Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Sana
i too agree with u.
the biggest blunder of CTs is that firstly they show nivren as the magical couple who knw n understand each other so well.then suddenly, u r showing Nivi taking such a drastic decision n going all alone to the doctor without informing or discussing with Viren.

its difficult to digest this.CTs hav to close so many tracks but instead of doing this , they r spoiling the  lovely saga of our Nivren.

CTs, one advice for u:

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. 

Uzaima, Such a beautiful advise. CTs of CCBM are the most unique ones. First they showed Viren as the stalker, they lost their ratings and it became an afternoon show. Now they have destroyed Nivi, now there will be no show left. These guys will never learn that viewers don't want negativity especially bewtween a couple. There are enough negative tracks around these two for them to sort out and develop upon. But time and again they have fudged with Viren and that was not enough they have started with Nivi.
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

reshu..thank u so much for the news yaar...me too really don't want the show to end so soon..bcz i'm just obsessed with this pair...our kinha/nivren...bt just want this irritating and stupid track to end as soon as possible..can't take this torture anymore...!!

sana dii...me too obssessed wit dem lyk anythin...der wont b any other couple whom i'd luv to dis extent...dats 4 sure!!
nupoor79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

I know what you mean Nupoor. We are so  greedy, we want more and more of her. I want her to attempt playback singing bcoz she has trained for it.
Abt the rakhi segment - I was thinking, even husbands protect you - usse bhi rakhi bandhegi kya😉

OMG Vids @bold I just can't stop laughing... that's a goon one. ðŸ¤£
surur thumbnail
CCBM..mahaepisode 4 june...its true
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surur

CCBM..mahaepisode 4 june...its true

Really? How come?! The last maha episode was not even a month back.  Does that mean it's the end of CCBM?? Hope not :(.
It would be nice if they can end this current track. It's getting in to my nerves :|
CTs please give something good...
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Girls have you noticed whenever there is something nice happening in nivren's life
they always introduce some weird tracks:
When Nivren married and we had that sweet moment - MP track was running parallel that too for 3 months.
when HM track started we had such cute moments with Nivi falling in love - they exposed Viren as the MP
when Viren came around from his dark mood,he started to fall in love - The divorce track/ BJ track started
NivRen consummated their marraige - Viren's insecurity track followed.
When that was sorted and NivRen started leading a peaceful track. DD died.
Then they started their life slowly again - they are slapping us with No baby tantrums by Nivi.

Whats the CTs problem? I feel every morning they make a list of horrible things that happen from the newspapers and tell NivRen to enact them.Such depressed souls are the Cts.

Edited by vids08 - 12 years ago
warg thumbnail

Girls have you noticed whenever there is something nice happening in nivren's life
[DIV]they always introduce some weird tracks:[/DIV]
[DIV]When Nivren married and we had that sweet moment - MP track was running parallel that too for 3 months.[/DIV]
[DIV]when HM track started we had such cute moments with Nivi falling in love - they exposed Viren as the MP[/DIV]
[DIV]when Viren came around from his dark mood,he started to fall in love - The divorce track/ BJ track started[/DIV]
[DIV]NivRen consummated their marraige - Viren's insecurity track followed.[/DIV]
[DIV]When that was sorted and NivRen started leading a peaceful track. DD died.[/DIV]
[DIV]Then they started their life slowly again - they are slapping us with No baby tantrums by Nivi.[/DIV]
[DIV] [/DIV]
[DIV]Whats the CTs problem? I feel every morning they make a list of horrible things that happen from the newspapers and tell NivRen to enact them.Such depressed souls are the Cts.[/DIV]
[DIV] [/DIV]

agree with u dii...these cts r a bunch of sadists who r torturin us more n more with each passin epi!!

N te worst part is...dey r either spoilin viren's character or nivi's character to show der stupid tracks...
warg thumbnail
2days epi was more frustratin...nivi's adamancy,viren signin te form,cc brainwashin viren...wat r des cts thinkin...how much cud we handle...itz more lyk a mental torture to watch ccbm!!!...nivi's character is completely lost...cant get y is she cryin...shes te one who's makin others cry!!

Atleast cant dey give a betta precap...

Hope nivi has changed her decision...want dis stupid track to end!!
vids08 thumbnail
Funny SBS Segment. Neha was so cute.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Funny SBS Segment. Neha was so cute.

Vidya, is there a link to it? would love to watch it.