Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 13th May 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
31 [50.00%]
10 [16.13%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.61%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
20 [32.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
It was a nice show ...Smile

I liked Archu a lot ...I hope she helps Manav in his business...
Satish is leaving Mumbai..he always leaves when Manav needs him ( the Kaarnjkar loan ...)

Very bad of Ajit to do what he is doing to Manav ...Manav was not just a friend but also Vandita's brother .Vandu should leave Ajit ...

Manav , great as always ...but Ajit is right , he is always very quick to accuse people ..he should try and control this thing about him ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 May 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenahmadikarsribhallaroxLuvSSeverarchanamanavsuan

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Satish was superb...Keeping his professional and personal life seperate and being so candid to Mannu abt it..Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhallaroxlunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
maybe I am the only one here but I am not very happy with Manohar .
I am very angry with the fact that Manav who is having  such a hard time starting his business is somehow going to pay the karanjkar family 1 Lakh rupees .
The person who is really responsible for all this is manohar .
This guy goofs up and Manav ends up paying ...

First he was carrying 3 Lakh rupees and just walking on the road , did not even wait for manav ...some one  snatched the money ...
Then he didn't know how much was in his bank account and Manav gave 10000 rupees to Archu , chalo  that amount Sulochna gave back immediately .
Manohar never payed back the 3 Lakh or even that 10000 ..

And now he is the one who took this loan ..and what is the reason , not for someone getting ill or education but just dikhawa at his daughter's wedding ..
Now again Manav will end up paying for his showbaazi at the weddings ...
why is Manohar not talking to Varsha , his daughter who is working or vaishali to get alimony if she is to sit on his head with a baby ...Angry

Very bad Mano Baba ...
And why should Sulochna not suspect him of drinking ..Look at way he is talking and how he splashes his clothes with alcohol before coming home ..Bekaar ki naatak baazi  he is doing ...

I fully sympathise with the fact that his useless family doesn't earn and he has to go out and make money but burdening his loans on Manav all the time is not the right thing to do ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 May 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanavsuanlunza

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
i am yet to watch the epi today guruji..will vote later..even i don't like him acting this way at all..Ermm..why can't he tell the truth..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
i voted for manav..he was looking very good when he was angry..LOL..he will make good gunda bhai guruji..LOL..archu was also good she was looking pretty as always..Day Dreaming..satish was also good..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
that was a good fight na , between manav and Ajit  .Manav as always so quick to mistrust and Ajit was disappointing to let his mother walk all over him ...he let Manav down very badly ...
I hope Vandita makes a big fuss about this ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Voted for Manav. He is working very hard on his business, hope with  God's help his hard work pays off. Manav should let archana help him with his business. There are many things she do at home and help him. Archana should insist and do it.
Today, I didn't like Ajit's behaviour. He forgot all the help manav has done to him. He also forgot that manav  would never lie. It was good vinod saw and told the truth. It will be interesting to see what Ajit will do.
It was nice the way satish helped manav though he was busy. But i didn't like his attitude towards  manav. If Manav is in satish's place he would never behave like that...
I liked arman meeting with their dad and manav telling manohar that we r with u. Just like many other things in this show, manohar's loan issue doesn't make sense. How come sulochana doesn't know about the loan in the 1st place. All these days they showed them sharing everything with each other. It looks like Satish will be out of town during varsha's parents getting thrown out of the house.  Hope he doesn't put himself in trouble to save manohar...
 It looks like CVs don't know what to do with darmesh..It was nice to see vinod beating him..  if vaishali signs the divorce paper he will blame vivek and take revenge on him. I rather him troubling  vinod than manav. Manju and vivek deserves it.

Edited by karsri - 13 May 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanavTanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Please forgive me Tanya Di have been quite busy today just like you have been. Thanks again for updating dear. My vote goes to Manav today. He was very nice to Manohar and Archana today. I will say with the rift between Ajit and Manav today I was kind of neutral. Here's a reason why I support Ajit: Manav did wrong in suspecting Ajit without a reason. He really had no proof that Ajit was wrong so he kind of accused him of no reason. Now I will tell you why I support Manav. Ajit did not need to be that harsh with Manav. After all that is his wife's brother and he should have watched his tone there. So both are at fault for this. I was happy with Vinod today (not when he protected Vaishu from Dharmesh) but when he told Ajit about Manav's order. I'm glad he told Ajit about him giving the order to Rasika. Vinod unintentionally created a fight between Manav and Ajit by being so trustworthy to Rasika. No wonder yesterday Rasika put up such a nice act in front of Vinod at Rasika's house. I hope Vandu gets to know about their fight. And I want Vandu to get mad at both her husband and her brother. I am the most disapoointed with Rasika. of ocourse what she said at the end would make Ajit not give Manav's order back. Because Ajit still has that much love for his mother. Vandu will not make a fuss about this as she knows how rough her sasural can act with her but that's not fair. She should be able to scold her saas for what she did to her brother and Ajit should agree. Tanya Di I am with you on you being mad on Manohar. Only reason I am upset with him is because he is taking loans from Manav. Now, what Sulo did at the end was wrong too. Did she have to ruin the happy atmosphere by saying that MAnohar has changed? Although I can feel Sulo's pain as she would be shocked to see her husband drinking. Manohar and Manav should just tell the family the truth. But my Star went to Manav as he was a great husbad/SIL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top