it is too fast!..changes after d leap!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey frnds...đŸ¤—
after watching today's epi..i think it was too fast to reveal all dis in one epi...atleast sid's truth shld have come out in some time...it was too early..but i loved d epi...and loved d way..it was all revealed..."including buddha.."..coz he is genius man...he knows everythng..every history..đŸ˜†...
in d episode...d story moved very fast!!!...
and i just have a little confusion...!
why one year leap?????????????
what will dey show after dis leap...
...in dis one year everythng might change..like abhay..will be just be wid memories of piya..!...panchi may be wid danish...or may be all settled...piya will be coffin..no more sid...maithili in place of piya..
what do u all think will change...
i know its too early to make imaginations...but actually...i am really excited for d leap..coz i just wanna see..what will be d situations?????...ho sakta hai..abhay and piya will be together..
do comment!
what do u all think?
who said show taking one year leap .
Originally posted by a141297

who said show taking one year leap .

new tb article..
pehli baat mujhe lagta hai kii is baarpyaar mein jeet pia kii hogi ...according to my prediction siddharth nor maithli will be able to bite pia since she is a special child. Also  when they will be going to harm  pia , panchi or tea will come there and as a matter of fact pia will be saved fromm vampire bite.Then siddharth to hide her... will capture her in a coffin. There, maithali will dress herself as  pia and will represent herself in front of tea or panchi. Sidhaarth would plan to drink pia's blood afterwords.He will acompany pia(maithali) along with others and would show in front of his mom that he has not harmed pia.Also haseena would believe him after seeing pia alive. There Abhay lays unconcitious and here pia is trapped inside the coffin. But today is not the day when he would be able to reach her. đŸ˜­ On the other hand haseena and chand realise about vampire catcher and plan to leave dehradun along with abhay as they come to know that siddharth has been killed by the latter. Abhay with a deep soul leaves pia and sees her from long distance but doesnt goes close to her. Whereas metz in form of pia searches abhayindra and  finds everything strange for her to accept. One long year passes and everything changes. The collage boys are back of metz,girls are jealous of her undue charm.Abhay has suffered a lot on his separation from pia and daily has an unusual dream about kumber quila and daily feels himself being weaker and an unusual force asking him to come there. There pia is not dead, love of abhay is protecting her and God is saving her soul . Abhay returns to dehradun as he could not wait longer since he feels pia not to be safe and feels that her saasein getting thinner and she unduly waiting for him.Pia is knowing all facts and has realised her own layers, her own angelic powers and is waiting for abhay to come to her, her will power is upto great strength and fear from nothing, knows that she has to save abhay and everyone from the clutches of evil maithali.There abhay finds pia to be safe as he misunderstoods metz to be pia but still is lost in deliemma, if everything is safe and fine howcome he had those unusual visions and his strength to have become weaker , also he then finds pia (metz) behaviour to be strange. maithali tries to get close to him, abhay firstly feels relieved that pia has   forgived him but still feels some force telling him not to go close to her.Maithali leaves no stone unturned  to reach to abhayendra,whereas though abhay realises this fact that the love between them was not the same but still gets caught in her evil eyes. Abhay still feels pain but is not able to get the real conclusion.There a voice tells pia that sooner or later abhay will be back to her.,so to wait just a few days more , pia is waiting but her condition has become miserableđŸ˜²There abhay is getting what he desired but is not able to have same essence as earlier, he himselves feels stopped when he gets close to her and has a strong feeling that something is wrong with pia or with himself as though he is getting lot of love from her but still feels her behaviour to be strange, as if...of maithali as she sometimes calls him by his true name đŸ˜•sometimes and as a matter of fact now there is a an undue charm around her and her eyes, she sometimes is not able to control her anger and shows symptoms of maithali, though he has come closer to her but his condition is becoming miserable, he is becoming weaker and now also he has those unusual dreams about kumber quila and of that coffin.  for more read my own post PIA CHANGES...Edited by dolma.rose - 12 years ago
@dolma~superbly written..hats off 2 u...
it is amazing
the way you have written 
Originally posted by ab01

it is amazing
the way you have written 

aww...thank u so much dear...!!
its moving fast...yet incomplete...thats what i feel...

i am surprised thatt abhay pine for a women like maithilli for 200 years...he wasted his entire vampire life into pain...sufferings...damn witch maithilli knows what state he is in...never bothered to ease his pain...such a selfish women...

i feel bad for piya...her greediness...for knowing the truth and history leads her into big time trouble...its a say that its good if some history is known as unknown...piya broke all rules...and now she is trapped...
yea but its gonna be interesting now!!