Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i voted for manav..he was looking very good when he was angry..πŸ˜†..he will make good gunda bhai guruji..πŸ˜†..archu was also good she was looking pretty as always..😍..satish was also good..πŸ˜ƒ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that was a good fight na , between manav and Ajit  .Manav as always so quick to mistrust and Ajit was disappointing to let his mother walk all over him ...he let Manav down very badly ...
I hope Vandita makes a big fuss about this ...
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Voted for Manav. He is working very hard on his business, hope with  God's help his hard work pays off. Manav should let archana help him with his business. There are many things she do at home and help him. Archana should insist and do it.
Today, I didn't like Ajit's behaviour. He forgot all the help manav has done to him. He also forgot that manav  would never lie. It was good vinod saw and told the truth. It will be interesting to see what Ajit will do.
It was nice the way satish helped manav though he was busy. But i didn't like his attitude towards  manav. If Manav is in satish's place he would never behave like that...
I liked arman meeting with their dad and manav telling manohar that we r with u. Just like many other things in this show, manohar's loan issue doesn't make sense. How come sulochana doesn't know about the loan in the 1st place. All these days they showed them sharing everything with each other. It looks like Satish will be out of town during varsha's parents getting thrown out of the house.  Hope he doesn't put himself in trouble to save manohar...
 It looks like CVs don't know what to do with darmesh..It was nice to see vinod beating him..  if vaishali signs the divorce paper he will blame vivek and take revenge on him. I rather him troubling  vinod than manav. Manju and vivek deserves it.

Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Please forgive me Tanya Di have been quite busy today just like you have been. Thanks again for updating dear. My vote goes to Manav today. He was very nice to Manohar and Archana today. I will say with the rift between Ajit and Manav today I was kind of neutral. Here's a reason why I support Ajit: Manav did wrong in suspecting Ajit without a reason. He really had no proof that Ajit was wrong so he kind of accused him of no reason. Now I will tell you why I support Manav. Ajit did not need to be that harsh with Manav. After all that is his wife's brother and he should have watched his tone there. So both are at fault for this. I was happy with Vinod today (not when he protected Vaishu from Dharmesh) but when he told Ajit about Manav's order. I'm glad he told Ajit about him giving the order to Rasika. Vinod unintentionally created a fight between Manav and Ajit by being so trustworthy to Rasika. No wonder yesterday Rasika put up such a nice act in front of Vinod at Rasika's house. I hope Vandu gets to know about their fight. And I want Vandu to get mad at both her husband and her brother. I am the most disapoointed with Rasika. of ocourse what she said at the end would make Ajit not give Manav's order back. Because Ajit still has that much love for his mother. Vandu will not make a fuss about this as she knows how rough her sasural can act with her but that's not fair. She should be able to scold her saas for what she did to her brother and Ajit should agree. Tanya Di I am with you on you being mad on Manohar. Only reason I am upset with him is because he is taking loans from Manav. Now, what Sulo did at the end was wrong too. Did she have to ruin the happy atmosphere by saying that MAnohar has changed? Although I can feel Sulo's pain as she would be shocked to see her husband drinking. Manohar and Manav should just tell the family the truth. But my Star went to Manav as he was a great husbad/SIL.
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Vandita should remind ajit all the help arman did for them that too after he ruined their lives. She should talk to manv and ajit both and get the misunderstandings cleared... She should talk to archana and take her help..
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

Voted for Manav. He is working very hard on his business, hope with  God's help his hard work pays off. Manav should let archana help him with his business. There are many things she do at home and help him. Archana should insist and do it.
Today, I didn't like Ajit's behaviour. He forgot all the help manav has done to him. He also forgot that manav  would never lie. It was good vinod saw and told the truth. It will be interesting to see what Ajit will do.
It was nice the way satish helped manav though he was busy. But i didn't like his attitude towards  manav. If Manav is in satish's place he would never behave like that...
I liked arman meeting with their dad and manav telling manohar that we r with u. Just like many other things in this show manohar's loan issue doesn't make sense. How come sulochana doesn't know about the loan in the 1st place. All these days they showed them sharing everything with each other. It looks like Satish will be out of town during varsha's parents getting thrown out of the house.  Hope he doesn't put himself in trouble to save manohar...
 It looks like CVs don't know what to do with darmesh..It was nice to see vivek beating him..  if vaishali signs the divorce paper he will blame vivek and take revenge on him. I rather him troubling  vivek than manav. Manju and vivek deserves it.

karsri I agree with your post. Just one small question who was vivek? Also, the scene with MAnav and Satish were cut off when I watched it (I guess I went to the link without the part with Manav and Satish) I'm curious to know what Satish said to Manav that was rude. If you would mind telling me it would be great😊 I was upset at Ajit's behaviour today. He did not need to get so harsh on Manav. He should have approached it a bit calmer. Anyway with Vinod informing Ajit this which I loved Vinod for do you think Ajit will ask forgiveness from Manav?
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

Vandita should remind ajit all the help arman did for them that too after he ruined their lives. She should talk to manv and ajit both and get the misunderstandings cleared... She should talk to archana and take her help..

Even Archana is upset with Ajit now unfortunately
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

that was a good fight na , between manav and Ajit  .Manav as always so quick to mistrust and Ajit was disappointing to let his mother walk all over him ...he let Manav down very badly ...

I agree 100% especially the part when Vandu makes a big fuss about this. It is hard for a girl to have to tolerate her husband and her brother fighting. And that too with Ajit showing his good side for a lot of months it would hurt Vandu a lot to see that fight.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bhallarox

: Manav did wrong in suspecting Ajit without a reason. He really had no proof that Ajit was wrong so he kind of accused him of no reason.
That's manav .He does that all the time .He has accused Archana so many tiems of things she did not do ...even though he loves her so much ...he mistrusts very easily ...it's part of his character ...

Now I will tell you why I support Manav. Ajit did not need to be that harsh with Manav. After all that is his wife's brother and he should have watched his tone there. So both are at fault for this.

Oh absolutely .At least for vandita's sake , he should have got manav's order delivered on time ...Manav has done so much for him and he knwos that the mischief maker is Shibu ...

I was happy with Vinod today (not when he protected Vaishu from Dharmesh) but when he told Ajit about Manav's order. I'm glad he told Ajit about him giving the order to Rasika.

Yup, for once Vinod did something right ...πŸ€”

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
voted for satish ...
He is doing such a fab job of balancing his relations .. with his wife and ArMan ...
Varsha should thank her stars for getting a gem of a husband .. and manav for having such a wonderful friend in satish ...