Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! - Page 20

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rani2011

Vidya, is there a link to it? would love to watch it.

Its also in the front page of the forum. Posted by Dhruvie, enjoy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vids08

Its also in the front page of the forum. Posted by Dhruvie, enjoy

Thanks Vidya, watched it. OMG she was great! she was shocked when they said they don't know who Hrithik is rather they know Ranbir & others..😊
I would watch these segments rather than the show. I am reading all weird stuffs  😑 when will we enjoy this show????
surur thumbnail
waw...fantastic ...u r  good star...u so go  potraying nivi caracter emotion...hahhaah...absolutely im  very sad for u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but its good
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

agree with u dii...these cts r a bunch of sadists who r torturin us more n more with each passin epi!!

N te worst part is...dey r either spoilin viren's character or nivi's character to show der stupid tracks...

Agree with you two only Nivi and Viren has to act on every worst thing either Viren getting insecure or Nivi go in her guilt mode others are either spectator or give some good words and they are ok. So mantra either keep quite watch injustice silently, have a baby, Never show ur face just come on occasions and u are fine. Only those will suffer who will speak and they will become bad be it CC, Nivi or Viren. These are three people who are bashed JW to gayab hi ho gaya uski galatya ki koi punishment nahi.
vids08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Agree with you two only Nivi and Viren has to act on every worst thing either Viren getting insecure or Nivi go in her guilt mode others are either spectator or give some good words and they are ok. So mantra either keep quite watch injustice silently, have a baby, Never show ur face just come on occasions and u are fine. Only those will suffer who will speak and they will become bad be it CC, Nivi or Viren. These are three people who are bashed JW to gayab hi ho gaya uski galatya ki koi punishment nahi.

Rachu - HL? we bashed her too.
JW comes to drink tea sometimes.One day I saw KS- JW standing next to each other and smiling too.😲 I think they shud start a mystery track there. Lets find out if JAAL are really  married, If Viren is really their son? What if JW has a second wife and has a family with her😲. Viren has a brother or sister who is jealous of Viren this time and stalks some third person for revenge.πŸ˜‰ say he stalks Dwitha bcoz nivRen are attached to the kid.

Aditya has now suddenly  cropped up and lost his job too. He too has to find a girl who is as awful as HL, CC, DD put together. OH JW's mysterious daughter can be HL's bahu. wasie bhi Sood - sharma family ke alava shimla mein aur koi hai bhi nahin.That will keep HL busy for rest of the show.

So there are lots of tracks they can work on.Please spare NivRen. Just bcoz they act well, does not mean kee kuch bhi daal do un par.

OMG I hv deffo gone mad to come up with these tracks. See what CCBM has done to me.

* DISCLAIMER*
I'm bored, depressed, hurt , angry and frustrated with the present track and this is my way of dealing it. Please do not take me seriously. I just want the cts to leave nivren alone for 1 week thats all I ask for.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg ...vids - you are so right ...I was just telling anju that ..the problem is RS / CTs give role only to the main lead and so everyday one tension gets over they create a new tension ...as they dont focus on anyone else ... wish there were more people in the show for them to focus on ... i am tired of CCs antics and now viren will listen to her !!! help me god !!!
vids08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lams

omg ...vids - you are so right ...I was just telling anju that ..the problem is RS / CTs give role only to the main lead and so everyday one tension gets over they create a new tension ...as they dont focus on anyone else ... wish there were more people in the show for them to focus on ... i am tired of CCs antics and now viren will listen to her !!! help me god !!!

Lams - if he listens to her - it will again be fudging of his character. till date they have never shown him listening to her.Tell me when has Viren ever listened to CC? God help us from this madness.

There are enough actors in the show for them to focus on. they are of good calibre too. CC, HL, Yash,VD - they can all have tracks. NivRen can always be involved in a positive way.Why only NivRen? The problem is all tracks are negative and change their personalities.RS is obsessed with them or more with destroying them I think.
surur thumbnail

neha keep it up...u r brilliant in today episode...pls smiling always

minu2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vids08

Rachu - HL? we bashed her too.

OMG I hv deffo gone mad to come up with these tracks. See what CCBM has done to me.

* DISCLAIMER*
I'm bored, depressed, hurt , angry and frustrated with the present track and this is my way of dealing it. Please do not take me seriously. I just want the cts to leave nivren alone for 1 week thats all I ask for.

Vidya, Rachu, Anjali, Lams,  all if you are so right.  They have totally shown that Nivren ki life mein halchal dikhane se siva they have nothing else to do.  And Vids you're spot on.  They never give us a moment of peace and fun with NivRen.  Whenever there is a high point that we love, the very next day they take it and us down.   HM, Stalker, separation, insecurity, dd death, dd baby, now this...ridiculous!

And if this is all for trps or whatever, its surely not working.  The best trps were just before Viren was revealed as stalker.  Since then its been downhill.  don't they get that people enjoy a good and meaningful love story, they enjoy Nivren and want to see more of that. (I can totally understand the disappointment of Sid Nivi fans when they first lost their sweet love story to a sudden twist).  We also enjoy others on the cast but not when everyone is pulling their hair out.  Wish this was a more lighthearted serial than all this crazy stuff!

Even with what they have, if they had shown clearly that VIren had actually married Nivi for love, not revenge(I still believe that's the case), that he was not the real stalker, but did get consumed by jealousy for Sid at some point or some other strong reason then i'm sure people would have related to this serial a lot more.  Kucch to core hona chahiye around which to hang your loyalty.  Instead, the CT's have just exploited all of our love for Nivren and Kinha and kept dishing out torture for them and us assuming we'll stay!

Still, as Raj said yesterday, love is blind, and we are still hanging on to our beloved jodi. kay haal kar diya hai hamara.  Hate these CTs!

Also I'm thinking that these days serials might well need multiple leads to sustain the story and the CT's shenanigans -- like that story we saw on one of the threads today about Rishma returning as a pilot (wow!) in a show built around 4-5 pairs.  Now they'll have lots of people to concentrate on, not just bash the lead pair!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
minu2011 thumbnail
And yes, today's SBS segment was cute.  Better to watch these segments than the epis these days!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago