Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! - Page 15

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nupoor79

Thanks Sana and Vids for lovely video, omg Neha is so cute she used to tie rakhi to her scooty. ðŸ˜† Her voice is lovely, hope she makes her mark as singer too, but I don't want her to leave acting, I love her acting and can't imagine not seeing her on screen.

I know what you mean Nupoor. We are so  greedy, we want more and more of her. I want her to attempt playback singing bcoz she has trained for it.
Abt the rakhi segment - I was thinking, even husbands protect you - usse bhi rakhi bandhegi kya😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rani2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqZsntCVV2o

This is another video of neha posted by Shana on YT. Enjoy!

aww this is so cute. I still hope that she will partcipate in a music competition or host one like jay soni is doing.
BTW I don't know your name. Is it Rani. Sorry, its sounds rude that I don't know ur name.😕
vids08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nupoor79

Here is another song from Neha, she does have very sweet voice..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0GlI6KAsNU&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Aw this is a beautiful one. She isso simple in this. She always has a beautiful smile when she sings, so that it looks effortless.Thanks for sharing.
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vids08

aww this is so cute. I still hope that she will partcipate in a music competition or host one like jay soni is doing.
BTW I don't know your name. Is it Rani. Sorry, its sounds rude that I don't know ur name.😕

I wish she does.. Play back singing would be awesome! I would be happy to listen to her classical song in Bandish Raag  which she sang when she was 4!!!!
No Vidya, to me it doesn't seem rude at all. How will u know everybody's name on this forum? I am Anjali. Sorry to confuse u :(

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@vids08...dear i knw ur name...if u dont mind...may i knw whether u r studyin or workin...jus to get an idea how to address u dear...hope u understand !!
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, what a lovely voice she has.  It was nice to see the various singing segments together in one video.  Thanks Anjali and Sana!

The other two videos are also awesome.  I loved this rendition of Kesariya Balma and the baarish song.

What a talented person Neha is - singing, acting, tops in her studies  (And on top of that she looked so lovely in that blue dress today!)
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sana...sweetheart ðŸ¤— awesome post sweeti love it ... and ya sure add my name 2 ... really wonderful idea i will join u later 
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hope u will like this

vids08 thumbnail
Ash just updated me on today's episode. How dare Nivi take such a huge decision after knowing Viren's wish. Absolutely rubbish.How can her conscience which is overactive at most of the time allow her to do this. I hope Viren slaps her tomorrow.I'm mad at her.real real mad.
vids08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love-mystery

hope u will like this

U r brilliant.Thanks fr sharing,