Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! (Page 27)

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubabegum

hi i am a neha fan.I was wondering coudn't we have a track where there bring in a new girl for sid maybe HL sister's daughter.hl will want the girl to get mirried to sid so she can take care of dwita and sid.at the main time we see chanchal becomeing positive and accept nivi.then maybe the new girl can become jelaous of nivi and try to show har as bad in front of the family.this is where chanchal can be good mil and try to save nivi from this plans the other girl will try to make to show nivi bad.i think it will be fun to see chanchal difiending nivi and saving her from the other girl/hl.
I am just  fed up with ct with this track there are showing.i want to see nivi and viren happy not having problem all the time,meaybe there can show nivren solving others problems.
Hi.
I'm Vidya - me too Neha fan, How do I call you?
Welcome to Neha ka ghosla.I know you are a Neha fan. You comment on hr fan page evryday.e dear.Please do participate here too everyday. Would love to have your views on the show and ofcourse Neha and NivRen.
 Yes that would be awesome isn't it. CC defending Nivi instead of plotting and replotting against her. She will redeem herself for Viren as well.
That what I feel. For God's sake they are the leads, let them do something like leads. They show them weaker and weaker everyday. They can be involved positively in the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011FrozenRain

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

hi i am a neha fan.I was wondering coudn't we have a track where there bring in a new girl for sid maybe HL sister's daughter.hl will want the girl to get mirried to sid so she can take care of dwita and sid.at the main time we see chanchal becomeing positive and accept nivi.then maybe the new girl can become jelaous of nivi and try to show har as bad in front of the family.this is where chanchal can be good mil and try to save nivi from this plans the other girl will try to make to show nivi bad.i think it will be fun to see chanchal difiending nivi and saving her from the other girl/hl.
I am just fed up with ct with this track there are showing.i want to see nivi and viren happy not having problem all the time,meaybe there can show nivren solving others problems.

me too a hardcore neha fan...i loved ur idea to introduce a new gal into sids lyf...but dear i dont think cts will eva change CC's character...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011vids08FrozenRain

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Sry 4 te double post...

Edited by Resh_kinhafan - 25 May 2011 at 12:54pm
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rani2011

Vidya, the story u mentioned in the previous page ( as written above) sounds really interesting.Wink You never know if the CTs happen to read this page, they will absorb this part & include it when this track gets over :)
Even I have been having a doubt whether Viren is truly CCs son! :)

I am so fed up of this track. I guess nivi will not take the drastic step. She might start thinking about what DS has told her. So far, we have seen that only DS can make her realize what she has to do. Like she did to go to office.
Anjali - Tell me about it. Since the MP track - I hv bn hoping things will improve soon. Its getting more and more horrifying.i'm scared to speculate. Who's going to do what we do not know..

shubabegumRani2011FrozenRain

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

I am just fed up with ct with this track there are showing.i want to see nivi and viren happy not having problem all the time,meaybe there can show nivren solving others problems.

</div>
<div>
Hi.
I'm Vidya - me too Neha fan, How do I call you?

Welcome to Neha ka ghosla.I know you are a Neha fan. You comment on hr fan page evryday.e dear.Please do participate here too everyday. Would love to have your views on the show and ofcourse Neha and NivRen.

Yes that would be awesome isn't it. CC defending Nivi instead of plotting and replotting against her. She will redeem herself for Viren as well.

That what I feel. For God's sake they are the leads, let them do something like leads. They show them weaker and weaker everyday. They can be involved positively in the show.

lovt ur point dii...
Itz only in ccbm wer te whole story always revolve arnd leads relation and der bondin...once dey show so much love b/w dem n both of dem supportin eachother n te very next sec probs cropin b/w dem!!
I wud plead cts to spare our nivren...giv dem sometym to breath sum fresh air!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011vids08FrozenRain

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

I am just  fed up with ct with this track there are showing.i want to see nivi and viren happy not having problem all the time,meay be there can show nivren solving others problems.

Hi welcome to Neha fan club Smile We r bunch of neha's crazy fans.Hence we r taking all these cr**Angry BTW, I am Anjali.What's ur name?

I did like what you've mentioned. Hope that happens Day Dreaming It would be nice to watch CC along with Nivi bad mouthing HL & her bahu.

Dear, we all wish Nivren to be happy. I would not want them to solve anybody else's problems anymore. They have been doing that. By doing so, they bring problems to themselves. Let them live happily. wo log bhi kush aur hum bhi kushSmile

Edited by Rani2011 - 25 May 2011 at 12:59pm

shubabegumvids08FrozenRain

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hai anjali...i'm reshma!!
Nice 2 meet one more neha fan...so wierd dat we haven't chatted till now being in te same thread!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011vids08

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Originally posted by vids08

</div>
<div>

lovt ur point dii...
Itz only in ccbm wer te whole story always revolve arnd leads relation and der bondin...once dey show so much love b/w dem n both of dem supportin eachother n te very next sec probs cropin b/w dem!!
I wud plead cts to spare our nivren...giv dem sometym to breath sum fresh air!!

Ya that's true. They(Cts) don't let Nviren breath fresh air. Neither they let them live nor they let them die Confused sorry to say this. But, what to do? these CTs r sadists. don't know what else to do!!!

shubabegumminu2011vids08

Go to top