Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

why are kashians so unlucky?

I mean just looking over TB articles some get their couples back soo quickly, or that they get their fav actor or actress back. And all we do is wait.

so annoying.

🥱i knw,i envy evry tv couples on tv..i dnt hv soft corners for any1 aparrt KaSh🤢
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wrong post! :p

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

awww you k though G?

Btw whr are u from garu?

From Jodhpur.. umm, that's a city in Rajasthan. :P Just in case, you didn't know! ROFL! :D
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -LoVe.KaSh-

tell me about it😡i shudn't say this but m soo damn jealous ov arjuhi fans they got a whole new season to drool over
@DD: m dere on FB..but u r not😛

i have to agree man
there are soo many fan groups that i fighting over something so stupid, when they have their couple together on screen, some even have them off screen and still they take it all for garented. I wish none of them had to go through what we did, cause then they'll realise how it feels to lose something so dear.
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
does anyone use ACDsee here?
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

From Jodhpur.. umm, that's a city in Rajasthan. :P Just in case, you didn't know! ROFL! :D

😆😆 thanks, i didn't know that it was but i do now hehe 😳
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPINKaShFanatic

🥱i knw,i envy evry tv couples on tv..i dnt hv soft corners for any1 aparrt KaSh🤢

So true man, so many fan groups out thr, have their couple, but even with that they want more. And here we are treasuring every moment that we got from nothingness.
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i have to agree man
there are soo many fan groups that i fighting over something so stupid, when they have their couple together on screen, some even have them off screen and still they take it all for garented. I wish none of them had to go through what we did, cause then they'll realise how it feels to lose something so dear.

yeah i know...it hurts soo much..Y R V TAKEN FOR GRANTED?
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

why are kashians so unlucky?

I mean just looking over TB articles some get their couples back soo quickly, or that they get their fav actor or actress back. And all we do is wait.

so annoying.

We arent unlucky, it is always said God testes his most favourite people and maybe we are being tested rite now! but we know that our patience will give us something sweet, we wont be treated unjustly, we deserve them, we had waited nd we'll keep wating, nd remember you said that if kash wdve been there than wat wd we have yearned for! they will have to come back, and all this waiting every second every moment makes us love them more, we dont forget them nd move on istead we love them more and more and realise how precious theyre to us. this is wat true love is, knowing the value of that one thing. kashians have waited alot and their waiting will result in something. our waiting and patience is the symbol of the depth of their chemistry, their magic, them! and we wil keep loving them, nd as SA said maybe more than everytime they come😳😳

Sorry Was busy wd a phone call!😆