Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
i saw this guy somewhere..can't remember...is he from the music industry..?...a familiar face...bt poor memory...really wanna see neha as a host and a singer...:)
Originally posted by revathi_v

thanks 4 the pics...neha is so beatiful even  without any accessories...happy 2 see everyone enjoying...btw who is that guy with guitar sitting besides neha???
Yeah Revathi, she is sooo sooo simple, hardly any make up, absolutely no accessories and so cool. She amazes me. Actually all the women there were like that. they just seem to have decided to have fun and are enjoying themselves. Each one of them look gorgeous.

This group is really hat ke, glad Neha started off her career with such beautiful people.She is very lucky, she found people like herself.
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Sana jaan thanks for sharing these pics... Look like all of them had a blast. Neha is looking so gorgeous. She is really so simple and natural, yet so beautiful. Really going to miss her. Hope she come back in a new show soon. Thanks swti. Love you:)

so true..all of them had a blast...they all looked so happy...and the ccbm family is the best...so much of love and affection...can't take ma eyes off neha...she is simply gorgeous...no need of make up and accessories...simple bt elegant...!!
Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sana4kinha

i saw this guy somewhere..can't remember...is he from the music industry..?...a familiar face...bt poor memory...really wanna see neha as a host and a singer...:)
Sana, pls think hard. i do hope he is from music industry. Really want Neha to focus on her singing too.😃
hehhe...vids...still thinking...no idea...STML...bt surely he is a celeb and i saw him somewhere...neha sung in the party and enjoyed a lot...so happy to see her like this...:)
Agree with u girls. Without make up, without even any accessories she looks so beautiful. She is a natural beauty (of course with brains!!) multi talented , and what about her smile? out of this world!! I love this girl. God bless her.. Hope she comes back soon.
Sana, please let us know when u find out about that guy 😉😊
Vidya, here is one pic. of Neha-Nikita (NIvi-Vandana). Their smiles look alike, right? 😊

Originally posted by Rani2011

Vidya, here is one pic. of Neha-Nikita (NIvi-Vandana). Their smiles look alike, right? 😊

thanks anjali. Yes they are so similar. Same smile.
Originally posted by Rani2011

thanks Anjali for sharing this amazing pic...i really love NivRen a lot and missing them a lot...Vandana and Nivi both are looking so cute in this pic
Thanks for sharing the pics sannu jannu *hugs*...Our neha is the best, she is simply amazing. Loved her smiling face, gave me such joy. and like u guys are saying and i agree she dosent need all that glamour , make up ect ...she is a natural beuty and her inner beauty shines through hence making her a innocent beauty. Uff Love her alot. Really hope to see her soon.
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 12 years ago