu...instead of ending they can shift timings till RKR is running and then rivert to old timings

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index