Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! (Page 12)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Anju di..now u r an IF rocker...just realized tht..now ur username is in red colour..Wowoow...Party..congrats...!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shova2011minu2011vids08anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Minu, Sana.. thanks..
Anajli first told me about it and I had not even realized it... I was busy writing posts and did not see when i crossed 5000 posts..
yeh sab CCBM ka kiya dhara hai..

Sana, good luck for your exams and studies. Yes, CTs have listened to us and are giving us more NiVren moments.. But in dono ko nazar na lage isliye saath mein nazar bhattu bhi dikha dete hain. Today it was CC and some days it is HL... Actually these both are the lucky charms of our NiVren... jo bhi kar lein, yeh dono ino aur nazdeek lake rahengi..

Edited by anjubala - 19 May 2011 at 9:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shova2011mitra10Rani2011minu2011vids08FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello everybody

Sana I liked today's episode  coz there were Nivren moments but as u said no matter how much they show us of Nivren it will never b enuf for us. But in the end as always the CT's do ruin it for us. But anyways loved their breakfast scene as well though I have watched it in mute coz I'm at work but still loved it and I thought precap was really cute the way Dwitta was hanging on to Viren. CC kiya kahoon. Sirf maa hee nahin har rishtay kay naam pay dhabba hai. I dont know they r shown so rich y dont they go on a vacation as I dont know about Sood pariwaar but I definitely need a break from her.
me too need a break from her...where is tht bhaiaji...we need to hire him and have to kidnap that CC...and JW is invisible man...so now JAAL associate is running by CC...and  did anyone noticed tht the project presentation was not showed..nivi said tht we will return back to resort tomorrow...bt nothing happened...ye CT's bhi naa..LOL...sufferring from STML...anyways enjoying nivren moments...bt we can always expect anything from CT's...bt at present i love CT's...Big smile!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shova2011mitra10minu2011vids08anjubala

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

After a long time i'm writing something abt a ccbm episode...it was a really good episode..and i want to write abt nivren scenes...the nivren moments r just too good..the little nivren scenes r not enough for me..LOL..*i'm greedy*...bt reallly loved all those tiny tiny moments...kinshuk and neha is just brilliant...what a chemistry...!!

when nivi asked for forgiveness from viren...i was just staring at both of them...viren spoke with his eyes...the love,care,tenderdness,passion everything reflected in his eyes...and neha looks so cute when she hold her ears and said sorry...and when he said u r the first girl in this world who forgot abt her gift..lol..it was so cute...and Woww... nivi unwrapped the gift slowly and all tht time viren was just looking at nivi..he was adoring his love..he even didn't blink for a second...how cute..Day Dreaming...

i really wish the CT's send CC and JW to a HM(and the destiantion will be moon or marsBig smile)...

Hi everyone.  Sana, Zarmeen, Anju, agree with what you say. Loved today's epi for all the wonderful nivren scenes we got.  And they were so good.  Sana, what you say in the second paragraph above is spot on.  Totally agree with you.  That was just amazing wasn't it.  Insnt' that why we love these two and this jodi so much -- they don't even need to touch to burn up the screen.  Their eyes say it all.  They are such wonderful actors!!!
And that wicked witch CC - just hated her today. How could she stand there and ogle at their private moment together.  She is mad.  Would love to send her to Mars for a long vacation!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shova2011shubabegumvids08FrozenRainanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Originally posted by sana4kinha

After a long time i'm writing something abt a ccbm episode...it was a really good episode..and i want to write abt nivren scenes...the nivren moments r just too good..the little nivren scenes r not enough for me..LOL..*i'm greedy*...bt reallly loved all those tiny tiny moments...kinshuk and neha is just brilliant...what a chemistry...!!

when nivi asked for forgiveness from viren...i was just staring at both of them...viren spoke with his eyes...the love,care,tenderdness,passion everything reflected in his eyes...and neha looks so cute when she hold her ears and said sorry...and when he said u r the first girl in this world who forgot abt her gift..lol..it was so cute...and Woww... nivi unwrapped the gift slowly and all tht time viren was just looking at nivi..he was adoring his love..he even didn't blink for a second...how cute..Day Dreaming...

i really wish the CT's send CC and JW to a HM(and the destiantion will be moon or marsBig smile)...

Hi everyone.  Sana, Zarmeen, Anju, agree with what you say. Loved today's epi for all the wonderful nivren scenes we got.  And they were so good.  Sana, what you say in the second paragraph above is spot on.  Totally agree with you.  That was just amazing wasn't it.  Insnt' that why we love these two and this jodi so much -- they don't even need to touch to burn up the screen.  Their eyes say it all.  They are such wonderful actors!!!
And that wicked witch CC - just hated her today. How could she stand there and ogle at their private moment together.  She is mad.  Would love to send her to Mars for a long vacation!!!

@bold - You know when I heard this I so badly wanted Nivi to revert back and ask Viren "kyon kitni ladkiyon ko jaante ho tum aur kitni ko gift diya hai?"''  that would have been sone pe suhaga - our theeki mirchi Nivi would have been out infront of Viren giving him puri tarah se takkar... Only he can bring that side of Nivi out..  just the way she was in the morning at breakfast.. dono ek se barke ek the..

Edited by anjubala - 19 May 2011 at 9:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumRani2011minu2011tashu20vids08FrozenRain

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by minu2011

[QUOTE=sana4kinha]eyes...and neha looks so cute when she hold her ears and said sorry...and when he said u r the first girl in this world who forgot abt her gift..lol..it was so cute...and Woww... nivi unwrapped the gift slowly and all tht time viren was just looking at nivi..he was adoring his love..he even didn't blink for a second...how cute..Day Dreaming...

@bold - You know when I heard this I so badly wanted Nivi to revert back and ask Viren "kyon kitni ladkiyon ko jaante ho tum aur kitni ko gift diya hai?"''  that would have been sone pe suhaga - our theeki mirchi Nivi would have been out infront of Viren giving him puri tarah se takkar... Only he can bring that side of Nivi out..  just the way she was in the morning at breakfast.. dono ek se barke ek the..

Anju, bilkul. bilkul!  I was thinking the exact same thing when Viren said that.  Itni ladkiyon ko gift de chuke ho tum???  that line was just set up for that kind of response - teer jaisa nishana lagta.  What fun it would have been.  The best part is that we can totally imagine Nivi saying it - as you say only Viren can bring that side of her out!!! Just like she did it in the Mirchi scene and today's breakfast scene.  love them!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumvids08FrozenRainanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

congrats anju...

thanks ashly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Our Neha Jaan, full of innocent, a cutie pie, love her alot. Dosent she look like an angel here?? too sweet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neharocks007JasNehaFanshubabegumRani2011minu2011tashu20gmann2010edwardcullen19FrozenRainanjubala

Go to top