Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
It was a foolish mistake but  Vinod was not being intentionaly horrible to Manav .Rasika was doign what she was doing intentionaly ..
I don't know when wil lrasika and Manjusha pay for what they do to others ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Varsha , what's wrong .You are not feeling well??
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Manav, he's such good husband and son in law.

I also liked Archana and Manohar's scene, really sweet.

Satish and Manav's scene was also good

I just wish Ajit and Manav could be friends again, so many misunderstandings between them. I am just glad this time Vinod told Ajit what happened and he knows Rasika was behind this misunderstanding
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wish ManJit patch up too n become friends. Someone would have to make the 1st step n i hope it is Ajit coz after wat happened the other day in his chawl, i doubt Manav would go to him. Besides Manav told him that he'll wait for him but wont come to him again
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Varsha , what's wrong .You are not feeling well??

I was down for couple days due to Spring Sinus issues...But better thanks..

Agree Vinod did not do it intentionally but he knew better what would happen if he left that order book with Rassi...Rassi does not like ULM and she will do anything to create trouble..I was mad @ Vinod for making such a silly mistake...Huge error on his part as a manager helping Ajit..
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Agree Vinod did not do it intentionally but he knew better what would happen if he left that order book with Rassi...Rassi does not like ULM and she will do anything to create trouble..I was mad @ Vinod for making such a silly mistake...Huge error on his part as a manager helping Ajit..

Great to hear you are btter DB take care 😊I know Vinod did not do it intentionally to hurt Manav (as now he loves Manav) and part of the reason also may be because Rasika was so nice toward Vinod that anyone probably would've listened to Rasika. But Vinod should have been more sensible because he knows Rasika's motives well. I blame Rasika for trying to do this to Manav but Vinod should have been a bit smarter too so I agree with you on that DB, but loved how Vinod told Ajit about him giving the order to Rasika. Nice to see Ajit lecturing his mother yesterday, but Rasika is manipulting him. Rasika did threaten him about leaving the house. Poor Ajit, doesn't know what to do.
Tanyaz thumbnail
I hope you feel better . Varsha I also get a sinus attack at the drop of a hat ...honestly don't know what to do ..Have started taking Omega 3 tablets , vitamin C and also multi vitamins now ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I hope you feel better . Varsha I also get a sinus attack at the drop of a hat ...honestly don't know what to do ..Have started taking Omega 3 tablets , vitamin C and also multi vitamins now ...

Tanya try Sinus Rinse...Neti pot...That helps too...Thanks..😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

I wish ManJit patch up too n become friends. Someone would have to make the 1st step n i hope it is Ajit coz after wat happened the other day in his chawl, i doubt Manav would go to him. Besides Manav told him that he'll wait for him but wont come to him again

Ajit should suspect Shibu is behind the misunderstanding, he should remember seeing Shibu talking to someone and being suspicious of him. It seems the CVs have forgotten about that.

Varsha, glad you're better. I agree with you it was foolish of Vinod to trust Rasika in regards to Manav's order
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

DB glad to know you are feeling better... Spring is  a great time to be outdoors.. not very hot not cold.. just perfect...

on the episode ... i felt manav once again goofed up .. by not asking for a order reciept... guys everyone are supposed to have a reciept as a proof of payment or of order... tomorrow i cannt just walk into a shop say i ordered these give me... the first thing the shop keeper will ask is do u have order receipt... PR has too much flaws... plp flourish in illegal businesses... 
business is carried over word.. no formal proof no bills.. nothing... how the hell is manav planning to pay tax...
anyways i dnt expect CVS to think so technical too.. but the forst thing anybody will ask is reciept.. if manav had one... Ajit had no point of arguing since the register entry is only missing which shows ajit's staff goofed up...
manav was also unnecessarily rude to ajit..anyways hope they become friends again.. cos ajit's was very beneficial to manav...