Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lunza

bhalla , i love rasika ... 😆
rasika , satish , jaywant and savita are amongst my fav characters in the show ...

Lunzi , the  good thing about this show is that there is no  black or white ..they all are grey with faults or weaknesses ..I think  the darkest shade of grey  is rasika ...these days  at least , don't know what she will be like next month ...😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think Savita can be  a bully to Sulochna ..Sulochna's sanskaar talk makes her really angry ...but in heart I don't think savita thinks that Sulochna is bad ...but savita absolutely hates rasika ...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ArMan are neither shown at the top nor on the ground ...
The CV's have piled up so much miseries on them , that it has buried them 100 feet underground ... so to rise at the top .. they have to first dig themselves up into the ground again ..🤔
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree withh your post Tanya Di as there was 1 time where Sulo and Savita were really good friends, never ever seen Rasika acting sincere before. Savita has been nice to Archana before remember it was her who got most hurt by the divorce ArMan had? She was very affected by this. I think Savita and Sulo will patch up much quicker than Savita and Rasika as Savita will accept ArMAn soon. Don't know if Rasika will ever become good, I also don't know why she has such a probelm with Manav? Manav calling Ajit chor made her mad but even before that when Manav and Ajit got along well Rasika still hated Manav for no reason. Anyway, it was nice talking to all of you. I am going to hit the bed now. Good night🥱
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh Lunzi wat a depressing description u have given but so apt to describe our poor leads
Tanyaz thumbnail

It's an interesting point in the story right now ...I have no idea where this story is goign ...Will manav do well..will Archana have the baby ? If she loses the baby what will be Manv's reaction ?

What will be the equation between Archu and savita and Manav and the Karanjkar sisters ...
How will Manav climb up in life and if he cannot then how will he deal with his failure ??
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

I hope this happens too but Rasika will most likely not get mad at Savita for what she did to ArMan as she hates ArMan equally as much as Savita does. If Vandu and Savita both yell at Rasika for what she did to Manav my main concern is Ajit may  not like his mom being insulted and he may take Rasika' side and not his wife's. And therefore that would create another misunderstanding between Vandu and Ajit which I do not want to see as we have seen enough of Ajit being bad.

Rasika doesn't have to care about arman. she will for sure use that to scream/insult savita. she did it before after vanida got married. She told savita i will treat vandita the way u treated archana. In my opinion all savita can do is scream nothing else. That's what happened in the past with many things. Only thing she can do is shut the chawl ladies, that too sometimes only...
Tanyaz thumbnail

I am on a really good diet plan these days ...no diet as in low calorie but more sensible eating at right times ...I  am not suppose to have dinner after 7 i n the evening ...

sorry was going off topic ...😳Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lunza

bhalla , i love rasika ... 😆
rasika , satish , jaywant and savita are amongst my fav characters in the show ...

Same to Same here 😆  Manju & FBD even to some extent...😛 Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wid Karsi,lunza on manav..Ajit is the main reason for all the misunderstandings created b/w him and manav and he is blaming him for wrong accuse..such a ehsaan farmosh..everyone in dis show are the same except for the star satish..he is such  a gem
yes'day also he immediately said even if manav placed an order i'll never do it..and for namesake he argued wid Rasika whereas he himself doesnt want to deliver the goods..

and dis manohar is the main reason for all the mess happened.if he told his family members in the first place abt the bank loan he wouldnt have faced dis day..this whole K family are big time useless.
as much as i want ArMan esp manav to stay frm all dese ppl including Ajit also the cvs are trying to show him wid dem only...