Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 13th May 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
31 [50.00%]
10 [16.13%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.61%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
20 [32.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

varshadi , bheegi billi means ... scaredy cats

Thanks for telling us what that means even that term was new to me. Rasika and Savota fight a lot but I think Rasika fears Savita a little bit because we all know how Savita can be. Which one of her samdhans does she enjoy fighting with more? Sulochana or Rasika?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hello everyoneSmile
To b honest PR has stopped stirring the same excitement it used toCry Getting bored easily. Saving grace is Satish, Ajit at times (the guy is clearly talented) n happy Arman scenes(not their over the top struggling as if they r some kind of Jinx with all turning soy sauce for themOuch)

You know Jaanu , I like PR better after Arman's second marriage .The track before just did not make any sense to me .How can a woman who loves a man so much wants to give him to someone else and how can a man who says that he loves this girl so much be so mean and selfish to her ...
Now it is all making much more sense ...

The only bakwaas thing for me is as you said , the bekaar ki sufferings and failures of Manav

Well ArMan second marriage is defo much more sensible. I'm loving the new wife-husband relationship. But as u said these struggles are just so over the board. Life is about ups n downs but ArMan r never shown at the top.Cry

.Why is Dharmesh now so against him...really really silly .

I still believe that the track has just been baked to fit Dharmesh. I think CVs wanted Mahesh Shetty/Jaywant to create havoc in Manav's life. But Shetty must have refused n now we r being shown the silliest track n i'm seriously bugged..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhallaroxarchanamanavlunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

bhalla , i love rasika ... LOL
rasika , satish , jaywant and savita are amongst my fav characters in the show ...
Lunzi , the  good thing about this show is that there is no  black or white ..they all are grey with faults or weaknesses ..I think  the darkest shade of grey  is rasika ...these days  at least , don't know what she will be like next month ...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhallaroxlunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I think Savita can be  a bully to Sulochna ..Sulochna's sanskaar talk makes her really angry ...but in heart I don't think savita thinks that Sulochna is bad ...but savita absolutely hates rasika ...

LuvSSeverbhallaroxlunza

lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hello everyoneSmile
To b honest PR has stopped stirring the same excitement it used toCry Getting bored easily. Saving grace is Satish, Ajit at times (the guy is clearly talented) n happy Arman scenes(not their over the top struggling as if they r some kind of Jinx with all turning soy sauce for themOuch)

You know Jaanu , I like PR better after Arman's second marriage .The track before just did not make any sense to me .How can a woman who loves a man so much wants to give him to someone else and how can a man who says that he loves this girl so much be so mean and selfish to her ...
Now it is all making much more sense ...

The only bakwaas thing for me is as you said , the bekaar ki sufferings and failures of Manav

Well ArMan second marriage is defo much more sensible. I'm loving the new wife-husband relationship. But as u said these struggles are just so over the board. Life is about ups n downs but ArMan r never shown at the top.Cry

ArMan are neither shown at the top nor on the ground ...
The CV's have piled up so much miseries on them , that it has buried them 100 feet underground ... so to rise at the top .. they have to first dig themselves up into the ground again ..Ermm

LuvSSeverbhallaroxomshreejaanu

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Agree withh your post Tanya Di as there was 1 time where Sulo and Savita were really good friends, never ever seen Rasika acting sincere before. Savita has been nice to Archana before remember it was her who got most hurt by the divorce ArMan had? She was very affected by this. I think Savita and Sulo will patch up much quicker than Savita and Rasika as Savita will accept ArMAn soon. Don't know if Rasika will ever become good, I also don't know why she has such a probelm with Manav? Manav calling Ajit chor made her mad but even before that when Manav and Ajit got along well Rasika still hated Manav for no reason. Anyway, it was nice talking to all of you. I am going to hit the bed now. Good nightSleepy

Edited by bhallarox - 13 May 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Gosh Lunzi wat a depressing description u have given but so apt to describe our poor leadsOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverarchanamanavlunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

It's an interesting point in the story right now ...I have no idea where this story is goign ...Will manav do well..will Archana have the baby ? If she loses the baby what will be Manv's reaction ?

What will be the equation between Archu and savita and Manav and the Karanjkar sisters ...
How will Manav climb up in life and if he cannot then how will he deal with his failure ??

LuvSSeverarchanamanavlunza

Go to top