Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Karansajan

she is the charm...

her charm is now being spoiled...all thanx to CTs.
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys ccbm is not gonna end now...saw te burrp tv schedule...n personally i dont want it to end...jus want dis stupid track end wit a gud conclusion!!
Wat to do completely obssessed wit dis jodi!!

N accordg to te schedule...ccbm is gonna have a mahaepi on 4 jun!!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

Guys ccbm is not gonna end now...saw te burrp tv schedule...n personally i dont want it to end...jus want dis stupid track end wit a gud conclusion!!

Oh ho - Showdown between NivRen I guess. Or is it the last episode 😲Edited by vids08 - 12 years ago
warg thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

</div>

<div>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">same here...nivi needs to come out of her divya obsession shell and needs to think paractically...cudn't get CT's logic behind this stupid track...a woman can handle differnt situations in her life...there is no need to run away from her resopnsibilties just for fulfilling one duty...it's better to shut down this show more than ruining it's real essence...why can't CT's use their brain in a good way...they always come up with irritating and illogical ideas...they r showing nivi felt guilty and asks forgiveness from viren in one night and the next morning took such a big decision...there is no consistency, no flow,and no links btw the nature of the character...can't tolerate this torture more..for the sake of their show it's better for them to wrap up this track asap and show some light and happy moments...!!</font>

soo true sana dii...got enuf of dis torture...y cts r adamant in ruinin nivi's character??
Me too want some light moments n wanna send CC to sum jungle so dat we cud enjoy it witout any interruptn!!
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karansajan

she is the charm...

Was the charm till they showed this 😭
warg thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

</div>
<div>
Oh ho - Showdown between NivRen I guess. Or is it the last episode 😲

no dii...i saw te schedule...ccbm has got epis on june 6 also...so itz not endin...b happy dii!!
Hope an end to dis crap on mahaepi...oh god pls make dis true...
vids08 thumbnail

no dii...i saw te schedule...ccbm has got epis on june 6 also...so itz not endin...b happy dii!!
Hope an end to dis crap on mahaepi...oh god pls make dis true...

I hope you are right.These Cts are so hopeless get scared of their Mahaepisodes too. i too don't want the show to end. Need my nivren back.
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i hate this track..but also don't want this serial to end...but a mahaepisode on 4th june seems like it would be the last episode and going to end...because it was just 2 weeks back tat we got a mahaepi...an another episode so fast...😲only my pov
warg thumbnail
Originally posted by: revathi_v

i hate this track..but also don't want this serial to end...but a mahaepisode on 4th june seems like it would be the last episode and going to end...because it was just 2 weeks back tat we got a mahaepi...an another episode so fast...😲only my pov

got ur point dear...even i was thinkin so but te schedule also show ccbm havin epis next week aftr dis mahaepi!!...i dont want it to end but deffo want dis stupid track to end!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reshu..thank u so much for the news yaar...me too really don't want the show to end so soon..bcz i'm just obsessed with this pair...our kinha/nivren...bt just want this irritating and stupid track to end as soon as possible..can't take this torture anymore...!!