Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: peehu24

she is very skinny...let her eat pani puri wid his new chand...๐Ÿ˜†

lolzz new chand๐Ÿ˜•yaar imagin da scene abhay haseena n chand eatin pani puri n piya n sid stalkin dem n piya  doin her detectivgiri...waah waah๐Ÿ˜†
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shradha14

lolzz new chand๐Ÿ˜•yaar imagin da scene abhay haseena n chand eatin pani puri n piya n sid stalkin dem n piya  doin her detectivgiri...waah waah๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ pia wil b best at dis...she try to find out how cum vampires can eat pani puri...her new fav hot topic๐Ÿ˜†
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey kucky you yaar you should have gone there & spoken to themna..they will surely be happy..,,..awww..Happy for you dear..and thanx for sharing

๐Ÿค—..YES VIVU ROCCKKKSS..always..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

i wish i cud...haseena was busy wid pani puri...n abhay was in his car...i wish i cud...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

oh my god...u r such an lucky girl...aww...sweety..yaar..ache se describe karo na...!!..u know what...i too belong to d place where he is ...but never got a chance to meet him..but next time i will for sure...aur bahut baatein krungi..lol..

Hey devian what are you waiting then for..?????๐Ÿ˜ฒCHRISTMAA..??is it..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›..If I were in your place abb tak toh usse ghar bhi bulaliya hota..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›just kidding but seriosuly..GO yaar and me will send soem wished with you..And devian sach mein uska birthday aaraha hai..tum mere liey yaani haamre liey ussemilsakti ho kya..DOnt bother to say NO is cannot..june 28th ko hai bohoth time hao..I so want that he knows hwo much we love him..and send our wishes across to him..flowers & chocolates etc..ADN for all you knwo SBS & BSSB may cover it..and specially mera ek request hai ki tum whan jaake VISU ki ek alag pic lelo yaar and oen more with you standing with them..& PLEASE TELL VISU HOW MUCH WE LOEV THEM & I will have much more to tell you of you rae going ,,ufff..I think I will PM YOU ON THAT..GOD..see I am already bulding castle in teh ai..you have not todl that you are going even..SUCH A MANIAC I AM YAAR Seriosuly..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wao...lucky girl..:)i wish i could also see him once...hmm..anyway congrats:)
TishiAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow yar u r so lucky.kash main bhi vivan se mil pati...
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are very lucky dear I'm very happy for you ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayur_shanak

u r really lucky girl

ya i m...one of the best moment of my life๐Ÿ˜Š