Mohabbat Lounge#124[13/5 Epi-144]

Posted: 12 years ago
we are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

Start sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments; however,not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us, Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more pplto join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580
And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳
***** IMPORTANT *****
As we all know that the TB article states Imagine Channel is considering to axe the most popular show on their channel just to make way for swayamwar, It is time to show our protest.
Sign the petition the more the better :)
Join this group on FB. Lets Save KMH
Mail / Spam kmh2 and imgine tv fb pages
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053Tel: 91-22-4069-8000

Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail:
[email protected]

Link to Previous thread : Episode143

SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MLians ;)
Some special warm hugsπŸ€— to -sanju- for giving us a reason to smile, laugh & danceπŸ˜† in between all the tensions, you made our days soo much easy. We owe this happiness to youπŸ€— & for getting us this sweet autograph
Thank you sooo much for doin this for all we will cherish this all our lives❀️
*Credits* -Sanju- <<- we love you..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
SONG OF THE DAY
So this post is going to be for Songs suggested based on what happened in today's episode or we will post a romantic song for Arjuhi
Arjun...β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈπŸ˜Ž
Arohi...β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜›(for making arjun promise)
Cupids...😊
Tattoo wala aka KSA's shooter...😑🀒 n how did he find out abt arjuhi's whereabouts?!!😳 
Rajveer...🀣
Arwind...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Amrit...😭

Pointers about today's epi...😳
* Epi continuation...showing the guy..n only showing his tattoo...wen will we get his muh dikhai...?!! if Ram Punjabi had one den this guy has to have one..πŸ˜†..🀣🀣

* Rajveer getting dismissed from his case...his expressions were worth watching..priceless...🀣🀣..love the dialogues by Arwind..cracked me up..!! 🀣🀣 but den he makes a stupid promise to catch arjuhi...alive or dead...🀒😭😑...why is he getting so much screen space...?!! for gods's sake we want more arjuhi tym...it's always torturous enuf that KMH2 is ending in 10 epi's...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

*Rajveer doing emotional attaychar on amrit...uff this guy has no feelings at all😳..his charcter is very difficult to understandπŸ˜•..CVs..dnt like the fact you gave him a poor charcter stetchπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..isse to acha hota ke yeh sach main clown hota iss show main...atleast his charcter remains consistant..🀣🀣

*Arjuhi's nok jhoks r back......aww..love it..love the way arjun does arohi's tang kichai..it's super cute❀️...n hehe i so wish we cud have seen it rain...again😍 n den arjuhi going 2 find a house..but den they have their sweet moments in the rain only☺️..n den they go to find a house...things get really passionate, intense n intimate...n den we cud have had a one hell of a sequence...☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ...okay bac to reality..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..because dese dreams will kill meπŸ˜’πŸ˜†

*Arohi making arjun promise not to hurt her family is understandable..but still didn't like the fact she made him promise..i mean she should trust him na?

*the Jaane do na sequence was really really gud😍...but the papa beti hug made it not so gud in the end!! it's not fair!! i wanted a passionate hug...why do we keep expecting...n still they get shattered...arre..KMH2 is only a guest for 10 days nw...atleast now fulfill viewers' wishesπŸ˜’

*Tattoo wala banda comes again..but how did he know where arjuhi were?? n even if anyone from the cupid gang had told him arjuhi's whereabouts...how did they know?!! as far as i know cupids n arjuhi went seperate ways...πŸ˜•..but now why is this guy after arjun..? anyways..waiting for monday's episode..!!😳

I really hope that next week all the problems r resloved...every secret is revealed...every motive has cum out..so that we can hopefully njoy the final week wid only arjuhi moments...!!😍..n of course aman n preet...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...with the telly worlds best SR ever☺️..but reading the indya.com article..im scared!! i know they havn't shot the final epi yet...but we shud let CVs know that we want a really nice last week..only full of arjuhi moments wid their SR, kids...sweet moments...i want dem to listen to us😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago

what a start to the episode. i loved it finally some kanoon for the ullu's. but not as strict as i wanted but no problem it is ok to start off with but in next episode i want more action taken against the ullu's especially rajveer.

he should have been reminded of his line that ullu's don't break rules they respect them.so what happened ? why didn't he listen to the senior officer & leave the case ? i also wanted to know how he got back but cv's are in a rush due to the ending. as long as we get a good arjuhi married life ending i don't mind this rush. but i loved the senior officers line ke ek ladki se haar gaya.rajveer's face was worth watching.it reminds me when RPS said the same line to jignesh  cos rajveer's condition was the same.

Arjuhi nok jhok was back which was great cos i love this the most.the cottage scene was good excluding the song cos old song should not be played on modern romance cos of the song the romance was plain like the 70's. Or should i say vice versa romance was according to the song.Pls cv's give us new songs ,passionte romance not the sharm type hugs.cos now after kmh 1 & kmh 2 at ending stage the sharm should be over. 

rajveer was over the top with taking the kasam but seems like a dramatic climax is coming up to reveal the raaz in short time.but pls do justice to theese last episodes.we want everything. The raaz out of both KSA shooter & RPS enimity with KSA.arjun's mums past revealed.Also a happy wedded life of arjuhi.pls use maha episodes but give us all that we want.

can't wait for the next episode cos mickeal has reached their & also rajveer is coming so some action & raaz coming out in the open.just hope  nothing happens to our arjuhi.

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 12 years ago
Res..!!
Epi was amazing!! Finally the charm of kmh is back!!! The cute nok-jhoks of arjuhi are backk!! Yaayy!!!

Ps-ml is still stuck at pg1?? Cummon guys...reserve ur positions!! Todays epi was fabb!! Ek take to banta hai!!πŸ˜‰

---------------------------------------------
EDITED:

haha..me finally editing it..after abt 69 hrs of airing the epi..🀣..🀣.. How fast i m na??🀣..🀣..

Anyways back to the epi..
Rajveer ki watt lag gyi!!🀣..🀣..🀣.. Wah wah kya watt lagi.. Full on... Chehra dekhne wala tha uska!!🀣..🀣..🀣.. Bechara 5 logo se pit gaya nd that too they werent armed...!!🀣..🀣..
Arvind to rajveer: ye case chod do..
Rajveer: nhi main nhi chodunga!! *tlking to himself in his mind* mushqil se to ek case haath mein aaya hai aur agr maine ye case bhi chod diya to main kya kaam krunga??😭🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..
[chand i churaofyed from ur take nd modified it alsoπŸ˜‰]

arjuhi's cute nok-jhoks are backk!! Yaay!! Hayyee..Kya dialogues they:😍 😍 🀣..🀣..🀣..

arjun:harr cheez ki bright side hoti hai..think positive..
Arohi: tumhe bhi har baat mein bolna zaruri hota hai?? Ab dekho agr barish ho gyi to??
Arjun: iss ka bhi koi bright side zarur hoga.. Jab barish hogi to tum bheeg jaogi aur jab tum bheeg jaogi to tum aur hot lagogi..🀣..🀣..
arohi: barish mein ladkiyan hot sirf filmo mein hi lagti hai.. Real life mein jab ye aandhi toofan chalti hai to ye miti aakhon mein aati hai aur baal kharab ho jaate hai aur jab barish hoti hai to tabayat kharab ho jata hai aur make-up bhi.. Agr aise hi hawa chalti rhi to main chudail dikhne lagugi..🀣..
Arjun: kash ki tum apne aap ko dekh sakti arohi..bahut khoobsurat lagi rhi ho..😳 tumare baalon ko hawa ua rhi hai.. Jab bhi ye bijli chamakti hai tumhari aakhein aur chamakne lagti hai...😳 hawa mein tumhara dupatta ud rha hai.. Bahut khoobsurat hai.. Trust me.. Iss toofan mein tum aur khoobsurat lag rhi ho..😳😍 😍
arjun: shayad tum theek keh rhi thi tum actually mein chudail lag rhi ho...🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..🀣..
Arohi: wht??😲 how dare u??🀣..🀣..
and then she hits him hard..🀣..🀣..

Nd then they go to that cottage.. Wah-wah ghane jungle ke beech mein bhi cottage hota hai??🀣..🀣..

Arohi: oh ho..mera kaajal phel gya hai..🀣..🀣..
Arjun: hum kisi ke ghar dinner krne nhi ja rhe jo tum touch-up kr rhi ho🀣..🀣..

Nd they enter the house... Kya baat hai ghar ke owner ko bhi pta tha that arjuhi are cuming so better leave the door open..🀣..🀣..

Arjun: janti ho muje andhere ke baare mein kya acha lagta hai.. Tumhe aage badne ke liye mere sarahe ke zarurat padti hai..
Arohi: saari ladko ki tarah tumhara bhi single-track mind hai... Jao chod diya.. Nhi hai zarurat mujhe tumhare sarahe ki..🀣..🀣..
Arjun: agr tum aise hi mujhse chipakne wali ho to i dnt mind..🀣..
Arohi: shut up..kuch karo na..
Arjun: kya karun...??🀣..🀣..
Aww.. Gande ladke... Ladki ko akela dekha nhi aur mauke ka faayda uthane lage..🀣..🀣..

Btw i loved that prt..so no offense!!😳

huh... Arohi ko arjun se ye promise leni zaruri thi??πŸ˜” ab pta nhi kya hoga wen rajveer will attck them!!😭

so the next was the romanitc seq... Arrgghh..song ne saara romance ka maza hi bigad diya!! Dvs.. Aapko cvs se dvs banne mein zaada maza aata hai?? ye kya kiya... U shud have used some gud song for arjuhi!!😑😑😑

also i liked amrit for once.. πŸ˜†Atleast usne kabhi to arohi ki tarah se bhi kuch bola!! πŸ‘s.. Also i liked the timing of the 'rabba' song...πŸ‘

all in all amazing epi... Arjuhi parts were totally fabb!! Bt the song spoiled the whole mood..😑
also me waiting for todays epi... Hopefully the killer will come out...!! Also rajveer will try to arrest arjuhi... That part wud be amazing to see as arjuhi will once again run away from there!!

ps-i totally luved todays dialogues so cudnt resist bt write them!!
Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
res!!!   

chachu ki wwaattt lag gayi!!!! haha!! so called acp rajvir singh ahluwalia ko ek ladki chatma deke chaligayi!!!  🀣  

arjuhi    😍

so strtin wid 'koffee with ulluwalia!!!' πŸ˜†
arvind interrogatin rajvir!!! πŸ‘

arvind : kitne addmi the (gabbar ishtyle)
rajvir:    woh 5 log the bina hatyar liye..  πŸ˜†

acp rajvir ahluwalia sharam ani chahiye apko!!  πŸ˜†

arvin: chhor do iss case ko..
agar woh yeh case chhordega toh kaam kya karega?? usse toh arjun ke alawa aur koi nahi dikhta...arjun se harne me mazaa ata hai nah usse!!  πŸ˜†

was luvin it!!
so called acp rajvir ahluwalia ki dhajjiya uda di!!!

arjuhi!!!!!
wow bike kharab hogayi...yeh toh hona hi thaa!!!
arjun humne toh sare incidents ki bright side dekhli !!  πŸ˜  ☺️   πŸ˜‰

luvd the kmh tune!!
n arjun's sudden change of expressions!!!  frm beautiful hot ladki to chudail! πŸ˜†

hmmm!!!!  chupne ki jagha jungle mei!! 😲
guess kisiko pata tha u guyz were goin der isliye ready made fully organized cottage banaliya applogo ke liye!   πŸ˜†

luvd arjuhi's dialogues!! arjun n arohi r back wid their cute nok-jhoks...   πŸ€—

dv's vry bad sng selection at this stage..arjuhi pehli baar thodi nah romance karr rahe hai!!
kmh sngs cud hv been used..or ny othr romantic sng! sbs n sbb used btr sngs!! πŸ˜›

amrit n rajvir!!!
thank god amrit kuch toh boli arohi ke favour mein.. 😊

awesome epi wid the come back of our cute n bubbly arjuhi!!!

Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
Its been too long since i've written take so aaj a short one from me will be back in full form after 22nd...

Rajveer khudko police officer ksa ka beta kehta hai?? ja dub mar 🀣and please 28th tak phirse wapis mat aana dubne ke baad🀣 besharm kahinka case chodne ko kehne ke baad bhi nahi choda usne haan haan use bhi pata hai yeh case gaya toh phir hotels mein chape marne ki duty padh jayegee isliye fevicol lagake chipak gaya hai is case se 🀣

Rondu-srsly yaar show end ho raha and now m gettin attached more to the charecters...i was actually liking rondu and feelin bad for her...pehli baar uske aasun irritatin nahi lage arohi ke liye jo the...aur yeh sab log ise dono ke jit ki dua nahi mangne kyun kehte hai??in logo ke paas aur kuch hai kehne?pehle vampy n ab yeh raju chachu...

btw i love this rabba music they use gives scenes more dramatic and intense feel...great job done by music composer and the actress her...was actually feelin bad for her while she was being bullied by the big bad clown😭 and waise mera vampy kaha gaya bohot din se dikha nahi πŸ˜› hmmm...chalo koi na kisi jungle mein shikaar kark apni pyaas bujha rhaa hoga he'll be back sooner or later 🀣

As for the arjuhi scene...it was cute and sweet...karan and kritz di were at their expressionful best...bechara arjun ho ya karan apni lady luck ke hatho mein pitna jaise kismat ban gayi ho uski...but but but godammit dv's cute/sweet/nice hone ka time gaya...theres only 2 weeks left...tie up the loose ends as quickly as possible...in the next weeks time...dont give extra footage to unnecesary charecters we are not at all in mood of seeing fillers...show us the passion,intensity,mohabbat...give us some everlasting arjuhi memories in these two weeks about the side charecters i couldnt care less...arjuhi have been married for the whole season almost...its high time we see their blissfully wedded life...we still havent got their SR...i wanna see them having twins...i wanna see a happy wala wedding of arjuhi...so get working get your act straight...we arent at all in the mood to tolerate or to be patient...humaree mange puri karo...we want proper farewell of arjuhi...with atleast one whole week of them with no extras to meddle in...and yeah as far as i remember kmh had a title track so morons its high time u use it other than random senseless songs

Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
Starts with rajveer's band bajofying .  his superior "ek ladki ne kiya" - matlab? ladka hota to he would be okay with it? ,  "sharm aani chahiye " - nai aayegi πŸ˜› ,  "iss csse ko choddo" - nai chodna hai , boos ki order to tuthkara 😲😑 ,  on grounds of disobidience dismiss kardo πŸ˜›.  rajveer's shapath 😳  "kasam khata hoon ki un dono ko jinda ya murda pakdunga" lekin yeh nai bola ki  nai pakad payega to kya karega ?  all ideas welcome here πŸ˜ƒ.    Amrit  atlast now is worried for arohi.  😳.   the scene where rajveer tells his honhaar officers that they cant go home blah blah and the reactions of them etc etc , was a total waste of time, that time could have been used to show us daadi and raashi praying for Arjuhi's well being,  atleast that way we could have seen them. .

Arjuhi's convo was too cute,  the kmh signature tune πŸ‘ and the sweet nothings between them πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ.   The promise she took is scary , rajveer has taken an oath to capture arjun dead or alive where as arjun has promised that he wont hurt anyone in her family, why arohi why, did you take the same promise from ur family members?  then why shld arjun do that?  😭.   I din like the sound of it,  sirf iss baat ki tasalli hai ki may be coz of this promise rajveer will be able to understand arjun and use his brains atleast.  πŸ˜”.  

The teasing tone in arjun was really good,  the song though old suited them and both of their expressions and actions were good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ  until that hug πŸ˜•,  kyun  CVs  why ruin the start of a passionate moment with a emo atyachar wala hug and dialouges,   I understand it was for the killer to listen and leave or whatever but still that cld have happened after u know ahem a passionate scene may be.  when will we get to see aman and preet then?  I want to see Arjuhi  keep rising in their love by having a family, by living happily.   please dont show too much chase and road and end the show on their bike on the road.   I want to see them take their marraige to next level an SR,  having a family , living laughing and loving. 

CV ji, i.e., PB ji,  yeh kyun punji sharma  hug  vapas  lekar aaye?   get rid of it .  it doesnot suit singhania and this arohi.  they are wild and let their love also be wild. 

Kisine  nai likha πŸ˜†  now a days I am getting into the habit of writing the next day.  shld get back to normal.   Oye jisne bhi reserve kiya  sabhi edit karna please.   after 27th likhna chahe to bhi nai likh sakte .  

if prev ML members are reading this,  comeback and write  please 😳.   only 11 more epis remaining 😭. 
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
done with short take on page one...i know we arent supposed to spam till 3rd page...but lounge apna hi hai aur koi ane ko b hi nahi hai...

iseeliye spamming ki jai ho...la la la la la la
hehe I am so sorry for not opening ML on Fridays since a long time πŸ˜›

Thank you Anjali for opening it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†