Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
good job by Nivi and NT dadi. they were really good in the episode. 
Hi girls, I have made a VM/slide show dedicated to Neha and nivren together, in one. This is my first ever VM. As I am new to this WMM it took me long time to make even  this small one. I tried my best.  I hope you guys will like it.
Thanks!
Anjali.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_ZEqOUveQ

Originally posted by Rani2011

Hi girls, I have made a VM/slide show dedicated to Neha and nivren together, in one. This is my first ever VM. As I am new to this WMM it took me long time to make even  this small one. I tried my best.  I hope you guys will like it.
Thanks!
Anjali.

ahhahah.thankk for sharing...love neha  waw...

Thanks!
Anjali.

Anjali -- this is lovely!!!  Neha is looking so beautiful in each scene that you've chosen. Lovely song too. Loved it!  Hope you make more...

Thanks sweetie!
Originally posted by vids08

I have always loved NT Dadi - Nivi scenes. todays was no different. it really brought back the good old days of CCBM to me. NT -dadi amazes me by the love she showers on Nivi when she is bringing her back on the right track. Whenever she advises nivi to boost her confidence, to fight inferiority complex, to stop her from sacrifices or scold her fr bringing Viren home, I only see love for her child in her eyes. And so does Nivi. Today too she challenged Nivi's logic so lovingly yet so sternly. Nivi had to listen and register.
In the begining of the scene- Nivi rests her head on Dadi's shoulder - that was like a lost child finding her mum. So touching and so well enacted by Neha.
Saritaji is so amazing in this show both onscreen and offscreen. She has been Neha's mentor. No wonder Neha has picked her scenes with Saritaji as her favourite ones.

I'm so happy with this scene. Thank you CTs. You gave us back our old CCBM days at least towards the end.

So well put Vids. That was an awesome scene today.  Loved the lines and the way both of them acted it.  so meaningful...

Hope the ct's maintain this quality till the end.
Originally posted by minu2011

Anjali -- this is lovely!!!  Neha is looking so beautiful in each scene that you've chosen. Lovely song too. Loved it!  Hope you make more...

Thanks sweetie!

Thanks so much Minu for your sweet words! Will try to make more when I get time. This takes lot of time for me as I am still learning & the tools which I have r older version...
Thanks again dear!

Originally posted by surur

Thanks so much! I too love Neha. Love for her made me do this VM :)

this is about Nivi's realisation to be a mom and her healing from her guilt.

First time Viren brought up the subject, Nivi was agitated, angry and found the idea repulsive.Viren was shocked, angry, wounded.
Second time she expressed her desire to be a mum, but still had the guilt in her and could not come in to terms with that feeling.Viren was sad to see his love struggle with those emotions.
Yesterday - Viren brought up the subject again and look at the change, Her own wish, Viren's wish and Nt - dadis words have brought such a change in her that you could see the longing in her.And viren is back with a bang.

Kudos to Viren for his support. cts have done this brilliantly KM and Neha being Kinha have given a brilliant and spectacular performance in expressing NivRen's  feelings all 3 times.

BTW I'm still speechless after yesterday's episode. So shall write again when I'm back to my senses.😉 

Thanks!
Anjali.

Yaay I finally saw this. Anjali - its brilliant. LOOOVE it. U hv picked up such a beautiful ghazal fr it. Its so serenading. Hayye.. Pls make a longer version dear Pleeease.

Thank you so much for sharing. Muah...
Originally posted by vids08

this is about Nivi's realisation to be a mom and her healing from her guilt.

First time Viren brought up the subject, Nivi was agitated, angry and found the idea repulsive.Viren was shocked, angry, wounded.
Second time she expressed her desire to be a mum, but still had the guilt in her and could not come in to terms with that feeling.Viren was sad to see his love struggle with those emotions.
Yesterday - Viren brought up the subject again and look at the change, Her own wish, Viren's wish and Nt - dadis words have brought such a change in her that you could see the longing in her.And viren is back with a bang.

Kudos to Viren for his support. cts have done this brilliantly KM and Neha being Kinha have given a brilliant and spectacular performance in expressing NivRen's  feelings all 3 times.

BTW I'm still speechless after yesterday's episode. So shall write again when I'm back to my senses.😉 

Very well put Vids.. absolutely true. You described the 3 scenarios perfectly. Hats off to KinHa for portraying the 3 different emotions at 3 different occassions to the same subject...