Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#124[13/5 Epi-144] - Page 9

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

looks like i am the only one who doesn't know. anyways the fun it is watching now with you guys wouldn't have been then.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was in tears today !..arjuhi has to suffer so much for that clown!..😡...arjun when he found arohiwasnt there was so heart breaing!..😔..
and the bread convo was too cute!..now whenever i will have bread butter i will remember them!..and the best thing was that the scnene was realistic1..arjun din let arohi eat full coz he was hungry too!..they hared !..aww
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya... Olly... Realistic things happen only in kmh!!
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
rajveer is using his brain a bit too much theese days previously he never had 1. call taping what next
kavyasam thumbnail
if someone can post the epi caps then we can do picutre update
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Imi... Hez jst trying to show off that hez a police officer!! Warna to uske paas brains na kabhi the..na hai.. Aur nahi kabhi honge!!
🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Supercute n romantic episode..they were sleeping on the same bed..so close n arjun trying to prevent the sunrays frm falling on aro's face..aww sho cute:)
Then d bread butter scene..superb..how r we going to live without kmh:'(
It is the favour of kmh1's creative that all d awesum kmh bg tunes r being played..haiye..tere ishq ne mohe rang dala..dreaming:)
kavyasam thumbnail
@olly  -   I think it is billu and gang who come there,  arjun needs  a bike, uske bike mein petrol nai hai. 

but I wonder how long will they show this chase 🤔.   and is that KSA scene a dream? 
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kavya they did it again!!?? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬

hey guyz, sorry my internet is gone.. its raining cats n dogs out here.. n kmh ke pyar ne mujhe pagalpanti ki hadein tod ne pe majbur kar diya... guess what!! i drove all arnd town looking for wifi n now am settled in barnes n noble!! ðŸ¤£

read the WU in the forum.. .yet to watch.. ðŸ˜’
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
yes kavya ksa scene is a dream