India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Couldn't see Naksh's pain

khushi_17 Newbie
khushi_17
khushi_17

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Couldn't see Naksh's pain today. Naitik was really taking good care of Akshara. He tried his best to divert her mind. He is such a doting husband.
. The last scene of Naitik and Akshara was too good. I liked his idea of avoiding rajshri for the day. I expected more crying from rajshri after that locker scene.

Edited by khushi_17 - 13 May 2011 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_vim916sejal719

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i dun know why but i'm not able to connect with Maheshwari's ! Singhania's r doing a much better job...couldn't tolerate Rajshri's rona dhona, although it was justified at this moment ! again, like the bank locker scene , she was talking cum scolding the other person Dead "why meri bachi" ! what does she mean? jiske saath bhi hota hai, she's someone or the other's "bachi" ...that means it's okay it happens with xyz but not her bachi ! good move by Naitik to keep rajshri away from Akshara Clap TG we were spared the torture of detailed scene of  "rajshri behen ka pata nahi kya haal hoga" ! she came much later, dun know how she told her family, bec. bank locker incident mein she couldn't utter a word Pig found her crying with artificial and repetitive..itna royenge toh aur kya hoga? jab rone ka time aaya toh bekar hi lagega...must say, a good actor is wasted in this role...

Naitik shined throughout the entire epi...loved the last scene of Naksh..looked like it's been ages since naitik hugged akshara n said i love u Cry i abs adored the last scene where akshara is singing the bhajan and everybody have tears in their eyes..specially naitik Cry yest. epi. touched my heart n aaj it was total pakau..sorry didn't like major part of it...normal routine mein bhi kya karna hota hai? naitik complaining, akshara saying sorry, guruma &  daddaji scolding, akshara saying sorry, yahi sab? Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
naitik's dialogues wee so good today . he is trying his level best to divert akshi's mind. he spoke to vish and his convo is really good. and vish alwys nice father . and really everyone trying their level best to help akshi coming out this difficult situation. reallydinos never supported akshi after her marriage really soemthing new everyone in the family there akshi and naksh should come out of this crisis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.vim916

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i dun know why but i'm not able to connect with Maheshwari's ! Singhania's r doing a much better job...couldn't tolerate Rajshri's rona dhona, although it was justified at this moment ! again, like the bank locker scene , she was talking cum scolding the other person Dead "why meri bachi" ! what does she mean? jiske saath bhi hota hai, she's someone or the other's "bachi" ...that means it's okay it happens with xyz but not her bachi ! good move by Naitik to keep rajshri away from Akshara Clap TG we were spared the torture of detailed scene of  "rajshri behen ka pata nahi kya haal hoga" ! she came much later, dun know how she told her family, bec. bank locker incident mein she couldn't utter a word Pig found her crying with artificial and repetitive..itna royenge toh aur kya hoga? jab rone ka time aaya toh bekar hi lagega...must say, a good actor is wasted in this role...

Naitik shined throughout the entire epi...loved the last scene of Naksh..looked like it's been ages since naitik hugged akshara n said i love u Cry i abs adored the last scene where akshara is singing the bhajan and everybody have tears in their eyes..specially naitik Cry yest. epi. touched my heart n aaj it was total pakau..sorry didn't like major part of it...normal routine mein bhi kya karna hota hai? naitik complaining, akshara saying sorry, guruma &  daddaji scolding, akshara saying sorry, yahi sab? Dead
ha thoda pakao tha but luved naksh scene & kitna kush ho gaya bechara akshi ko dekhke precap me hope jald se sab normal ho jaaye congo ko aane se manaa karke aur kisika pata nhi munna ne mera man toh jeet liya Big smile woh aake apni beti ko aur rulaake apni dard kam karke jaayegi har ma ko dukh hota hai but i dont no just cant tolerate her Dead

.aastha.

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
lyked the way that whole family was trying 2 console akshara esp naitik...Clapi was thinkin we should be goin thru rajshrees torchorous cryin,,,,bt it was not 2 much of that as i expected,,,,seeing precap it seems lyk akshara has sum-how controlled herself...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_17Madhavi_Divim916_charu_

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by _charu_

ha thoda pakao tha but luved naksh scene & kitna kush ho gaya bechara akshi ko dekhke precap me hope jald se sab normal ho jaaye congo ko aane se manaa karke aur kisika pata nhi munna ne mera man toh jeet liya Big smile woh aake apni beti ko aur rulaake apni dard kam karke jaayegi har ma ko dukh hota hai but i dont no just cant tolerate her Dead
today pakaotha par last part achatha aur naithik bhaut acha support and care kartha hai akshara ka Big smile

.aastha.

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
really they should not shwon akshi doing morning bhajan an all they should have send them some where alone this is not the way change of place or some freshness for naskh really and badly need of time do u all agree

.aastha.

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

really they should not shwon akshi doing morning bhajan an all they should have send them some where alone this is not the way change of place or some freshness for naskh really and badly need of time do u all agree

that's their way of diverting her attention..send akshara to the kitchen, dhobi ka hisab theek se nahi hua hai, halwa, poori, aalu parantha, chai, tray, khana parosna, akshara ko thode din maayke bhej do etc. etc. etc. Dead n of course akshara saying sorry everytime...

.aastha.

Go to top