Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

I think the last time when he was put to jail, that case has not been solved yet. Or has that been solved??

First the CVs need to solve the unsolved track and come with the new one.

you are right , that case is still unsolved ...
These writers have gone mad ...They will bring this show down ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

i think manav will be in jail until satish comes back from bangalore..🤔..i think mushy is also not there in jail  for company....jail is like second home for manav now..🤔

not just Manav, the entire Deshmukh family .. They keep going to jail ..Manav has gone 3  times ...once with his entire family ..Then savita was there ...also savita send Damodar in jail...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I so want the trp s to fall down now. 
from when the show has started the leads are never shown to be happy. I they are happy for 2 days, they will be in trouble, crying for 2 months. 
the writer of this show has gone mad.people going to jail and coming back has been shown lik as lik a picnic in this show. 
Dharmesh was arrested and in a short while he was relieved. manav is visiting 3rd time now.
Tanyaz thumbnail
The only problem I have with the TRPs falling down that these uselss writers will take it as a sign of showing a leap and they will show an old Manav and Archana and probably Sushant and Ankita will leave the show ...I don't see any reason in watching this show then because I only watch it for these two ...
The writers have an obsession of showing the lead as losers and that is all they  will do.
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
same here i watch this show only for anki and sushant. 
but instead of coming with such nonsense tracks for a change they sud show some logic based track in this show. savita got cured all of a sudden. once that she is cured atleast now they could have showed bonding between archu and savita. Instead of this new horrible track. 
Now i think in this tension, archu will loose the baby.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey karen🤗
Hello everyone😃
Gosh i'm ready to blow a fuse after reading the chakki peessing track of Mannu boy

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hey karen🤗
Hello everyone😃
Gosh i'm ready to blow a fuse after reading the chakki peessing track of Mannu boy

Hi dear🤗 Me too wanna blow a fuse. After doing some minute changes, it seems the creatives reuse old scripts.  I wont take another track of manav going to jail when ppl like Rasika bouncing around here and there...uff
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We will have great headache once more ..with this prison track

If Manav will go to prison...what will happen to Archu...?
I think if Savita want to make her good entry .think its now..

Archu ðŸ˜²..can have a MC😭

Or Savita taking care...of her Bahu...cause don't think..he will be out like Darmesh..out of  prison...😡..in one day...

Why Cv's...put Arman together...to be unhappy..after..Yes we have up and down in life but Arman...they got more down than up...and it continue...to be worst..

We don't want to see that..;
One more ridiculous track...😡

Bye the way i forget..I voted for Manv..😊

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cvs better come up with some decent episodes otherwise😡 I hope that we get to see a redeemed Savita, fighting for her son n DIL. I have the gut feeling she'll help them out. Who knows CVs r keeping Manav away so that Savita can take care of Archu. Anyway lets wait n see but i just hope these ppl will not take us for granted