Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AbhiAni

Very muchπŸ˜›
but a silent member...only reason being cann't relate niru with this actress and i guess many here would agree πŸ˜‰ who would have been the better choice for sarje😳

Hayyee.. wo agar Niru hoti to baat hi kuchh aur hoti... 😍😍😍😍
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

oh ..me getting curious ..where did he go ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

i think he was actually waiting outside the door only...

btw, i lost my respect for sushila...agree that  she is enduring pain but if a person if after losing someone dear can behave so bad with another person though no fault of the second one , then i feel that god actually took thier dear ones as a sort of pre-punishment...just my opinion...

maybe this scene was included  so Niru would realize that she was accusing Sarje wrongly just as Sushila is accusing her
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m hating sushila's character πŸ˜‘
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

oh ..me getting curious ..where did he go ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

SR ki preparation ke liye 🀣
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sarja tells whatever you want to tell... tell me not Niru... Niru looks at Sarja... Susheela tells she's responsible for Chandu's death & still you married her... & this is what you gave your bro... Sarja tells i loved Chandu... and i continue to love him... he was always my heart... Susheela tells if that had been the case you would not have married her today... Sarja tells i did not forget this day... she tells why after all it happens to be your marriage day... and further tells Niru is responsible for Chandu's death... Sarja tells she's not... Susheela tells is she not the same girl who lodged complaint against you... Sarja is stunned... she tells all not to let them know even when she dies or else they'll come back again to this house... Sonali tells please don't do this... Maruti supports Susheela here and tells both Sarja-Niru are responsible for Chandu's death... Susheela asks Sarja to go or else he'll see her dead face... Sarja is shocked...
darshana23 thumbnail
Me too also thinking what Sarjaa will do now?? Chalo, apart from Sarjaa someone else is blamed for Chandu's death... I was bored hearing those baseless accusation on him...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

SR ki preparation ke liye 🀣

lolz...you can still say that?????

but seems like Sarje made Nirus condition worse by marrying her in such a hurry...now where will they stay...in that gym of Sarjes????
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
epi ended??? no precap?????????πŸ˜• Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
I dont know what he will do???? Damn, they are ending serial when it is really in interesting mode... 😑😑😑
darshana23 thumbnail
yes epi ended... no precap...