13th May - You are part of my life (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

We all know Talli does most your heads in, and today i think she nearly did Kesar's with her bak-bak and always wanting to be in his space and so on, as Kesar says he has to go somewhere

Poonambha again implies about Gulaal to MB and PB, about her life and how she deserves happiness as well and that she has such a place in the house and so on, and that she doesnt lost this part of happiness and so on esp what she lost before, and let Gulaal do something that she loses what she has (obviously referring to what Gulaal is, a married woman and Kesar/deeyarvatu)  MB and PB try to understand what Poonambha is saying and so on, and later on MB says that she is right, and what she says is the truth as well, and then he something about her one decision she made...  (i cant explain what he said but i know what he meant in a way lol, if anyone can tell me) and Gulaal looks on as she recalls MB's words

Courtesy of Meysimi - MB says "Your one sided decision always leaves you with no justice at your end".
In Hindi...Tumhare ek tarafi faisle me tumhare liye koi khud ka nyaay nahi hota"

Got to hand it to Kesar, he went and saw Yogesh boss to say sorry for what he did to the boss's brother and so on, and also to request not to punish Yogesh for what he did, calls in Yogesh and is nice to him only coz he just found out from Kesar who Kesar is and whose son he is, so that makes Yogesh his brother in law - the boss just insults Yogesh even more, and we all know by now who is gonna get blamed now

Talli tells Gulaal how Kesar dropped her off and went off somewhere and how all he thinks about it work work and work and so on, and doesnt want to spend anytime with her and Gulaal comke up with a plan where they can spend time together etc, i got a feeling Gulaal will push them together to spent time together and i think for Talli to work in the factory (obviously its up to them how they spent time together) even more after what her mum has said to her, maybe its one way of denial as well
Kesar face when he sees Talli at the factory later on ๐Ÿ˜†

Kesar looks so content with a small smile lying down and holding the letter she wrote Gulaal, and says how she use to put his things properly and how he doesnt like it here and how he has to do it himself and when he does, he cant find anything and all that, and asks why she isnt near him, and then Gulaal comes and calls him for dinner as he gets startled and hides the letter under his pillow and asks her in his own way to ask her to manage his things properly and so on, and says i will ask Talli and Kesar says why not you, and you see Gulaal expression change to like, you told me not to touch your stuff and so on and to interfere in your life, and Kesar doesnt matter what he says, she is part of life (well his life) and the way he blurted that out even Kesar was surprised, as is Gulaal but as you saw she brushed it off whilst Kesar still cant  believe he said what he did

Kesar is now extending his rights over her and what he says to her and how he wants her to be how she was before - looking after his things and putting them proper and son, and only her part of his life (kinda makes you think of how a hubby and wifey are, as a wife looks after these small things and so on) and not only that the things he is saying to her as well

D get informed that Kesar went to see some halfman/halfwoman ppl and Durgesh comes later on near the factory but D stops him and says to leave Kesar alone but finds out that Kesar was looking for him (Durgesh)

I really do think Kesar should now pick up on the fact that Gulaal is wanting him to spent time with Talli and so on, and begins to ask why as well

As for Gulaal i know and understand why she is pushing Kesar-Talli, coz obviously she doesnt see herself as Kesar's wife or companion as such, so no wonder what she does for Talli and its natural isnt it from Gulaal's pov and why wouldnt it be

But i am guessing Gulaal will have to pick up on how Kesar being with her and how he wants her to basically a part of his life in the way she was before, taking care of his things and no one else and so on, and how he looks at her and things she says coz he is somewhat blurting them out lol

I am wondering when all this will affect her and how

PRECAP - All i will say is that Kesar is gonna get that sari or whatever it was for Gulaal, for that someone special whilst Talli thinks it will be for her lol

I really do hope Gulaal gets it, and also it doesnt land up for Talli by mistake

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmaldas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lennie what motaba said means that all one sided decisionsmade by gulaal were devoid of justice for  herself[ while she made sure that everyone else got justice.]I sincerely wish that the beautiful chunar is given to gulaal by kesar and talli will get a zor ka jhatka and come to her senses๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nirmaldas - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmaldas

Lennie what motaba said means that all one sided decisionsmade by gulaal were devoid of justice for  herself[ while she made sure that everyone else got justice.]I sincerely wish that the beautiful chunar is given to gulaal by kesar and talli will get a zor ka jhatka and come to her senses๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks, i kinda was on the right track as to what he meant but just couldnt write it down to get it across ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep i hope Gulaal gets it and it also might make her think again, to the things he is doing and so on
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice post, i always forget to mention it...๐Ÿ˜›

So now MB is coming into kesar-gulaal picture as well, hopefully he will tell gulaal to remain as kesar's wife not tell her to do as she wishes.

Kesar telling her that she is part of his life implies that he has always considered gulaal as his, even when he was a kid now that he has grown up difference is that he still needs to realise that now he means gulaal to be his...

Lennie thumbnail
Courtesy of Meysimi - MB says "Your one sided decision always leaves you with no justice at your end".
In Hindi...Tumhare ek tarafi faisle me tumhare liye koi khud ka nyaay nahi hota"

Added on the post ๐Ÿ˜Š
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkjule

Nice post, i always forget to mention it...๐Ÿ˜›

So now MB is coming into kesar-gulaal picture as well, hopefully he will tell gulaal to remain as kesar's wife not tell her to do as she wishes.

Kesar telling her that she is part of his life implies that he has always considered gulaal as his, even when he was a kid now that he has grown up difference is that he still needs to realise that now he means gulaal to be his...

Motabha realises Gulaal always puts others first and so on, and thinks of others and cares for other then she does herself

Kesar is now sounding out and speaking to Gulaal more openly and somewhat being like how he is a right on her in a subtle way and wants her to do things she did before, and he misses that and so on, he just misses her and how today he sees her still as Gulaal but Gulaal as a woman and so on
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was reading a lot abojut Kesar and Gulal on the forum.  Gulal still thinks and loves her husband and I dont think she will ever forget him and get on with someone especially Kesar who she used to adore as her son, her husband's younger brother. 

The only reason she did the deervattu, was to stay in the house, everyone in the house knows except for MB who knows nothing of what happened when Vasant died.  She told her father about Dushyant but no one else knows what he did to her.

She can feel that Kesar feels something for her and that's the reason why (i think) she's pushing Talli towards Kesar.  But I also think that she is hoping the old Kesar is back, the Kesar she used to play with, do the homework with.  But I dont think she wants Kesar in that way at all.  Even when she wore the bangles Kesar brought, her first thought was Vasant. 

Gulal was never given the chance to grieve and i mean properly grieve for her husband, how will she think of getting on with someone else? 

BTW thanks for the update
Edited by hookedonGeet - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh man oh man.. things are starting to sizzle up in this show. as literally every aspect of the storyline... from vasant's murder to kes-gulaal relationship, JK planning D's wedding, talli MIGHT coming to know about kesar's feelings for gulaal. WOAH. and for all this to happen, i'll have to sit through the stupid weekend! ๐Ÿ˜ก
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hookedonGeet

I was reading a lot abojut Kesar and Gulal on the forum.  Gulal still thinks and loves her husband and I dont think she will ever forget him and get on with someone especially Kesar who she used to adore as her son, her husband's younger brother. 

The only reason she did the deervattu, was to stay in the house, everyone in the house knows except for MB who knows nothing of what happened when Vasant died.  She told her father about Dushyant but no one else knows what he did to her.

She can feel that Kesar feels something for her and that's the reason why (i think) she's pushing Talli towards Kesar.  But I also think that she is hoping the old Kesar is back, the Kesar she used to play with, do the homework with.  But I dont think she wants Kesar in that way at all.  Even when she wore the bangles Kesar brought, her first thought was Vasant. 

Gulal was never given the chance to grieve and i mean properly grieve for her husband, how will she think of getting on with someone else? 

BTW thanks for the update

hm one thing that's been established is that Gulaal NEVER SAW Kesar as her SON. They were always FRIENDS :) and yh from my POV i think Gulaal has not had a chance to explore her feelings yet because of the family conflicts and everything.

But yeah nice post :) x
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lennie...beautiful update...u have said it all.

loved two moments

1.when kesar lies down with a slight smile and reads out his letter ...then startled by gulaal and then we see the old kesar exercising his rights...the expression which kesar gave after he blurted out...you are a part of my life ...omg that was so good ...he couldnt believe he actually said something like that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2.precap-hope that chunari reaches gulaal and does not lands up accidentally in talli's hands fuellling her fantasies๐Ÿ˜ก