Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha Sargam- A gem, a pearl and like a lotus..!! - Page 13

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Vidya, wow Neha has such a lovely voice -- wish she'd sung the full song!!  Hope she takes up her singing again.  She's really good. Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is an old ccbm segment..i think most of us have been watched this..neha looks so pretty and cute..!!😃...just fall in love with her sweet and melodious voice...!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVIyJKSTog0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After reading updates for today's epi - I feel nivren are very normal couple. All of us have such fights, misundertsandings,roothna - manana, hurting and then sorry. There are also some notorious in laws who take advantage of the situation.

Just saw the episode, I feel Nivi is feeling inecure about Dwita getting along with others. I did not buy her arguments of not having children of her own. Viren was spot on in all his points. By the precap - I really hope that Nivi is pregnant now.I hope Viren wins in his battle with Nivi 😃
Best of luck to NivRen - in coming out of this conflict with flying colours.
Edited by vids08 - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Aww Sana, thats such a sweet segment. I hv seen it fr the first time. She's got a lovely voice. I want to see her as a singer now (stomping my feet)
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys dint anyone feel neha was lukin lyk a beautiful princess in dat baby pink suit...i jus cudn't take ma eyes off her!!!...shes truely very gorgeous...aint she??
vids08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

Guys dint anyone feel neha was lukin lyk a beautiful princess in dat baby pink suit...i jus cudn't take ma eyes off her!!!...shes truely very gorgeous...aint she??

She was and the pink shade reflected on her skin. She did look very elegant and royal. that colour and the light yellow shade does wonders for her.
FrozenRain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vids08

After reading updates for today's epi - I feel nivren are very normal couple. All of us have such fights, misundertsandings,roothna - manana, hurting and then sorry. There are also some notorious in laws who take advantage of the situation.

Just saw the episode, I feel Nivi is feeling inecure about Dwita getting along with others. I did not buy her arguments of not having children of her own. Viren was spot on in all his points. By the precap - I really hope that Nivi is pregnant now.I hope Viren wins in his battle with Nivi 😃
Best of luck to NivRen - in coming out of this conflict with flying colours.

Agree with u vids..they r very normal couple...and CC taking advantage of the situation...the best part is sidharth started to react...now he is doing the apt thing...and me too can't buy the reasons of nivi for not having a kid...and viren brought all the points there...and she just needs to overcome from her guilt mode..she still got stuck at HL's words..once she get rid of tht feeling everything will be fine...i really wish nivi is pregnant..this time viren has to win the battle...she has to understand his points...and this pregnant track can solve their problems...just want to see nivren happy...!!
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very  sweet segment on rakhi  - thanks for sharing.  So NS has a sister...
FrozenRain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

Haa..reshu..neha looks like  a beautiful angel in tht baby pink suit...i cudn't take my eyes off her...she is glowing like a princess...and her cheeks and her dress r of the same colour...😃...so pretty...she is gorgeous...!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minu2011

Very  sweet segment on rakhi  - thanks for sharing.  So NS has a sister...

Yes minu...NS has a sister..she is studying at 12th in patna...and her name is mohini sargam...mohini is so lucky naa..she got such a cute and bubbly sister like neha...:))