Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanya di,😊
wish to give some points on yesterday's epi. 😊

Do the Cvs think ,showing the leads in more miseries as they are dumb will make the show interesting πŸ˜•. Actually PR as lost its charm long back. And now even the elements for looking forward the show was less. always they are in miseries(in roads) and financial loss then how can we look forward too.

I liked sathish very much. what a balance soul he is. A perfect Man though he too has some weakness.

why sav aai not shown in picture. May been after Manav deprived of full money by repaying Mano baba's loan and by the loss going to occur due to Rasika and then archu's health getting worser, then only Sav will come into picture it seems.

Manav, oh he always do the same mistakes. Judging others easily and every time coming to false conclusions easily.

what is the need to accuse Ajit immediately. if it is a third party,then atleast at that stage manav was ok(even then it can be handled better).
But it was ajit. so he knows him and ajit is his sister husband. If he had talked calmly instead of accusing,then surely Ajit would have listened and they would have solved the problem. even if Manav didn't give order,Ajit would have helped him ,if manav calmly talked and explain the situation he were in.

This was wrong from Manav's part and he always fails in issue of trusting a person.

But then Ajit too had flaws is what I feel, yes he was wrong too.

Yes,he was right to get angered when Manav accuse him but then,if manav says an order is given, he is not a person to lie, so Ajit too would have looked into it. Then even if his mom tell not to deliver, he should have done it as the order was taken and if we say Manav should be correct as ajit is his BIL, then same goes for Ajit too.

Manav is his wife's brother. why to spoil Manav unnecessarily when the order was taken, just to please his mom. (See Sathish - how he maintaining his personal and professional, Varsha didn't like Manav at all yet sathish differentiates both and act accordingly. Thats why I like him so much)

I was happy with archu on two issues.
The way she gone to see her dad and wished to be a support for him and asking Manav shall I help you in Business,shall I help you in your work. πŸ‘πŸΌ. But then Manav refused πŸ˜’.

Then Manav repaying Mano's loan πŸ˜•    why it has to be Manav always and that too when he doesn't even have enough money for his wife's medical bills. These Cv's na 😑

Its good and we should help our loved ones when they are in trouble. But when you are able to and have the capability to do it.
Here why Manav is shown as taking such step. Truly it has to be look by Vinod and not manav. Or else it can be Varsha to help here as she is daughter of the house and she is earning. why it has to be Manav. Mad. couldn't get it at all.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: umayal

Tanya di,😊
wish to give some points on yesterday's epi. 😊

Do the Cvs think ,showing the leads in more miseries as they are dumb will make the show interesting πŸ˜•. Actually PR as lost its charm long back. And now even the elements for looking forward the show was less. always they are in miseries(in roads) and financial loss then how can we look forward too.

We all are feeling a little frustrated .You are not the only one ..What to do Umi ? They want to stretch this whole period of strggle so much .The ygave us their  reunion but I think the period of their prosperity will have to wait .The only thing I ma worried is either Archu losing baby or Arman deciding that their  baby is better off with financially sound Satish and Varsha ..that would be so bad ..
I have started watching ( not that much but just a bit ) some other shows ..beleive me Umi ...PR still is the most realistic show with the best performances ...the rest of them are not as good ..that is why this show is still ruling the charts ...

I liked sathish very much. what a balance soul he is. A perfect Man though he too has some weakness.
I also liked him yesterday ...He deserved someone much better than Varsha ..

why sav aai not shown in picture. May been after Manav deprived of full money by repaying Mano baba's loan and by the loss going to occur due to Rasika and then archu's health getting worser, then only Sav will come into picture it seems.

Maybe , right now the focus is on Karanjkars and the TRPs have picked up again , that is why they are staying with this family only ...maybe little later they will show savita again ...I think savita will help Archana  and the baby ...

Manav, oh he always do the same mistakes. Judging others easily and every time coming to false conclusions easily.

what is the need to accuse Ajit immediately. if it is a third party,then atleast at that stage manav was ok(even then it can be handled better).
But it was ajit. so he knows him and ajit is his sister husband. If he had talked calmly instead of accusing,then surely Ajit would have listened and they would have solved the problem. even if Manav didn't give order,Ajit would have helped him ,if manav calmly talked and explain the situation he were in.

This was wrong from Manav's part and he always fails in issue of trusting a person.

He has always done that .Remember the way he accused Archu even when she was begging him in jail and crying non stop...Only few days ago he thought she could actually burn his mother and that too knowingly ...He is a little kaan ka kacha person ( a saying in Urdu )  ...

But then Ajit too had flaws is what I feel, yes he was wrong too.

Yes,he was right to get angered when Manav accuse him but then,if manav says an order is given, he is not a person to lie, so Ajit too would have looked into it. Then even if his mom tell not to deliver, he should have done it as the order was taken and if we say Manav should be correct as ajit is his BIL, then same goes for Ajit too.

Umi, no one is perfect in this show ...They all have their good points and their bad ones .But that is a good thing because even in real life we all have good and bad points ...
This is more realistic .

I was happy with archu on two issues.
The way she gone to see her dad and wished to be a support for him and asking Manav shall I help you in Business,shall I help you in your work. πŸ‘πŸΌ. But then Manav refused πŸ˜’.

I think eventually she would join him .She is very good when she gets into something ...I think she is the right person to talk to Ajit and clear thinsg up ...

Then Manav repaying Mano's loan πŸ˜•    why it has to be Manav always and that too when he doesn't even have enough money for his wife's medical bills. These Cv's na 😑

Honestly Umi, this turn of the story is simply pathetic ..I hope it gets a thumbs down from everyone.. For the first time , manav will come across looking like an irresponsible daddy as he knows his baby needs an expensive treatment and medicines ...then why is he giving away money like this ...
Here why Manav is shown as taking such step. Truly it has to be look by Vinod and not manav. Or else it can be Varsha to help here as she is daughter of the house and she is earning. why it has to be Manav. Mad. couldn't get it at all.

Of course Varsha should help .She works in a bank .She can get a second mortgage easily ( on low iterest rates )  and help with loan repayments .

LuvSSever thumbnail
Nice points Tanya Di.😊

Yes ,agree ,this serial is a better one with a better cast.
Its our Favorite show  na and the only one which we watch without fail, that's why getting frustrated and wishing it to do better in story too as it has the scope for many interesting tracks.

Then agree with the Grey characters also. yes none of them were perfect. just said both Manav and Ajit were at faults at that day. That misunderstandings ho saktha hai. But it would had been handled better.

And yes di,I too want this idea of Manav helping Mano baba in repaying loan should be a total flop.
Seriously wish that as you said varsha should be the  saving grace there.

And even as a debit for it,if  Varsha asks K's to cut relations with ARMAN, then it would be interesting.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What's your prediction for Ajit on  Monday's episode?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhallarox

I think Ajit will be professional and provide 1000 Kurti order for Mannu...As he knows now it was Rassi who erased the order from the book..
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I think Ajit will be professional and provide 1000 Kurti order for Mannu...As he knows now it was Rassi who erased the order from the book..

I hope this happens DB23, will this create the bond hopefully between ULM and Ajit. Also DB23, I would also wish to have Jaywant back too as he looked very handsome much better than Dharmesh.  would Jaywant have supported ULM or Ajit in their fights?
bhallarox thumbnail
Forgot to ask DB, are you feeling better? I hope you are feeling better dear😊
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I would love it if Ajit snubs his mother and goes ahead and gets Manav's order ready but I don't think that will happen .I think manav order will reach one day late and this could land Manav in trouble ...Rasika will be responsible in my eyes ...😑 Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail

I hope this happens DB23, will this create the bond hopefully between ULM and Ajit. Also DB23, I would also wish to have Jaywant back too as he looked very handsome much better than Dharmesh.  would Jaywant have supported ULM or Ajit in their fights?

Bhalla only thing will happen is Ajit will take care of the order as he does not want his reputation to be ruined either..Nothing more..TDH is written off the show I think...I wish he was still around...

Only way he might be back is if he has a fall out with FBD in some sort of business deal than he can join ULM and Ajit later on against FBD...

I am feeling much better and thanks for caring..Hope u r having great wknd..πŸ˜ƒ
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I would love it if Ajit snubs his mother and goes ahead and gets Manav's order ready but I don't think that will happen .I think manav order will reach one day late and this could land Manav in trouble ...Rasika will be responsible in my eyes ...😑

More than Rassi it was Vinod's fault for leaving the order book with Rassi knowing the fact how Rassi feels abt ULM...That was avery stupid decision or action on Vinod's part..😑