Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 13th May 2011 (Page 11)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by darshana23

there are many topics need to be open today... I seriously feel they need to think over their decision of ending serial one more time...
Yes Darshu diii... show is really getting into the best phase... and they are thinking of ending it..CryCry... not done at all...AngryAngryAngry

Yes I am so angry with the bad decisions that the channel is making on ending this show now when we all are just enjoying it and there is so much they can show with the story and make it interesting.

But on the other hand I feel that when they have time to show sensible things they mess up and even when the viewers scream, shout and vent their frustrations they dont listen...

Frankly everyone is out for themselves and Entertainment business is all for making money and not really giving good entertainment...AngryAngryAngry

Coming back to the epi-  I hated Sushila just like you all and agree with most of the posts here...
Sonali seems to be the only sensible person in the family but she also cannot do much as she is the youngest in the family...
I would love to see Sarja caring for Niru and at this point I agree that Sarja shld take Niru and go some place away from the family until things cool down.  Hope that their bonding during these trying times are shown well.  Hope Sarja also takes Niru to meet and spend some time with her Baba as she needs to feel secure and peaceful on that issue too in her condition...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

Hey ladies tank u 4 the LU i enjoyed reading all ur comments like always i am late like bhoot ki terah gum rehihuLOL akeliLOL the epi was good just sarja ka entry was shortLOL susheela uggAngry i will post my thoughts in the right thread! i agree sujji, sumi poor niru i really felt sorry 4 her too she has 2 bear all that but at last i am glad sarja was back to defend her now i am impatient 2 know what happens.Tongue 
pls is there s/thing we can do to make them change their mind about the show not 2 end it!
 even if 4 some more months like end of summer or s/thing pls lets bombard them with msg!

well we can post at least in Imagine FB wall...but i have a feelings that once decision is taken, channel really dnt care about fans response, besides their wall is crowded, other viewers of other serials (on air or off air) keeps posting so muchConfused

anyways, if you want to post yet, heres their FB link :

http://www.facebook.com/ImagineTV

Edited by usmrasul - 14 May 2011 at 7:11am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index