Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: minu2011

And yes, today's SBS segment was cute.  Better to watch these segments than the epis these days!

agree with u...im so happy ...bcz neha in today sbs segment...
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
JW comes to drink tea sometimes.One day I saw KS- JW standing next to each other and smiling too.😲 I think they shud start a mystery track there. Lets find out if JAAL are really  married, If Viren is really their son? What if JW has a second wife and has a family with her😲. Viren has a brother or sister who is jealous of Viren this time and stalks some third person for revenge.πŸ˜‰ say he stalks Dwitha bcoz nivRen are attached to the kid.

Aditya has now suddenly  cropped up and lost his job too. He too has to find a girl who is as awful as HL, CC, DD put together. OH JW's mysterious daughter can be HL's bahu. wasie bhi Sood - sharma family ke alava shimla mein aur koi hai bhi nahin.That will keep HL busy for rest of the show.

Vidya, the story u mentioned in the previous page ( as written above) sounds really interesting.πŸ˜‰ You never know if the CTs happen to read this page, they will absorb this part & include it when this track gets over :)
Even I have been having a doubt whether Viren is truly CCs son! :)

I am so fed up of this track. I guess nivi will not take the drastic step. She might start thinking about what DS has told her. So far, we have seen that only DS can make her realize what she has to do. Like she did to go to office.
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
Rani2011 thumbnail

And yes, today's SBS segment was cute.  Better to watch these segments than the epis these days!

I agree Minu. I wrote the same ( few pages back). These r life savors. We can keep watching again & again. I wish we get these segments everyday , we can't take this cr** from the show..
minu2011 thumbnail
Anjali,

I second that.  We really need some fresh track here!

And I have a feeling Nivi will decide to quit the Sood house or she'll say I'll release Viren or something like that...I hope not, but with these CTs... all I can see is red.  Have no idea what they'd do.

Now is when we need Nandu the bandu to the rescue for some cute fun and some relief!
shubabegum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi i am a neha fan.I was wondering coudn't we have a track where there bring in a new girl for sid maybe HL sister's daughter.hl will want the girl to get mirried to sid so she can take care of dwita and sid.at the main time we see chanchal becomeing positive and accept nivi.then maybe the new girl can become jelaous of nivi and try to show har as bad in front of the family.this is where chanchal can be good mil and try to save nivi from this plans the other girl will try to make to show nivi bad.i think it will be fun to see chanchal difiending nivi and saving her from the other girl/hl.
I am just  fed up with ct with this track there are showing.i want to see nivi and viren happy not having problem all the time,meaybe there can show nivren solving others problems.
Rani2011 thumbnail

Anjali,

I second that.  We really need some fresh track here!

And I have a feeling Nivi will decide to quit the Sood house or she'll say I'll release Viren or something like that...I hope not, but with these CTs... all I can see is red.  Have no idea what they'd do.

Now is when we need Nandu the bandu to the rescue for some cute fun and some relief!

Minu, @bold I am utterly confused about this. I did re watch the end part, it does say something. Until now, CC could not get Viren's attention in regards to keep Nivi away from him. But today, in that last part it seemed something different.
And if seperation happens, no nandu or the bandu will be able to give relief 😭

Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubabegum

hi i am a neha fan.I was wondering coudn't we have a track where there bring in a new girl for sid maybe HL sister's daughter.hl will want the girl to get mirried to sid so she can take care of dwita and sid.at the main time we see chanchal becomeing positive and accept nivi.then maybe the new girl can become jelaous of nivi and try to show har as bad in front of the family.this is where chanchal can be good mil and try to save nivi from this plans the other girl will try to make to show nivi bad.i think it will be fun to see chanchal difiending nivi and saving her from the other girl/hl.

I am just  fed up with ct with this track there are showing.i want to see nivi and viren happy not having problem all the time,meaybe there can show nivren solving others problems.

Hi.
I'm Vidya - me too Neha fan, How do I call you?
Welcome to Neha ka ghosla.I know you are a Neha fan. You comment on hr fan page evryday.e dear.Please do participate here too everyday. Would love to have your views on the show and ofcourse Neha and NivRen.
 Yes that would be awesome isn't it. CC defending Nivi instead of plotting and replotting against her. She will redeem herself for Viren as well.
That what I feel. For God's sake they are the leads, let them do something like leads. They show them weaker and weaker everyday. They can be involved positively in the show.

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubabegum

I am just fed up with ct with this track there are showing.i want to see nivi and viren happy not having problem all the time,meaybe there can show nivren solving others problems.

me too a hardcore neha fan...i loved ur idea to introduce a new gal into sids lyf...but dear i dont think cts will eva change CC's character...
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sry 4 te double post...Edited by Resh_kinhafan - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rani2011

Vidya, the story u mentioned in the previous page ( as written above) sounds really interesting.πŸ˜‰ You never know if the CTs happen to read this page, they will absorb this part & include it when this track gets over :)
Even I have been having a doubt whether Viren is truly CCs son! :)

I am so fed up of this track. I guess nivi will not take the drastic step. She might start thinking about what DS has told her. So far, we have seen that only DS can make her realize what she has to do. Like she did to go to office.

Anjali - Tell me about it. Since the MP track - I hv bn hoping things will improve soon. Its getting more and more horrifying.i'm scared to speculate. Who's going to do what we do not know..