Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

ya..anjali...all the messages and comments looks like it's neha herself...i wish the same...bcz this neha is also so sweet and always finds some time to come online...bt i think the one with vids's DP as prof pic is the real one...bcz neha's sister and rishma and other ccbm actresses have only this neha in her friend list...

guess u r right. it makes perfect sense!! people like me got fooled by these fake ids 😡😭
have sent a request to the id u've provided, hope she accepts...
thanks again, sana dear!
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

im happy today...miss kinha / Nivren forever...scene btween nivi viren...im so happy when i saw  nivren...so  nice wonderful...be rock forever

shova2011 thumbnail

will miss neha sargam forever

Abirami24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shova2011

will miss neha sargam forever

ya...it's really sad ðŸ˜­

surur thumbnail
im happy today...u r brilliant today,,,,,,,, would like u a singer...hahahaha...absolutely u have a  good voice
vids08 thumbnail
I have always loved NT Dadi - Nivi scenes. todays was no different. it really brought back the good old days of CCBM to me. NT -dadi amazes me by the love she showers on Nivi when she is bringing her back on the right track. Whenever she advises nivi to boost her confidence, to fight inferiority complex, to stop her from sacrifices or scold her fr bringing Viren home, I only see love for her child in her eyes. And so does Nivi. Today too she challenged Nivi's logic so lovingly yet so sternly. Nivi had to listen and register.
In the begining of the scene- Nivi rests her head on Dadi's shoulder - that was like a lost child finding her mum. So touching and so well enacted by Neha.
Saritaji is so amazing in this show both onscreen and offscreen. She has been Neha's mentor. No wonder Neha has picked her scenes with Saritaji as her favourite ones.

I'm so happy with this scene. Thank you CTs. You gave us back our old CCBM days at least towards the end.
vids08 thumbnail
my dedication to the guru-sishya
This is a segment where Sarita ji is teaching Neha to enact a scene. Isn't she sweet

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67055&Itemid=157
surur thumbnail

neha and Nt are superb...love u both...well done

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u, Vidya! Very nice episode today, right?
I too loved Dadi-Nivi scene. The way she started the tpoic was very nice. And their bonding. After watching that scene I miss my dadi:((
Sarita joshi is awesome as always, Neha is lucky to have her as dadi, at least on screen :) They both were fantastic.
I liked all NivRen scenes as well. I tought they will wet themselves during the bike washing scene;) but, no didn't.
Precap seemed good too. Neha looked so pretty in peach colored suit.
Can't wait for tomorrow...

Btw, thanks so much for the link! (the guru-shishya one!) I don't know how I missed it except her one song 'rim jim gire sawan' I didn't watch anything else. Looked like they had loads of fun including the 'slapping' lesson :)
I also liked the last song  where Rishma & Tarun were also singing 'gata sawan ki'
Once again Vidya, thanks for sharing the link!
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rani2011

I agree with u, Vidya! Very nice episode today, right?
I too loved Dadi-Nivi scene. The way she started the tpoic was very nice. And their bonding. After watching that scene I miss my dadi:((
Sarita joshi is awesome as always, Neha is lucky to have her as dadi, at least on screen :) They both were fantastic.
I liked all NivRen scenes as well. I tought they will wet themselves during the bike washing scene;) but, no didn't.
Precap seemed good too. Neha looked so pretty in peach colored suit.
Can't wait for tomorrow...

Btw, thanks so much for the link! (the guru-shishya one!) I don't know how I missed it except her one song 'rim jim gire sawan' I didn't watch anything else. Looked like they had loads of fun including the 'slapping' lesson :)
I also liked the last song  where Rishma & Tarun were also singing 'gata sawan ki'
Once again Vidya, thanks for sharing the link!

Yes Anjali
The whole episode was fantastic.And Precap too looks promising. The quality of the script and scenes have gone up suddenly. Looks like everybody is putting their best foot forward. However KinHa and Sarita ji were always fabulous. The beautiful script is enhancing them.
Jaate jaate rula denge humko.
Good we will have some beautiful memories.

Don't thank me dear. We made this thread so each of us could share something nice and beautiful about the show with each other. It can be our thougths some sweet segments, pictures.I am not so good in writing so am sharing some segments related to my sweet Dadi-poti jodi😉