Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

haye...mom and anjali...so sweet naa...neha looks too good...and O:..O:...OMG...hhehe...looks YD dadi...lmao...she is so funny...so happy to see the happy  faces of our ccbm family members...

I agree sana, Neha is so sweet. She jells so well with everyone. Looks like she had a blast with all of them. YD 😆 with the (whisky) bottle!!! & HL with beer bottle 😆 They sure enjoyed it.. loved it. Thanks to u for sharing it here. I wonder where u got those pics. from!?
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

haye...mom and anjali...so sweet naa...neha looks too good...and O:..O:...OMG...hhehe...looks YD dadi...lmao...she is so funny...so happy to see the happy  faces of our ccbm family members...

Yeah Sana, she really is so cute and look they all get along so well. They hv been like that right from beginning always smiling. I adore the CCBM cast. such good bonding. whatever bonding they did not show in the show, these guys had the best bonding offscreen.
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rani2011

I agree sana, Neha is so sweet. She jells so well with everyone. Looks like she had a blast with all of them. YD 😆 with the (whisky) bottle!!! & HL with beer bottle 😆 They sure enjoyed it.. loved it. Thanks to u for sharing it here. I wonder where u got those pics. from!?

I know Anjali, just can't get over YD'd whisky and HL's Beer.🤣 Neha almost lost in fun with eyes closed oblivious to the world. They are so adorable. I hv one more wish. I want to see Nitika (VD) and Neha as mother- daughter in some show. They seem to hv a cute bonding.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sana for sharing those pics. Neha looks really cute. She knows how to have fun. 😉 It is really good to see her happy and enjoying. In CCBM RS just made her cry all the time. Hopefully next project she does has a role similar to her own personality, because it will be treat to watch her. 😃
Rani2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

I know Anjali, just can't get over YD'd whisky and HL's Beer.🤣 Neha almost lost in fun with eyes closed oblivious to the world. They are so adorable. I hv one more wish. I want to see Nitika (VD) and Neha as mother- daughter in some show. They seem to hv a cute bonding.

Ya Vidya, they were so in to it 😉😆
It would be nice to watch Nikitaji & Neha together as mother-daughter.. Hope our wishes will be granted 😍
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
ash_nivren thumbnail
thanks 4 the pics...neha is so beatiful even  without any accessories...happy 2 see everyone enjoying...btw who is that guy with guitar sitting besides neha???
Rani2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: revathi_v

thanks 4 the pics...neha is so beatiful even  without any accessories...happy 2 see everyone enjoying...btw who is that guy with guitar sitting besides neha???

Was wondering the same 😍😊
ash_nivren thumbnail

he is looking nice na...that guy is playing guitar and neha singing...😍
dyhardfan thumbnail
Sana jaan thanks for sharing these pics... Look like all of them had a blast. Neha is looking so gorgeous. She is really so simple and natural, yet so beautiful. Really going to miss her. Hope she come back in a new show soon. Thanks swti. Love you:)
vids08 thumbnail

Me too wondering ???? but no clue so far.