Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kavyasam

Kisine  nai likha 😆  now a days I am getting into the habit of writing the next day.  shld get back to normal.   Oye jisne bhi reserve kiya  sabhi edit karna please.   after 27th likhna chahe to bhi nai likh sakte .  

if prev ML members are reading this,  comeback and write  please 😳.   only 11 more epis remaining 😭. 

@Bold - Kavz I haven't watched the episodes since Monday. I have projects lined up that are due next week and the week after 😒 and an exam coming up next week 🤢

I will surely try my best...there aren't many episodes left and I really wanna write here...but time doesn't permit me that
😒
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful episode !!! 😊 But, I wanted more…..20 min is too less😒😭😭😭

The most memorable, sweet moment of the episode…Arjun telling Arohi…at this moment, I wish you can see yourself through my eyes. Such a genuinely cute, romantic thing to say…it summed up so many emotions. a guy's supreme love for his sweetheart; his little irritation of arohi not being appreciative enough of her own special qualities; his smile on Arohi's innocence…her being worrying about unimportant matters..!! them being together…that's all what matters. 😊😊

For us guys..generally, its very hard to explain or show love in too many words. So, whenever a nice guy says even a brief sentence of compassion and love..it comes straight from heart 😛

Chuddail part was funny..very real !! kuch real-life couples bhi exactly aise hi baat karte 😆😆😆

Rajeer getting scolded by his boss…that was priceless🤣…bechara kaam ke bojh ka maara isko chahiye hamdard ka tonic sinkara🤣🤣 I think the problem is…he just have too much ego.. don't consider anyone better than him😡…always act so rashly and impulsively..pata nahi kis ne ACP bana diya😆….i mean..look at ksa..even he follows sachai ka raasta nd all but he rarely gets angry at anyone.

Amrit getting all teary and crying on listening about raveer's pledge to get Arohi-Arjun live or dead….thats easy to understand too. I have no idea if she know any secret about shooting incident. Here, in the forum, sometimes we criticize her character being too emotional….But, I think her situation is sooo complicated. Shaadi ke baad ladkiyo ki loyalty sabse pehle apne husband aur unki family se rehti naa…unke saath bhi aisa hi hai. I think she is a cute mom. 😊She may not be always correct technically but she seems to be following her duties and social responsibilites. (even though it may put her against her own daughter )..very tough !!

And finally…the suspense of real shooter…oooh !! 😃even though, it seems to be mikhael…I am still suspecting him to be just a part of someone elses  big scheme..or we may have an altogether unexpected person as shooter. Mikhael being shooter….thats too straightforward !!🤣 C'Mon I am expecting some twists and turns 😆😆😆😆

@ Aksh : i think i have done ML take thing just once before...and that was for 12 may episode 😊

kaha naa...hum ladke generally shy, reserved types rehte😛 ek maich weirdo hu 😊🤣
Edited by zach - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome episode!! I loved seeing Rajveer get heat from the commissioner about how he handled the case not even Arvind could save him and had to agree with the commissioner. Sweet!

I am tired of Amrit feeling torn especially knowing what Rajveer is upto, take steps to stop him and protect your child! There should be no wondering what to do, as a mother she should want to do everything in her power to protect Arohi

Romit is so cute! Poor guy had an idea and then it disappeared 😆

So glad the CVs showed up some great Arjuhi scenes. Arjun is so dreamy, he was just mesmerized by Arohi's beauty and kept complimenting her... so sweet!! 😍LOL when he said she is right and is starting to look like a witch. Leave to to Arjuhi to turn a cute moment into a comical one. Loved the romance but it looks like Arjuhi will soon be running again because the killer has found them, but how? I used to think the killer was Mikhail but why would he want Arjun dead? All he wanted was for a rift to be created between Arjun and Rudra and that was done, so he has nothing to gain from this. Really curious now!
kavyasam thumbnail
edited my post above  😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😕jai gud to see u here..  likho take.. mujhe padna hai... never read urs 🤔 i think.. 

p.s. i came so late.. n still on p2.. shud i be happy or sad.. ppl come n write takes.. KMH end ho raha hai toh tum log pehle se kyu strike kar rahe ho.. baad me likhne ko bhi nahi milega.. plzzz come bak!!

*edited*
CVs - you've earned my praise today!! ek dhang ka kaam kiya.. "aap ke kehne ka matlab ye hai ke ACP aur police force ko ek ladki ne hara diya!! sharm aani chahiye aapko!! ACP RSA, hume aapko iss case se hatana hi padega!!"👏

Rajvir: Sir, ab baaz toh apne cage ke saath hi uddta hai, par jab baaz-ni saath ho, toh cage kya, pura ka pura tree saath le gaya!! uss par mujhe latka kar!! mein toh sirf parinda hun na.. 🤣

Arvind didn't support Rajvir even though he knew Rajvir wudnt have let go of Arohi. Stuck to his character. so good job!!👍🏼 I wish he had said shut up Rajvir when Rajvir said mein case nahi chodunga!! 😆

zinda ya murda!! i liked the extent to which the bar had raised for RSA coz it was a matter of his integrity n committment to his duty. ab toh inke pyare izzat ka savaal tha.. toh aisa kasam zaruri tha.. 👍🏼but also he shud have once thought back to the many times he had been wrong about arjun.. 😆

jungle mein ghum, petrol bhi khatam, saamne hai tabela, arjun arohi ke sang akela, me like, me like!! 😍😍😍

luved the positivity in the scene. 
arre arohi, arjun ne situation pe nazar nahi daali, woh toh apni long lost wife pe nazar pher raha hai!! 😉

Arjun: kaash ki tum apne aap ko iss waqt dekh sakti Arohi.
Aksh: kaash ki hum tum dono ko in person iss waqt dekh sakte..
Arjun: bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho.
Aksh: aur Arjun bohot hot!!
Arjun: tumhare baalon ko hava udaa rahi hai
Aksh: aur Arjun ke hosh ko tumhare baal 😛
Arjun: jab bhi ye bijli chamakti hai na, tumhari aankhen aur chamakti hain
Aksh: jab bhi KMH dekhte hain, toh humari aankhen aur chamakti hain
Arjun: trust me, iss toofan me tum aur khoobsurat lag rahi ho.
Aksh: trust us, iss toofan me (KMH ending) tum dono aur dhinchak lag rahe ho.. we'll miss u.. when we know we r gonna lose something, we try to hang on more to it.. aur ab KMH ki choti choti baatein bhi hume aur zyada priority lag rahi hai!!
Arjun: everything is perfect, beautiful.
Aksh: ditto!! n CVs..we hope the remaining episodes r done beautifully too so we end gracefully with fantastic memories to look back at.. a perfect product for u guyz n a perfect story for us.
Arjun: tum actually me chudail lag rahi ho!! 😆
Aksh: Imagine, tum logon ke nightmares me hum chudail banke aayenge.. u guyz robbed us off something so beautiful, am not sad that KMH is ending.. am sad that its ending this way!! all gud things have to end.. but all gud things deserve gud endings!! 😭

k bohot hua emotional atyachar ya sirf achaar.. moving on..😆

amrit finally says something.. jab beti ke jaan par ban aayi, atleast tab toh kuch bola..👍🏼 but i dont think rajvir can at the end kill arohi.. or even try.. arre abhi bhi isne arohi ka naam pswrd me use kiya hai.. the line between love n hate is very thin n so he will go bak n forth.. 😛

n ye amrit rab se raasta maang rahi hai... kahan ka? tabele ka?😉 upar se shez wondering uski bacchi kiss haalat me hogi.. (amna me churaofying ur idea😆) hum bhi yahi hope kar rahe hai ki woh kiss wale haalat me hogi!!😳 aur tabele ka raasta ya toh kisi ko bhi na mile (jo ke ho nahi sakta 😭) ya sab ko mile taaki we can have a very confused n dazed face off from where arjuhi can escape yet again!!😈 hope rajvir reaches the tabela to match micky's interesting intentions.. which am still curious abt..is he here to kill?? if so whom? n will he buck up his teaspoon sized courage to actually shoot.. 😆

super loved the nok-jhok in the tabela.. chipak chipak ke!!😍 'kuch karo naa' 'kya karu??' 'itne bade vaade ka itna thanda thnx' 'dur hi rakhna tha toh mujhe jail se kyu chudaya?'😍😍 until i reached that BG.. phir sab mute me dekha.. kyu DVs.. CVs banne me aapko kya problem hai? aapko aur koi gaana nahi milta kya? kitne acche acche gaane hai.. u have nearly 70-80 years worth of movies to choose from n u chose this?!?! pichli baar bhi tabele me aapne aisa hi kiya tha.. tabele me jo ghaas hai woh aap ke liye nahi hai.. khud ko aap gaay-bhail kyu samajhne lagte hai!!😲

phir aaya woh hug.. arre yaar... in dono ka kiss scene bhi ho chuka.. 2 times!! tum log abhi romance ko regress kyu kar rahe ho?? they r husband n wife.. besides the point that the ullus put a invisible divorce thru the blind system.. they've lived together for months.. ab ye romance ko aag badhao!! be creative guyz.. isnt that the name of ur dept or something!??!😡

cute scene of cupids.. shef n romit luked like true gaanvvale.. ghar vala gharvali types.. very nice 😃

Rajvir all set to fall harder!! lage raho!!

"ab mein bas yunhi rahungi! tumhare saath!! hamesha! tumhare paas!!"😕 these lines coupled wid entry of tattoo-man bodes ill omen to me.. monday ko kya hoga!!?? kyu sab log hamesha arjuhi ke jaan ke pyaase hai!!  i wonder if rajvir is gonna turn martyr!! coz arjun won't hurt him, micky is here to hurt arjun, n rajvir no matter what he says will not hurt arohi.. but he wont let anyone else kill arjun either.. coz ab uske kasam ka sawal hai na.. mexican standoff?🤔

loved the episode.. wish there was a better BG used.. cudnt relish the tabela as much as i expected.. KMH title track kab use karoge?? agar use nahi karna tha toh banaya kyu? title video track toh aap log dene se rahe.. atleast song toh use karlo!! gud effort by team.. special thnx for the nok-jhok thats making its way bak.. humare sad sad moods pe ye ek hi cheez hai jo hume happy happy kar deta hai.. karan kritz.. u guyz were awesome wid ur expressions.. baar baar dekho, hazaar baar dekho, ye dekhne ki cheez hai humara KMH.. taali ho!! 😆
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

aksh4IF

Your update was superb.  I enjoyed it much more than the actual episode.

BRAVO!!!
shibz thumbnail
I thought Rajveer would be suspended for, the "criminal" actually escaped..that was such a big case..Arjun was sentenced to life imprisonment & Rajveer wasnt able to handle it!!
It would be nice to see Rajveer remove his hat, badge, etc if he was suspended but i guess i see too many dreams dese days🥺
Rajveer ko iss case se hataane ka faisla kiya tho bhi he had his way?!!😲 & the higher officer said nothing?!! aisa hota hai kya?🤪 or Rajveer was supposed to obey?!! 😳

I found Rajveer better today!! He looked serious n determined!! was missing this Rajveer since many days however i hope in the remaining episodes we get more of Arjuhi & no unnecessary footage to others!!😈
the typical "zinda ya murda" dialogue🤪 however cliched suited here😆
The "rabba..." BG was played for Amrit?!!😡😔😒

That tabela is the same place that was shown on their way to Shimla & before that😆

Bike breaking down, lightening, thunder, rain😍 its soo romantic!! why why why cant we get some real romance here😉 😛

Arjuhi cute moments, their nok jhoks, Arjun's sweet, romantic talks & Him back to teasing Arohi was great!! really needed after a sad track!!
I'm a bigger fan of Arjun teasing Arohi dan anythin else..😍 naughty Arjun!!😆 will miss all this😭 will miss You Mr.Arjun Singhania...U will be my legend forever like Punji!!❤️

But Arohi's big promise...was it needed?!!😒
The song chosen😳 i dont know whether to laugh or cry!!
😭😆 love Arjuhi's unique n cozy moments but the song?!!😡 & to sum it up with the papa-beti hug!! uff!!🥱
They have got closer in the last few months..they've had sweet, passionate hugs & kisses...so does dis make any sense?!!😕
The shooter just came there for his muh dikhayi?!! 🤔he walked away dint he?!! huh!! inki romantic moment mein kebab mein haddi banne ke liye aaya tha!!😕
😕
Shefu-Romit cute!! but wont we get to hear Shefu's voice again?!!😒

cant wait for the Monday's episode yet i want these days to go slow so that KMH does not finish soon😭

CVs..humari maange puri karo...Humare Aman Preet Kab Ayenge?

KINDLY PLAY THE TITLE TRACK "TERI SAASON SE HI..." IN THE SHOW, ALSO THE SUFI VERSION WITH THE MAHIYA TUNE...!!!
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zach

done with my take 😊

u done?? Isnt it ur first one!??
Anyways...dunno wen i will dit mine bt i m deffo nt in a mood to edit it rt nw!!.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.

Hey jai come to imtiaz's topic..!! Lets have some some spam time over there!!.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy heyyy heyyy...this is my second one !!! 😊pehle waale ki mehnat kissi ne dekhi nahi 😭

chalo mai aata udhar IM ke topic pe 😊
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ooppsie sry..actually i m nt active on ML since the last week...havent even read all the takes!!