Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! (Page 20)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Just read today's update...damn...how dare nivi took such a big decision without informing viren...rubbish...she needs a big jhatka...just waiting for viren to do that..only he can do this...she is totally crossing her limits..the ccbm CT's r the worst ones...why this torture...they just completely ruined nivi's character...she can only see her divya di...hate this...from where RS and CT's got these kind of weird ideas...Dead...how can they show a track like this...they r just playing with nivren's life...!!!hate..hate...hate this..!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumJasNehaFanvids08-Atiya-UZISCCBM-fanashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
After days i got to see an epi today n wat do i get to see.. Nivi taking such a big decision on her own..!! I was trying to understand nivi's reasons till now.. But she really needs a gud scolding for wat she's doing now n after seeing precap, i'm glad dat viren is doing it, dat too in private.. Reminds of old nivren confrontations..
On a separate note, i liked sid today.. He was determined to keep his kid with him, away fm nivi, understanding d seriousness of d situation.. N felt bad for him wen he missed dd.. For once i liked hl too today.. Gud thing dat bs too started taking more interest in d matter..
But i wonder how long it'll take viren to forgive nivi for dis mistake...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumJasNehaFanvids08-Atiya-UZISCCBM-fanFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
haa...ashuma...i always justified nivi's character just like viren's...and try to analyse and understand abt her reasons...only for my favorite couple nivren...bt today i just hate the CT's and completely mad at nivi...hope this confrontation is a beginning in nivi's journey in her realization abt her mistakes..now she needs to realize tht viren and their happiness is more important than her misconception abt the promise to divya di and all..

and i love sid today...he is really doing the perfect thing...he has the full right on his daughter and i loved him in today's episode for wht he is doing for his younger brother and wife...i really loved sid's determination to take care of his baby and keep her with him...!!now DS also understood tht there is something wrong with nivren..!!

i can't see my favorite couple suffering like this..just want to see them happy...bt nivi's mistake is big and it'll definitely take some time to heal the wounds tht she created in her relationship with viren bcz of her foolishness and stubborness...just wish this track end soon...!!

Edited by sana4kinha - 24 May 2011 at 4:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegum-Atiya-UZISCCBM-fanashred12

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
really guys...very disappointed d way CTs r shaping Nivi's character now...seems Nivi that I knew... is not d one I am watching  now...

shubabegum-Atiya-UZISFrozenRainashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Ya sanu.. I too hope its start of nivi's realisation.. I just hope CTs dont tamper her character any more.. Watever damage they've done is more than enuf..
For once, hl supported wat is rite..

Edited by ashred12 - 24 May 2011 at 4:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumCCBM-fanFrozenRainUZIS

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Ya sanu.. I too hope its start of nivi's realisation.. I just hope CTs dont tamper her character any more.. Watever damage they've done is more than enuf..

haa..ashuma...don't want more damage...i think the track can go like this...viren will confront nivi..and give a powerpacked jhatka (urgently needed  one to wake up nivi) and may viren not ready to forgive her for a long time..and nivi will try to manafoy him...and she will realize abt her mistakes...and meanwhile all the family members will keep dwita away from her...and she feels lonliness in her life...and i think she will get pregnant and tht news will reunite nivren...my pov...bt CT's r great...hate them...they can do anything...!!

shubabegum-Atiya-UZISCCBM-fanashred12

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Just read today's update...damn...how dare nivi took such a big decision without informing viren...rubbish...she needs a big jhatka...just waiting for viren to do that..only he can do this...she is totally crossing her limits..the ccbm CT's r the worst ones...why this torture...they just completely ruined nivi's character...she can only see her divya di...hate this...from where RS and CT's got these kind of weird ideas...Dead...how can they show a track like this...they r just playing with nivren's life...!!!hate..hate...hate this..!!

I really hate CTs from the bottom of my heart for spoiling Nivi's character n nature.She has been shown so sensitive,so mature,so understanding, so helping n now suddenly CTs r showing such a negative n drastic change in her nature.

listen CTs, human nature does not change so suddenly ,no matter what all the circumstances are.how could u show Nivi so insensitive towards Viren n her own child.she is being shown taking the same insensitive decision as DD had taken once.arrey Nivi n DD r two contrasting characters.how could they be shown taking the same kind of decision.

its too much to digest.

Wake up RS n CTs before its too late n the true essence of ccbm wud get lost somewhere

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegum-Atiya-FrozenRainashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Dats a superb idea sanu.. But trust d CTs to ruin it always.. :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumFrozenRainUZIS

Go to top