Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! (Page 28)

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by Rani2011

Anjali - Tell me about it. Since the MP track - I hv bn hoping things will improve soon. Its getting more and more horrifying.i'm scared to speculate. Who's going to do what we do not know..

Vids, i know right. This is really getting in to my nerves. Hope this track ends soon.

Ya, we can't predict anything. Only CTs can tell, CTs ki jai hoAngrySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011vids08FrozenRain

shubabegum Groupbie
shubabegum
shubabegum

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
thank you for the welcome vidya,anjali,reshma. yes i comment on neha's fan page.she is the only actress who makes me love her so much.i am just so crazy about her. i do read all your coment and your views and i love them.hope this track ends soon.

Rani2011minu2011vids08FrozenRain

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubabegum

thank you for the welcome vidya,anjali,reshma. yes i comment on neha's fan page.she is the only actress who makes me love her so much.i am just so crazy about her. i do read all your coment and your views and i love them.hope this track ends soon.

hi dear...may i kno ur name!!
Me too crazy abt neha,shes truely talented n gud lukin...

But now i'm not lykin nivi at all n dats also coz of neha's awesome actin!!

arpita1985minu2011vids08FrozenRain

shubabegum Groupbie
shubabegum
shubabegum

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
reshma my name is shuba.yes true i am not liking nivi at the moment but love naha's acting want to see her bubbly self in the show not all ways sad or crying.

arpita1985minu2011vids08FrozenRain

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hey shuba,i also want to see bubbly neha onscreen...par bechari ko rohnese fursat miley tab na!!...thanx to our cts.

I jus feel very hard to relate neha n nivi...neha s really soo sweet!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumvids08FrozenRain

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubabegum

reshma my name is shuba.yes true i am not liking nivi at the moment but love naha's acting want to see her bubbly self in the show not all ways sad or crying.

Exactly Shuba. I'm so so wanting her to come in a role that suits her personality and confidence. The current track makes me feel it should end if this is the way they treat good talent of Kinha/ NivRen.

She can also be a good host in a musical show. She is so eloquent and composed while giving interviews fr segments and dealing with people the way fr eg, today's segment.

shubabegumRani2011minu2011FrozenRain

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

[

Vidya, Rachu, Anjali, Lams,  all if you are so right.  They have totally shown that Nivren ki life mein halchal dikhane se siva they have nothing else to do.  And Vids you're spot on.  They never give us a moment of peace and fun with NivRen.  Whenever there is a high point that we love, the very next day they take it and us down.   HM, Stalker, separation, insecurity, dd death, dd baby, now this...ridiculous!

And if this is all for trps or whatever, its surely not working.  The best trps were just before Viren was revealed as stalker.  Since then its been downhill.  don't they get that people enjoy a good and meaningful love story, they enjoy Nivren and want to see more of that. (I can totally understand the disappointment of Sid Nivi fans when they first lost their sweet love story to a sudden twist).  We also enjoy others on the cast but not when everyone is pulling their hair out.  Wish this was a more lighthearted serial than all this crazy stuff!

Even with what they have, if they had shown clearly that VIren had actually married Nivi for love, not revenge(I still believe that's the case), that he was not the real stalker, but did get consumed by jealousy for Sid at some point or some other strong reason then i'm sure people would have related to this serial a lot more.  Kucch to core hona chahiye around which to hang your loyalty.  Instead, the CT's have just exploited all of our love for Nivren and Kinha and kept dishing out torture for them and us assuming we'll stay!

Still, as Raj said yesterday, love is blind, and we are still hanging on to our beloved jodi. kay haal kar diya hai hamara.  Hate these CTs!

Also I'm thinking that these days serials might well need multiple leads to sustain the story and the CT's shenanigans -- like that story we saw on one of the threads today about Rishma returning as a pilot (wow!) in a show built around 4-5 pairs.  Now they'll have lots of people to concentrate on, not just bash the lead pair!
[/QUOTE]

Meenu, thats what is frustrating. The show had 2 pairs so equally divide the trauma. One pair NivRen - gets trauma and the after effects of other pairs trauma is also on Nivren. I cannot understand. Use a little baby to cause a rift between apparently strong couple.CTs couldn't think of anything better?

How will TRPs increase if they have only negativity between the lead pair.

Its good to know about Rishma, really happy for her...

Edited by vids08 - 25 May 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011minu2011FrozenRain

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Vids, because the other pair could not act... could not show so many different emotions that well. NIVren had to take the burden of them too..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011minu2011vids08-aamina-FrozenRain

Go to top