Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol aksh naina roflin session se bahat nikkle toh take likhegi nah!!!

🤣
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chand...ek dam sahi keh rhi hai... Mera mann nhi kr rha ki humare pyaare .🤣.session se bahar nikalu...
.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

awesome takes everyone 👏 

@jai.. tumich weirdo bolke mai kab boli.. tum khud kuch toh samajh lete aur phir hum ko emo atyachar sunate!! n sorry, pehle take maine dekha nahi *kaan pakde* tumhari pehli mehnaat mai jaake abhi dhundti ruk.. ye vala take kamaal ka tha.. but tum jo bhi bole, amrit ko mai galiyan dena band nahi karti.. 

ADD: mil gaya  short n swt take.. pehle wale se dusra wala double long.. matlab agla wala mt everest 😛 likho likho.. vaise hi lounge me naye naye perspectives padhna accha lagta..😳

Aksh...thanks for the kind appreciation, dear.😊

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the VMs especially the first one. Arohi knocking out Rajveer without knowing, one of my favorite scenes! *Sighs* The memories! You captured the perfect scenes!!
leafskit16 thumbnail
Loved the episode! Arjun and Arohi were cute together and it was nice to see the romantic playful nature of their relationship after the sad and dramatic track. It was different seeing Arjun all about being positive and looking at the bright side of things when before he was never looking forward to the future and having a bright attitude. That shows how much his relationship with Arohi has changed him so much that he can even look ahead with a smile on his face. Rajveer was good today as a more serious and determined person but I really hope he redeems himself before the end of the show to get Arjun's forgiveness. I felt bad for Amrit as she is torn between two worlds and she is trying to do her best. Hopefully we get to see her true motivations once the raaz comes out. 
I am confused as to how exactly the shooter knew that Arjuhi was there at the barn but the only explanation I can think of is that Billu/Romit accidently told the Singhanias the location. 
We only have two weeks of episodes left and there's still so much left to cover and wonder if CVs will be able to do a proper ending and leave a lot of stories unended. Can't wait to see the next part of the drama!
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
in ML after a long time...anyone here???
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am!! i am!! u still here?
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oppsy forgot i wrote here, n as reading other topics...so Imi is now, KMH NASHA is it??? was confused a for awhile ...
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rosh have u forgotten again after writing here.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally done wid my take on pg1...🤣..after 69 hrs after the epi aired..!!🤣..🤣..🤣..
Plz do read!!