Ajit
Rasika
Dharmesh
Vaishali
Vinod
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
When Savita is there both Ajit and Rasika become bhigi billis ...
Originally posted by Tanyaz

When Savita is there both Ajit and Rasika become bhigi billis ...
Tanya what is bhigi billis?  Heard this term the first time..

i agree with karsri ...
i cant really fault manav much for not believing ajit ...
The first time some guy came and told manav ajit was gambling , manav actually didnt believe him .. he trusted ajit completely ... but then ajit himself confessed to gambling ..
And then later , shibu frames ajit ...
What is manav supposed to think ?

The best thing would be vandita to find out how rasika ruined manav's order and Vandu would go and tell savita .then we can have both Vandu and savita scream  their heads off at rasika ...
Even Vandu gives it back good when she wanst to ...

I don't think vadita will scream at rasika but savita will. Rasika will not keep quiet she will say i did it because he called my son chor. Then she will throw every thing savita did to arman on her face and insult her like worst than before.  It will be fun to watch...
I hope vandita finds out. it will be interesting to see what she does...She should make ajit feel very guilty...
varshadi , bheegi billi means ... scaredy cats
bhalla , i love rasika ... 😆
rasika , satish , jaywant and savita are amongst my fav characters in the show ...
Originally posted by karsri

I don't think vadita will scream at rasika but savita will. Rasika will not keep quiet she will say i did it because he called my son chor. Then she will throw every thing savita did to arman on her face and insult her like worst than before.  It will be fun to watch...
I hope vandita finds out. it will be interesting to see what she does...She should make ajit feel very guilty...

I hope this happens too but Rasika will most likely not get mad at Savita for what she did to ArMan as she hates ArMan equally as much as Savita does. If Vandu and Savita both yell at Rasika for what she did to Manav my main concern is Ajit may  not like his mom being insulted and he may take Rasika' side and not his wife's. And therefore that would create another misunderstanding between Vandu and Ajit which I do not want to see as we have seen enough of Ajit being bad.
Varsha , bhigi billi means scaredy cat...

I think the only person who knows how to shut rasika well and good is Savita ...
Originally posted by lunza

varshadi , bheegi billi means ... scaredy cats

Thanks for telling us what that means even that term was new to me. Rasika and Savota fight a lot but I think Rasika fears Savita a little bit because we all know how Savita can be. Which one of her samdhans does she enjoy fighting with more? Sulochana or Rasika?

You know Jaanu , I like PR better after Arman's second marriage .The track before just did not make any sense to me .How can a woman who loves a man so much wants to give him to someone else and how can a man who says that he loves this girl so much be so mean and selfish to her ...
Now it is all making much more sense ...

The only bakwaas thing for me is as you said , the bekaar ki sufferings and failures of Manav

Well ArMan second marriage is defo much more sensible. I'm loving the new wife-husband relationship. But as u said these struggles are just so over the board. Life is about ups n downs but ArMan r never shown at the top.😭

.Why is Dharmesh now so against him...really really silly .

I still believe that the track has just been baked to fit Dharmesh. I think CVs wanted Mahesh Shetty/Jaywant to create havoc in Manav's life. But Shetty must have refused n now we r being shown the silliest track n i'm seriously bugged..