Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks again Lennie. 

For the first time, I found Talli's character annoying and also Gulaal's.  Talli's streak of independence is being suppressed by Gulaal - instead an intelligent girl is being told to throw herself at a man -  Gosh I hope that the Chunar ends up with Gulaal and Talli gets the message...

lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for update .nice episode

precap is interesting.May be at the moment Kesar will not give to gulaal this sari .May be he will wait for any family function where he will request her to wear this sari.

plz do not want to see Talli will get this by mistake.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kesar was not so happy seeing Talli at their factory. When someone is constantly behind you, we tend to avoid them. Everyone needs their space. When someone gives you that space, we tend to seek that person more. Actually if you go to see, Gulaal gave Kesar that space when he said he can take care of himself. So he misses that and is looking for reasons to get her back to doing it.

It's just not fair that Gulaal is forcing Talli this way. Even if Talli strives to become independent, Gulaal won't allow that and sent her to the factory to throw them together. So is Gulaal doing the right thing? Okay we believe that Kesar would not fall for her antics, but isn't she ruining the work atmosphere for Kesar. Talli is constantly going to be all over him with her smiles and sugarsweet talks. Gulaal is being unfair. When both women are planning, her mother's advise kept ringing in her ears, but NO, like Motabha said it's always been a one sided decision of what she wants to get done. I read it elsewhere, she is dominating. In a way if you see, dominating older woman and angry younger man relationship would not be smooth. We need to check their zodiac compatibility.Yeah, not smooth but at least it should be healthy.
Edited by MeySimi - 12 years ago
Abhi4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Talli has become really annoying. True that she has to give some space to him.
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the priest/astrologer had said something to her about her two marriages, the first one will be wrong i think and second will be right.  the first one was vasant and the second is Kesar!

she thought rejecting Durgesh was 1st but he said actual marriage is the first which was vasant.

so now I guess i have to get myself used to it (although i dont agree with it) that it will be Kesar.

so all who are hoping for Kesar should now rest easy
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the replies everyone 😊

Kesar is her 2nd husband, seeing as deeyavatu is a marriage done and her 2nd marriage - and not only that this show as always been about Kesar-Gulaal journey, esp if we go back from the start and see their scenes and so on

I agree with Talli here, she really does tend to get in your face, and she is invading Kesar's space and so on, i wont be surprised if he snaps at her seeing as she is everywhere esp at the factory lol
SwarnaS thumbnail
Lovely analysis and photos. Very nice
SwarnaS thumbnail
Kesar has always felt Gulaal is his. Its nothing of a new feeling to him
SwarnaS thumbnail
Iam really interested to see the emotional turmoil of Gulaal in finally accepting him as her husband