Frequent Posters

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vids08

</div>
<div>
Hi.
I'm Vidya - me too Neha fan, How do I call you?

Welcome to Neha ka ghosla.I know you are a Neha fan. You comment on hr fan page evryday.e dear.Please do participate here too everyday. Would love to have your views on the show and ofcourse Neha and NivRen.

Yes that would be awesome isn't it. CC defending Nivi instead of plotting and replotting against her. She will redeem herself for Viren as well.

That what I feel. For God's sake they are the leads, let them do something like leads. They show them weaker and weaker everyday. They can be involved positively in the show.

lovt ur point dii...
Itz only in ccbm wer te whole story always revolve arnd leads relation and der bondin...once dey show so much love b/w dem n both of dem supportin eachother n te very next sec probs cropin b/w dem!!
I wud plead cts to spare our nivren...giv dem sometym to breath sum fresh air!!
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubabegum

hi i am a neha fan.I was wondering coudn't we have a track where there bring in a new girl for sid maybe HL sister's daughter.hl will want the girl to get mirried to sid so she can take care of dwita and sid.at the main time we see chanchal becomeing positive and accept nivi.then maybe the new girl can become jelaous of nivi and try to show har as bad in front of the family.this is where chanchal can be good mil and try to save nivi from this plans the other girl will try to make to show nivi bad.i think it will be fun to see chanchal difiending nivi and saving her from the other girl/hl.

I am just  fed up with ct with this track there are showing.i want to see nivi and viren happy not having problem all the time,meay be there can show nivren solving others problems.

Hi welcome to Neha fan club 😊 We r bunch of neha's crazy fans.Hence we r taking all these cr**😡 BTW, I am Anjali.What's ur name?

I did like what you've mentioned. Hope that happens 😍 It would be nice to watch CC along with Nivi bad mouthing HL & her bahu.

Dear, we all wish Nivren to be happy. I would not want them to solve anybody else's problems anymore. They have been doing that. By doing so, they bring problems to themselves. Let them live happily. wo log bhi kush aur hum bhi kush😊

Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
warg thumbnail
Hai anjali...i'm reshma!!
Nice 2 meet one more neha fan...so wierd dat we haven't chatted till now being in te same thread!!
Rani2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

lovt ur point dii...
Itz only in ccbm wer te whole story always revolve arnd leads relation and der bondin...once dey show so much love b/w dem n both of dem supportin eachother n te very next sec probs cropin b/w dem!!
I wud plead cts to spare our nivren...giv dem sometym to breath sum fresh air!!

Ya that's true. They(Cts) don't let Nviren breath fresh air. Neither they let them live nor they let them die 😕 sorry to say this. But, what to do? these CTs r sadists. don't know what else to do!!!
Rani2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Anjali - Tell me about it. Since the MP track - I hv bn hoping things will improve soon. Its getting more and more horrifying.i'm scared to speculate. Who's going to do what we do not know..

Vids, i know right. This is really getting in to my nerves. Hope this track ends soon.

Ya, we can't predict anything. Only CTs can tell, CTs ki jai ho😡😊
shubabegum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the welcome vidya,anjali,reshma. yes i comment on neha's fan page.she is the only actress who makes me love her so much.i am just so crazy about her. i do read all your coment and your views and i love them.hope this track ends soon.
warg thumbnail

thank you for the welcome vidya,anjali,reshma. yes i comment on neha's fan page.she is the only actress who makes me love her so much.i am just so crazy about her. i do read all your coment and your views and i love them.hope this track ends soon.

hi dear...may i kno ur name!!
Me too crazy abt neha,shes truely talented n gud lukin...

But now i'm not lykin nivi at all n dats also coz of neha's awesome actin!!
shubabegum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
reshma my name is shuba.yes true i am not liking nivi at the moment but love naha's acting want to see her bubbly self in the show not all ways sad or crying.
warg thumbnail
Hey shuba,i also want to see bubbly neha onscreen...par bechari ko rohnese fursat miley tab na!!...thanx to our cts.

I jus feel very hard to relate neha n nivi...neha s really soo sweet!!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

reshma my name is shuba.yes true i am not liking nivi at the moment but love naha's acting want to see her bubbly self in the show not all ways sad or crying.

Exactly Shuba. I'm so so wanting her to come in a role that suits her personality and confidence. The current track makes me feel it should end if this is the way they treat good talent of Kinha/ NivRen.

She can also be a good host in a musical show. She is so eloquent and composed while giving interviews fr segments and dealing with people the way fr eg, today's segment.