Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#124[13/5 Epi-144] (Page 3)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I thought Rajveer would be suspended for, the "criminal" actually escaped..that was such a big case..Arjun was sentenced to life imprisonment & Rajveer wasnt able to handle it!!
It would be nice to see Rajveer remove his hat, badge, etc if he was suspendedDancing but i guess i see too many dreams dese daysBroken Heart
Rajveer ko iss case se hataane ka faisla kiya tho bhi he had his way?!!Shocked & the higher officer said nothing?!! aisa hota hai kya?Silly or Rajveer was supposed to obey?!! Stern Smile

I found Rajveer better today!! He looked serious n determined!! was missing this Rajveer since many days however i hope in the remaining episodes we get more of Arjuhi & no unnecessary footage to others!!Evil Smile
the typical "zinda ya murda" dialogueSilly however cliched suited hereLOL
The "rabba..." BG was played for Amrit?!!AngryUnhappyDisapprove

That tabela is the same place that was shown on their way to Shimla & before thatLOL

Bike breaking down, lightening, thunder, rainDay Dreaming its soo romantic!! why why why cant we get some real romance hereWink Tongue

Arjuhi cute moments, their nok jhoks, Arjun's sweet, romantic talks & Him back to teasing Arohi was great!!Approve really needed after a sad track!!
I'm a bigger fan of Arjun teasing Arohi dan anythin else..Day Dreaming naughty Arjun!!LOL will miss all thisCry will miss You Mr.Arjun Singhania...U will be my legend forever like Punji!!Heart

But Arohi's big promise...was it needed?!!Disapprove
The song chosenStern Smile i dont know whether to laugh or cry!!
CryLOL love Arjuhi's unique n cozy moments but the song?!!Angry & to sum it up with the papa-beti hug!! uff!!Sleepy
They have got closer in the last few months..they've had sweet, passionate hugs & kisses...so does dis make any sense?!!Confused
The shooter just came there for his muh dikhayi?!! Ermmhe walked away dint he?!! huh!! inki romantic moment mein kebab mein haddi banne ke liye aaya tha!!Confused
Confused
Shefu-Romit cute!! but wont we get to hear Shefu's voice again?!!Disapprove

cant wait for the Monday's episode yet i want these days to go slow so that KMH does not finish soonCry

CVs..humari maange puri karo...Humare Aman Preet Kab Ayenge?

KINDLY PLAY THE TITLE TRACK "TERI SAASON SE HI..." IN THE SHOW, ALSO THE SUFI VERSION WITH THE MAHIYA TUNE...!!!

Edited by shibz - 14 May 2011 at 7:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16Wisteria.-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAzachchanni_stararjuhi4evaaksh4IFkavyasamAnjali96

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
done with my take Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjali96shibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zach

done with my take Smile

u done?? Isnt it ur first one!??
Anyways...dunno wen i will dit mine bt i m deffo nt in a mood to edit it rt nw!!.ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.

Hey jai come to imtiaz's topic..!! Lets have some some spam time over there!!.ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.

zachAnjali96shibz

zach Goldie
zach
zach

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
heyyy heyyy heyyy...this is my second one !!! Smilepehle waale ki mehnat kissi ne dekhi nahi Cry

chalo mai aata udhar IM ke topic pe Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali96shibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Ooppsie sry..actually i m nt active on ML since the last week...havent even read all the takes!!

zachAnjali96

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

done with my take on pg 1

zachAnjali96

Anjali96 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjali96
Anjali96

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Edited my take on Page one...Embarrassed...n shibz..happy na...i finally editedEmbarrassedTongueLOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1682967&PID=42418668&#42418668

zachshibz

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

super loved the nok-jhok in the tabela.. chipak chipak ke!!Day Dreaming 'kuch karo naa' 'kya karu??' 'itne bade vaade ka itna thanda thnx' 'dur hi rakhna tha toh mujhe jail se kyu chudaya?'Day DreamingDay Dreaming until i reached that BG..Ouch phir sab mute me dekha.. kyu DVs.. CVs banne me aapko kya problem hai? aapko aur koi gaana nahi milta kya? kitne acche acche gaane hai.. u have nearly 70-80 years worth of movies to choose from n u chose this?!?! pichli baar bhi tabele me aapne aisa hi kiya tha.. tabele me jo ghaas hai woh aap ke liye nahi hai.. khud ko aap gaay-bhail kyu samajhne lagte hai!!Shocked

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

baar baar dekho, hazaar baar dekho, ye dekhne ki cheez hai humara KMH.. taali ho!! LOL    ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap  ye looo!!!

zachaksh4IFAnjali96

Go to top