Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
He doesnot have any connections in the TV industry unlike someothers, may be thats the reason
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

He doesnot have any connections in the TV industry unlike someothers, may be thats the reason

Yeah... even i feel the same... just because he came in thru a talent hunt.. they are kind of partial towards him 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
these days, the whole team is divided and the investigation goes on in a segregated and detached manner...Daya with either Sachin and Vivek or Sachin and Freddy will be there in the opening scene, then will disappear, Abhijeet adorns the bureau or the lab..and Sachin and Kaajal will be seen throughout
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was doing friday's WU today. while doing, I had to write Sachin & Kajal in 3 or 4 consecutive scenes... believe me, I was totally irritated! ðŸ˜¡

although i am glad that they were not in the climax...
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The story was poor again, really didn't buy the idea of how chachaji (liked how Abhijeet taunts him saying that ðŸ˜† ) forces others to get Rahul murdered, and his motive for doing it. The writers aren't doing their homework, sorry. That said I was pretty ok with the direction, even the forensic scene wasn't bad IMO. Liked the duo's and Vivek's scenes and the idea of luring in the culprit with the medicine talk was good, although it could've been executed better. Where is ACP sir, he's been missing from both the episodes this week.