India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

4 days and only one night?

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
OK now guys what does these creatives think of us ke humary pass bhot time hy? i mean what han..4 din ho gaye hain aur yeh ek chandni ki raat chal rahi hy ...jis scene py episode end hoti hy agly din us scene sy 80% ke bad ka drama start ho jata hy , i mean story ek hi jaga ruk gae hy aur hil hi nahe rahi..i mean time na honey k bawajood hum itni mushkil sy time nikal k dekhtey hain aur agay sy yeh log humain dekha kia rahay hain??? we r bored now..ek week sy yahe scene aur yahe raat chal rahi hy itni lambi tou wo raat bhi nahi thi jab piya ko 1st time bite kia tha, halankay we wanted that night to be prolong. any ways its only boring now and creating frustation in me.coz track had sy ziyada hi slow ho gaya hy ,infact aik jaga atak gaya hy.we dont want this, so if ekta want us too see the show she needs to better the quality and speed.means we r not dumb.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xvikyhreeyaaPari-Gupta--Signorina--mijanur

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.THE STORY IS MOVING AT A VERY SLOW PACE IN LAST FOUR EPISODE.THEY TAKE SO MUCH TIME TO INTRODUCE MAITHALI UNBELIVEABLE.ACCORDING TO ARTICLE THERE STILL LOT OF THING WILL HAPPEN THIS NIGHT WHICH IS NOT SHOWED SO FAR.THAT MEANS CV IS PLANING THIS NIGHT WILL OCCUPIE THE NEXT WEAK EPISODE ALSO.

Edited by mijanur - 13 May 2011 at 11:23pm
Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.THE STORY IS MOVING AT A VERY SLOW PACE IN LAST FOUR EPISODE.THEY TAKE SO MUCH TIME TO INTRODUCE MAITHALI UNBELIVEABLE.ACCORDING TO ARTICLE THERE STILL LOT OF THING WILL HAPPEN THIS NIGHT WHICH IS NOT SHOWED SO FAR.THAT MEANS CV IS PLANING THIS NIGHT WILL OCCUPIE THE NEXT WEAK EPISODE ALSO.
well i was a die hard fan of PKYEK but now em lossing intrest becoz of these all useless streachings of the story.i mean the speed was only thing i liked abt this show.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index