Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Couldn't see Naksh's pain

khushi_17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Couldn't see Naksh's pain today. Naitik was really taking good care of Akshara. He tried his best to divert her mind. He is such a doting husband.
. The last scene of Naitik and Akshara was too good. I liked his idea of avoiding rajshri for the day. I expected more crying from rajshri after that locker scene. Edited by khushi_17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i dun know why but i'm not able to connect with Maheshwari's ! Singhania's r doing a much better job...couldn't tolerate Rajshri's rona dhona, although it was justified at this moment ! again, like the bank locker scene , she was talking cum scolding the other person 🤢 "why meri bachi" ! what does she mean? jiske saath bhi hota hai, she's someone or the other's "bachi" ...that means it's okay it happens with xyz but not her bachi ! good move by Naitik to keep rajshri away from Akshara 👏 TG we were spared the torture of detailed scene of  "rajshri behen ka pata nahi kya haal hoga" ! she came much later, dun know how she told her family, bec. bank locker incident mein she couldn't utter a word 🐷 found her crying with artificial and repetitive..itna royenge toh aur kya hoga? jab rone ka time aaya toh bekar hi lagega...must say, a good actor is wasted in this role...

Naitik shined throughout the entire epi...loved the last scene of Naksh..looked like it's been ages since naitik hugged akshara n said i love u 😭 i abs adored the last scene where akshara is singing the bhajan and everybody have tears in their eyes..specially naitik 😭 yest. epi. touched my heart n aaj it was total pakau..sorry didn't like major part of it...normal routine mein bhi kya karna hota hai? naitik complaining, akshara saying sorry, guruma &  daddaji scolding, akshara saying sorry, yahi sab? 🤢
JAYA_09 thumbnail
naitik's dialogues wee so good today . he is trying his level best to divert akshi's mind. he spoke to vish and his convo is really good. and vish alwys nice father . and really everyone trying their level best to help akshi coming out this difficult situation. reallydinos never supported akshi after her marriage really soemthing new everyone in the family there akshi and naksh should come out of this crisis.
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i dun know why but i'm not able to connect with Maheshwari's ! Singhania's r doing a much better job...couldn't tolerate Rajshri's rona dhona, although it was justified at this moment ! again, like the bank locker scene , she was talking cum scolding the other person 🤢 "why meri bachi" ! what does she mean? jiske saath bhi hota hai, she's someone or the other's "bachi" ...that means it's okay it happens with xyz but not her bachi ! good move by Naitik to keep rajshri away from Akshara 👏 TG we were spared the torture of detailed scene of  "rajshri behen ka pata nahi kya haal hoga" ! she came much later, dun know how she told her family, bec. bank locker incident mein she couldn't utter a word 🐷 found her crying with artificial and repetitive..itna royenge toh aur kya hoga? jab rone ka time aaya toh bekar hi lagega...must say, a good actor is wasted in this role...

Naitik shined throughout the entire epi...loved the last scene of Naksh..looked like it's been ages since naitik hugged akshara n said i love u 😭 i abs adored the last scene where akshara is singing the bhajan and everybody have tears in their eyes..specially naitik 😭 yest. epi. touched my heart n aaj it was total pakau..sorry didn't like major part of it...normal routine mein bhi kya karna hota hai? naitik complaining, akshara saying sorry, guruma &  daddaji scolding, akshara saying sorry, yahi sab? 🤢

ha thoda pakao tha but luved naksh scene & kitna kush ho gaya bechara akshi ko dekhke precap me hope jald se sab normal ho jaaye congo ko aane se manaa karke aur kisika pata nhi munna ne mera man toh jeet liya 😃 woh aake apni beti ko aur rulaake apni dard kam karke jaayegi har ma ko dukh hota hai but i dont no just cant tolerate her 🤢
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lyked the way that whole family was trying 2 console akshara esp naitik...👏i was thinkin we should be goin thru rajshrees torchorous cryin,,,,bt it was not 2 much of that as i expected,,,,seeing precap it seems lyk akshara has sum-how controlled herself...
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

ha thoda pakao tha but luved naksh scene & kitna kush ho gaya bechara akshi ko dekhke precap me hope jald se sab normal ho jaaye congo ko aane se manaa karke aur kisika pata nhi munna ne mera man toh jeet liya 😃 woh aake apni beti ko aur rulaake apni dard kam karke jaayegi har ma ko dukh hota hai but i dont no just cant tolerate her 🤢

today pakaotha par last part achatha aur naithik bhaut acha support and care kartha hai akshara ka 😃
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really they should not shwon akshi doing morning bhajan an all they should have send them some where alone this is not the way change of place or some freshness for naskh really and badly need of time do u all agree
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

really they should not shwon akshi doing morning bhajan an all they should have send them some where alone this is not the way change of place or some freshness for naskh really and badly need of time do u all agree

that's their way of diverting her attention..send akshara to the kitchen, dhobi ka hisab theek se nahi hua hai, halwa, poori, aalu parantha, chai, tray, khana parosna, akshara ko thode din maayke bhej do etc. etc. etc. 🤢 n of course akshara saying sorry everytime...
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

that's their way of diverting her attention..send akshara to the kitchen, dhobi ka hisab theek se nahi hua hai, halwa, poori, aalu parantha, chai, tray, khana parosna, akshara ko thode din maayke bhej do etc. etc. etc. 🤢 n of course akshara saying sorry everytime...

could not understand why akshara was sayin sorry everytym...😕bt happy that sumhow c could managed 2 show c is ok...